Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. It was briefly in the top 500 for books. Four hundred and something. So, that seems to prove the theory/assumption that selling 50 books in an hour can put you high on the list and then you fall off when you sell none in the next hour. It’s not based on consistent sales so I guess it is “hackable” to some extent.

Reactions: 6
By the time the bleeping thing is released we’ll be well and truly over it. I already am.

• Haha
"The spice was also spicing" :rolleyes:

"I look forward to reading more of your work as your author career grows" 🤨

How soon before Adam starts working on his autobiography?

The Trials and Tribulations of Adam Hattan: My Life Story
Adam Hattan documents his life from his experiences from growing up with humble beginnings to traveling to the US to join the Disney program to becoming Managing Director of the Hattan Group, and his friendship with Gary C . . . we will see Adam struggle to get through the parks for 2 hours, make tough decisions such as which stateroom to pick on a Disney cruise to emotional moments such as crying over a hotel room upgrade this book has it all. . . we will also see lighthearted moments such as Adam enjoying chill time in the room watching sister act with a cheeseplate, and heartbreaking moments such as dealing with Social Anxiety while bring swarmed by his fans. . . .and for @Mark81 We will find the story behind that bingo caller jacket.

1715516825416.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So if his fans are giving 4 star reviews, we are talking 2 or 3 in the real world then

I bet this will be a one off, so he can tick it off his list and add to his bio

Reactions: 4
It’s just another piece of merch isn’t it. The Monorail pic, the candles, the ”apparel”, his second hand tat, now a book. What will he sell next?

Adam Hattan #11 - Vanilla Spice ( y )

(I had to put the gaps with the y, it kept making it the thumbs up emoji lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Look at all the fun we are missing out by not being Mooorning Club Members?

Don't see how Gary would be in attendance as it would take the attention off of Adam. Can't have that!

1715521658304.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn't this pretty much all he's done since the WDW meetup?

Also I assume the charts he's looking at are UK based.

Reactions: 3
God, he’s insufferable at the moment with this book malarkey. I know he’s excited but come on…. Boring now 😂

• Haha
Adam's Tip of the Day: "Don't get off the ship at Castaway until you start seeing people walk of the ship" :rolleyes: Thanks Adam!

Adam spends sometime at the beach, returns to the ship for CHICKEN TENDERS, goes to the rain forest room for a little chill time, reads a book on a fairly empty ship with everyone else still on the Island, chill time back in the room including a call with Max and Alex (not seen on screen thankfully), spends $40 in a magic band, Jen is insufferable as usual, they have a pre-dinner drink in the lounge, dinner at Palo, watch fireworks. The End.

1715543898899.png

1715544215908.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Adam's Tip of the Day: "Don't get off the ship at Castaway until you start seeing people walk of the ship" :rolleyes: Thanks Adam!

Adam spends sometime at the beach, returns to the ship for CHICKEN TENDERS, goes to the rain forest room for a little chill time, reads a book on a fairly empty ship with everyone else still on the Island, chill time back in the room including a call with Max and Alex (not seen on screen thankfully), spends $40 in a magic band, Jen is insufferable as usual, they have a pre-dinner drink in the lounge, dinner at Palo, watch fireworks. The End.

View attachment 2931649

View attachment 2931665
Again, he's single folks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Made the worst error today! Watched the slog. Three lessons:

1) Twattan is an arrogant, narsistic fucker.
2) Twattan and Jen, if you are reading, there is not one crew member on any disney ship that gives a tit about you. believe me, i know.
3) Twattan thinks you need training to go to Paulo. Dick.

"The spice was also spicing" :rolleyes:

"I look forward to reading more of your work as your author career grows" 🤨

How soon before Adam starts working on his autobiography?

The Trials and Tribulations of Adam Hattan: My Life Story
Adam Hattan documents his life from his experiences from growing up with humble beginnings to traveling to the US to join the Disney program to becoming Managing Director of the Hattan Group, and his friendship with Gary C . . . we will see Adam struggle to get through the parks for 2 hours, make tough decisions such as which stateroom to pick on a Disney cruise to emotional moments such as crying over a hotel room upgrade this book has it all. . . we will also see lighthearted moments such as Adam enjoying chill time in the room watching sister act with a cheeseplate, and heartbreaking moments such as dealing with Social Anxiety while bring swarmed by his fans. . . .and for @Mark81 We will find the story behind that bingo caller jacket.

View attachment 2930847
For a supposed book reviewer, her writing is absolutely shocking. This would be like a deaf person rating music. Also if one of your positive points is "You can tell how passionate Adam is about this book" the book must truly suck.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.