Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo! Recap:
Jen is a seemingly lonely, upper middle class white woman who’s never had to struggle in life and thinks any drunken thing she has to say is worth listening to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the title.
VERY brief summary:
Shes an entitled witch who seeks to instruct everyone on her channel into Jen’s “Joyful Living” which is actually her packing and unpacking her dowdy clothes.
Her pilot husband is clearly bleeping stewardesses around the world and Jen is trying desperately to keep him because he funds her life.
She is a hag, with a very ugly bag, competing with slags.

Happy to see we have got to thread #2. If if she continues like this there will be many more to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She packed for another vacation yesterday or the day before. But it’s a trip for herself so she’s not vlogging it. And apparently that also means she packs differently. Wtf?! Other than not bringing all the electronics she needs when she’s filming, how does her wardrobe change?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1000002255.png

Why does she speak so unpleasantly to strangers (her viewers)? Imagine if someone *actually* spoke to you like this. You catch more flies with honey. And the photo is so weird, she's got a thousand yard stare going on.

Like just duck off on your vacay hun 😂 attention seeker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Look where we were today and not begging for freebies, Jen:
IMG_4140.jpg

---
View attachment 2901778

Why does she speak so unpleasantly to strangers (her viewers)? Imagine if someone *actually* spoke to you like this. You catch more flies with honey. And the photo is so weird, she's got a thousand yard stare going on.

Like just duck off on your vacay hun 😂 attention seeker.
Not "content created"? Hopefully she's going to a course about how to use the English language.
And, which is it - a vacation or work? Her whole life is taking vacations.
Also, nobody gives a tit where she's going. Sounds like it's on her own?

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping for a psych eval and/or a rehab for narcs.

God she’s so cunty to her stans. Especially after a bunch of stories about kindness and donating to charities against hate etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so aggressive in her tone when she writes. And she has no respect for her viewers at all, even though they are her customers

Reactions: 8
Honestly if I followed someone that posted something like that, knowing that person doesn’t have a humorous or sarcastic bone in their body and that this is 100% how they are, it would be an instant unfollow on all platforms.

Reactions: 4
She's so aggressive in her tone when she writes. And she has no respect for her viewers at all, even though they are her customers
She writes like those ultra conservative mommy bloggers. Back in the day when the Duggars show was at its peak there were loads of those types with blogs. All of them wrote in the same strident tone that Jen uses. I’m doing this. Don’t care what you think. I don’t explain. You’re going to hell. Love and light y’all!

Her life is a permanent vacation anyway at this point. Does she think that Jo and Joan Public is going to think she deserves a break when she’s barely unpacked from her European river cruise. So out of touch.

The Jo Malone thing is just embarrassing. No, I don’t think that’s that really rich people smell like and since wealth is no reflection of moral character I have no desire to smell “rich” If some tosser enriched himself while paying people a pittance and treating them like dirt then I wouldn’t have him on my lawn let alone wanting to smell like the bleep/cuntess. She’s projects so much insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her (and adams) view of rich/posh/luxury is quite a way off.
Yup they both have a really juvenile view and more worryingly they both think that having money makes someone a better person. At least she has the husband as back up but Adam better get a copy of his parents will before he spends himself into trouble trying to look rich.

Reactions: 3
The sad thing is that like all the rest she’ll be back with a full recap of her trip in a few days. And if it’s for a few days, it won’t nearly be the flex she thinks it is - a weekend at the beach in GA, SC or AL or a mountain town break in the same sort of vicinity. Unless she is going full tourist in NYC, Boston, DC or Chicago it won’t be anything remotely interesting.
---
She writes like those ultra conservative mommy bloggers. Back in the day when the Duggars show was at its peak there were loads of those types with blogs. All of them wrote in the same strident tone that Jen uses. I’m doing this. Don’t care what you think. I don’t explain. You’re going to hell. Love and light y’all!
Don’t forget the kindness or be kind that they all throw in now with the light and love! Meanwhile, they’re the biggest mean girls out there.

Reactions: 5

Her life is a permanent vacation anyway at this point. Does she think that Jo and Joan Public is going to think she deserves a break when she’s barely unpacked from her European river cruise. So out of touch.

The Jo Malone thing is just embarrassing. No, I don’t think that’s that really rich people smell like and since wealth is no reflection of moral character I have no desire to smell “rich” If some tosser enriched himself while paying people a pittance and treating them like dirt then I wouldn’t have him on my lawn let alone wanting to smell like the bleep/cuntess. She’s projects so much insecurity.
What smell does she think this is, burnt money? I wonder if she's upset she missed out on the mommy vlogger trend back then.

I wonder if she's going in a sanitarium or something for an evaluation.

they both think that having money makes someone a better person.
That's the American way creeping everywhere. I get in discussions with folks who always talk about working hard. I say working long hours doesn't equate to working hard. Not being able or allowed to take vacations or sick days isn't a work ethic. But then again neither is lazing about and being pissy at people paying you money.

Reactions: 2