Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he mentioned a book by that Sophie Gonzales in the latest vlog and he owns Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda, do we think he’s ever read an adult fiction book or only children’s books? 😂
I thought the exact same thing, it's all just LGBT youth books. I mean I'm not sure what I expect from a Disney adult.

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same thing, it's all just LGBT youth books. I mean I'm not sure what I expect from a Disney adult.
That's where he is stuck. Fashion, music, movies, books, disney, outlook on relationships and life. Everything is very teenage

Reactions: 3
Ok nobhead, most of us (I'll leave out some grifters who are too obvious to name) have worked hard over the past few months, what makes this trip to Disney any more deserved than the others you've been on this year?

1000002665.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok nobhead, most of us (I'll leave out some grifters who are too obvious to name) have worked hard over the past few months, what makes this trip to Disney any more deserved than the others you've been on this year?

View attachment 2937332
Brining - is the process of submerging a cut of meat into a solution of salt and water. It adds flavor, seasoning from the inside out, but it also changes the meat's physical nature. The salt in brine denatures the meat's proteins to allow the cells to retain more moisture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
crashing max and alex’s trip again? I feel he likes them far more than they like him 😂 (whereas I feel they very genuinely like Gary which must KILL Adam)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you ignore the griftiness, delusions of grandeur/the fact he can't get over never being truly famous and the entitlement that comes with that (massive, massive ask, I know) Gary's alright, really. Like if you met him on the street and didn't know about all of the above, he's alright. I think he's genuine and has a sense of humour, which is more than Adam can say. I know who I'd rather spend an afternoon with. Adam is desperate to be liked which is just so unappealing on every level, and you can spot these types a mile away. It's a self fulfilling prophecy in reverse.

I'm flying out this weekend I'll be on the lookout for him and Disney in no Detail

Reactions: 4
Of course Mr 20 emails needs a break.

Just shows how he as never actually worked a real job before

Reactions: 9
crashing max and alex’s trip again? I feel he likes them far more than they like him 😂 (whereas I feel they very genuinely like Gary which must KILL Adam)
I would say he fancies one of them, but without being unnecessarily unkind I don’t think that’s likely.

Reactions: 1
I would say he fancies one of them, but without being unnecessarily unkind I don’t think that’s likely.
Oh I don't know, they look his type. Still young ish looking, kinda cute...male...alive.

• Haha
Oh I don't know, they look his type. Still young ish looking, kinda cute...male...alive.
Yes tbf the one with the worlds shortest tongue is quite cute. The other looks like roadkill though sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I thought they were both kinda cute. Not really my type, but not unattractive. Quite clean cut, can completely see Adam fancying at least one of them

Reactions: 5
I think he’s EXTREMELY envious of their relationship - they’ve basically got his dream

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.