Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think he’s dating or has dated since he last made his relationship public? Or just unhappily single?

Reactions: 1
I’d imagine some of the local gays occasionally use him as a wank sock and then spend the next month avoiding him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He ‘dated’ a guy called max for a month or so I think. Was touting people online to basically fund him and max to go to Disney. Then there was a book guy on instagram. Posted a soppy message about them being together and then that lasted a week or so I think

• Haha
He ‘dated’ a guy called max for a month or so I think. Was touting people online to basically fund him and max to go to Disney. Then there was a book guy on instagram. Posted a soppy message about them being together and then that lasted a week or so I think
Every time he makes a relationship public he gets dumped 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's why I maintain he hasn't really dated. A week isn't dating in my book 🤣

I also don't think he and the guys are ever on the same page

Reactions: 6
A 40 year old man writing about 16 year olds is kinda disturbing.
all YA authors are adults writing about kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am interested to see whether it actually is “spicy” though, I suspect he’s just saying that because it’s a popular TikTok description…

That’s another issue with self publishing is you chose how to classify your book, Adam’s clearly chosen YA and it does sound legit in this case but sometimes self-pub books are wildly misclassified because the author hasn’t done their research properly and doesn’t have the knowledge a legit publisher does.

Reactions: 2
Yeah all YA and kids authors are older, obviously. But if you're writing about sexual things you have to be really careful to be authentic and true, and not come off as fantasising and fetishising young people for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
fantasising and fetishising young people for yourself.
I believe he is doing this in the book and in his life. He's really butt hurt that he didn't meet Flynn Rider when he was 16 and have some 'only happens in the movies' ideal relationship. As if this is what everyone else experiences! He needs to get over it and have a relationship with someone his own age but he cannot mature and get over it. Case in point this book.

Oh god, if he is earning so much why doesn't he get a decent capsule wardrobe that suits and actually fits him

Reactions: 6
What kind of prick has a load of “shocked” photos saved to post when their tit book reached #1 on the “LGBTQ written by a tit” chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What kind of prick has a load of “shocked” photos saved to post when their tit book reached #1 on the “LGBTQ written by a tit” chart.
A narcissist who thinks that everything they do is the greatest. That’s who.

Reactions: 4
You know he's a bookish type, real deal author because he's wearing glasses in that photo.

He looks like a rejected Little Britain character.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting to see the look he’s portraying in these photos and how he’s trying to come off to a YA audience when we know he’s slagging around on Grindr. People sometimes call Grindr a “gay dating“ app. Wrong, it’s for men looking for sex hookups.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.