Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
  • ‘The Hattan Company Ltd’ sold off expired disney hotel shower gel and a questionable amount of disney barbie dolls.
  • Latest rent-a-friends for WDW are aspiring vloggers Max and Alex who no one cares about and are more awkward than Gary when he hears the word ‘JOB’.
  • Max, Alex and Gary left Adam behind with the bread basket at Toppolino’s to stage an engagement in front of a sunset. Adam found out and held back crying into his chicken tenders.
  • 43 year old Gary continues to spend your taxes on disney pins. ‘His legs cant handle Disney’, despite doing 4 big trips in 12 months.
  • Gary also refuses to fly economy despite no income in 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Adam Hattan #11 - Friends celebrate their relationships, while Adams inside playing with his breadsticks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Per Instagram stories he’s just finally getting home from his “chill” solo trip. He didn’t vlog except for the cruise with bag hag Jen. How fun for his paying Patreons. He actually does less than the bare minimum.

Reactions: 5
Per Instagram stories he’s just finally getting home from his “chill” solo trip. He didn’t vlog except for the cruise with bag hag Jen. How fun for his paying Patreons. He actually does less than the bare minimum.
Do his stans actually want to see him with Jen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He makes it sound like he and disney are linking up and having important meetings. He is just booking a private function with their events team like anyone can.

Screenshot_20240313_080412_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know why he doesn't just move out there. the amount of time he is out there..... and air travel.

Reactions: 3
I don't know why he doesn't just move out there. the amount of time he is out there..... and air travel.
It's not really possible for a UK vlogger to move to the USA. If it was, I doubt he'd do it. He ran home from the exchange program. I think the appeal of the frequent trips is escaping his daily life which seems to be fairly hermit like and boring in the UK, he exists there between trips. He'd bring all of his personal issues to a new country and he'd soon be going to California every month to escape his existence in Florida :ROFLMAO: Everywhere you go, there you are as they say. He doesn't even seem happy when he is there. Travelday is the only time you see him excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's not really possible for a UK vlogger to move to the USA. If it was, I doubt he'd do it. He ran home from the exchange program. I think the appeal of the frequent trips is escaping his daily life which seems to be fairly hermit like and boring in the UK, he exists there between trips. He'd bring all of his personal issues to a new country and he'd soon be going to California every month to escape his existence in Florida :ROFLMAO: Everywhere you go, there you are as they say. He doesn't even seem happy when he is there. Travelday is the only time you see him excited.
True but Findusinparadise did it. She managed to move out there ad just be an instagram influencer...

Yeah moving to the US from the UK is really difficult without being rich or a job offer.

And Adam is all talk anyway, he runs from his life in the UK. If he actually had to move and build a life and survive in the real world in a new country he would crumble. His disney trips aren't real life, they are a safety crutch bubble he runs to.

Reactions: 4
They're not married. They are engaged but not married.
That would allow her to move there alright. There's a specific fiancee visa. Adam is a long way off that I think but you never know. Maybe he'll snare a young American with low self esteem who will be taken in by free Disney trips for a few years. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That would allow her to move there alright. There's a specific fiancee visa. Adam is a long way off that I think but you never know. Maybe he'll snare a young American with low self esteem who will be taken in by free Disney trips for a few years. :ROFLMAO:
Ah! The loops and hole to get into countries is stupid.