Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed he completely dismisses anything that happened before he was born. He’s done it several times with Jen where he rolls his eyes, says he wasn’t born and that’s that. His frame of reference outside of Disney is basically whatever was popular and “in” from his teens on. He probably knows Lizzie McGuire inside out but wouldn’t know who Sinatra is. I shudder to think how little he knows about history/politics/sociology. One of his Instagram posts suggested that the gay rights movement started in the 90s and he posted that some Instaho grifter was one of the first queer authors and a trailblazer so he must be impossible to talk to for anyone who doesn’t like Disney. It’s actually a miracle that one of his “relationships” last for a whole week.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed he completely dismisses anything that happened before he was born. He’s done it several times with Jen where he rolls his eyes, says he wasn’t born and that’s that. His frame of reference outside of Disney is basically whatever was popular and “in” from his teens on. He probably knows Lizzie McGuire inside out but wouldn’t know who Sinatra is. I shudder to think how little he knows about history/politics/sociology. One of his Instagram posts suggested that the gay rights movement started in the 90s and he posted that some Instaho grifter was one of the first queer authors and a trailblazer so he must be impossible to talk to for anyone who doesn’t like Disney. It’s actually a miracle that one of his “relationships” last for a whole week.
You need go be really super hot to counter balance all that stupidity and ignorance. And Adam ain't it.

Reactions: 7
This is why it perplexes me that his general knowledge is so limited yet he thinks he’s so worldly and an expert at anything he does

Reactions: 4
This is why it perplexes me that his general knowledge is so limited yet he thinks he’s so worldly and an expert at anything he does

Nothing speaks louder than stupid
---
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."​
Charles Bukowski​

Reactions: 5
'We' ?! 🤣

Also, he's had 'word'? Why not show the screenshots of the fraudulent emails like most people do so people know what they look like?

Screenshot_20240523_200344_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If you’re thick enough to believe Twattan has a personal assistant you deserve to get scammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adam going all Boy George and locking a guy to a radiator actually wouldn't shock me. Maybe that's what Hiding Him is REALLY about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Venom blink twice if you're chained to a radiator and can't get out of Adams disney filled bedroom

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All we need now is to find someone who lusts after Gary C and my theory that there’s someone for everyone will be proved.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Even if you could get over Gary C’s looks, you still have to deal with the voice, the leg crossing and toe pointing and that’s before we look at the non existent work ethic, living situation, benefits scrounging, delusion of possessing talent, hypochondria etc etc. I can’t see anyone lining up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if you could get over Gary C’s looks, you still have to deal with the voice, the leg crossing and toe pointing and that’s before we look at the non existent work ethic, living situation, benefits scrounging, delusion of possessing talent, hypochondria etc etc. I can’t see anyone lining up!
Yeah I can kind of see people finding Adam attractive, especially early vlogging Adam.

But Gary, I just don't see it.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah 2015 Adam was pretty cute. And to be fair I’m about a year older than him so his current appearance definitely makes me feel good about myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah 2015 Adam was pretty cute. And to be fair I’m about a year older than him so his current appearance definitely makes me feel good about myself.
I'm about 10 years older than him and yeah, he makes me feel good about myself too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All we need now is to find someone who lusts after Gary C and my theory that there’s someone for everyone will be proved.
Some of those middle aged Disney women would marry Gary C. It's not lust but just as weird. Catherine Tate needs to dig out her wig box and do a crazy American woman with glazed eyes and shoulder puppet marrying Gary C over Zoom. Gary still in bed in his pjs. The sound of his mother hoovering downstairs in the background. Matthew Horne could easily pass as Gary C.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.