Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
He keeps pushing those Gary C pictures. His “store” is all merch with Gary’s sayings. His highest rated videos feature Gary at his peak pre wheelchair and grubby tshirt in upper class. Now he’s using Gary to flog his book. Imagine being a sidekick in your own life 😂
Adam Hattan #11 - The sidekick in his own life

Credit @GSquaredUWS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think I’d just put bricks in my pockets and jump in the sea if Gary or Jen were my options.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Theodore

VIP Member
He’s #1 in the ‘LGBTQ+ romance written by a Disney adult with a lazy bitch of a best friend’ chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tabitha

VIP Member
Recap:
  • ‘The Hattan Company Ltd’ sold off expired disney hotel shower gel and a questionable amount of disney barbie dolls.
  • Latest rent-a-friends for WDW are aspiring vloggers Max and Alex who no one cares about and are more awkward than Gary when he hears the word ‘JOB’.
  • Max, Alex and Gary left Adam behind with the bread basket at Toppolino’s to stage an engagement in front of a sunset. Adam found out and held back crying into his chicken tenders.
  • 43 year old Gary continues to spend your taxes on disney pins. ‘His legs cant handle Disney’, despite doing 4 big trips in 12 months.
  • Gary also refuses to fly economy despite no income in 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mark81

VIP Member
OK, surprised to say this but, that's the most genuine I think I've seen Adam be in ages so I'm leaning into believing him.

But it is highly suspicious how this is the second homophobic thing that's happened when nothings really happened before. Plus of course he is the hero of the story.

Plus I wouldn't say the guy directed much homophobia towards Adam. By turning round Adam knew there was a high chance the guy would be aggressive in general. I think anyone trying to help out would have got an aggressive response.

Reactions: 15

Tabitha

VIP Member
Fleshed out Adam’s wiki with a lot of help from the posts on here so thanks! https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-hattan

it’s like reading satire but it’s actually all true, made me hate him and Gary even more 🤣🤣

Looks like Gary deleted the tweet where he said he gets paid to do the washing up from 9 years ago, so he definitely reads here 😆 Hi cunt! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Geetbo

VIP Member
He’s definitely the type to be all sweet and innocent on Grindr, and then one day you just get a picture of his arsehole at 2am.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Geetbo

VIP Member
Adam is about as spicy as flour so I’m not optimistic. If I have to read a sex scene written by him I think I might actually die.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Hey friends,

I've started a Wiki for Adam so we can capture and archive his best and worst moments.

There's also a lovely pink button at the top of each thread page that will take you there. This is a collaborative effort, so please feel free to contribute. There isn't much there yet, I just wanted to get it going. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Mark81

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the ego on this man, you couldn't make it up. Today he went to Stratford Upon Avon to look at a venue for a....book launch. That's right, the guy who lives in Oxford is choosing the home of Shakespeare to launch his book. Not only that, he is charging £39 each for the privilege!

He's going to wdw again soon on a solo trip

AND another classic...he is dealing with 10 to 20 emails per day and acts like he is chained to his desk. Tell me you've never worked without telling me. I'd love just 10 to 20 emails per day!!

I love it when these influencers give themselves away without realising 🤣

Finding Him is now on netgalley so those in the publishing industry can do reviews etc.
---
(This is all from his latest insta stories if you want to watch)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh god the cringe and the ego and smugness

Won't hire an editor...will spend out on a photoshoot for the headshot

He is all about the look and 'acting' the part

Screenshot_20240415_170112_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_170122_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_170125_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_170126_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_170127_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_170128_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_170129_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

starri

VIP Member
People like Adam and Gary abusing the system is the reason we can't have nice things.

Honestly, for all the good stuff Disney does for people with autism, there's a special place in Hell for people who exploit loopholes in the DAS policy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member
Anyone else flinch when him or Brogan reference sex as ‘spicy’? I just automatically think of a curry and that’s all i see.
Maybe it’s because it’s from the mouths of 2 of the least sexiest people on the planet that my brain cant go there

• Haha
Reactions: 12