Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roxanna

I don’t think she lets her children be what they want to be at all. I think she has made them mould to a very carefully created image, one that she wanted and designed.

Reactions: 23

Pajxo

You said ‘not one of them wants to dress as a boy’

What does a boy dress like?
you know exactly what I mean, Don’t try and act like I am stereotyping , there is a reason 99% of clothing websites have a boys and a men’s section because that’s exactly what they are.. boys/men’s clothes. Are you telling me that next/debenhams and a million other stores are all stereotyping?
I never said I had a problem with them wearing girls clothes, I just wish she would be honest and say it’s her choice that all four boys wear leggings ( from a GIRLS section) and not pretend it’s totally their choice. If it is then that would be absolutely fine, but I think it’s just her way of trying to stand out, I.e the names she chose for them including their middle names shows she wants them to stand out from the crowd, whether that be good or bad. unfortunately these days people are touchy. Don’t try and jump down my throat by being technical about how I worded what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
I’m sickened by her recent rant on stories. Calling all those poor people stuck on a reduced service tube line all those awful things.

Do you think they want to be there Lucy? Do you? Do you really?

Can you tell them where they can buy a mask and gloves from?

Can you give those poor people some of your money to keep a roof over their heads and feed their children?

Can you do anything helpful apart from moaning about Glasto being cancelled?

Seriously. Grow the fuck up. Key workers, nurses, zero hours contractors, supermarket workers, engineers, police staff have ALL been let down!

Float off back to your poxy stupid fairy mansion and moan about your kids (like usual).

Reactions: 18
M

Member 1942

I respect her latest post about taking time to re-evaluate how she uses her account as it went from small to big very quickly and she thought she could carry on using it in the same way as she did when it was private. I think it takes ovaries to admit you need to re evaluate and change and I’ve a lot of respect for her taking it on board. I hope it is a positive thing for her and she thinks about what content she wants to send out into the world, whether it’s about her children or driving the wrong way in one way systems or on her phone recording while driving, I hope she makes better choices.

Reactions: 17

Serenbach

I’ve only just come across this site (through Lucy’s sharing via Instagram)
I do not condone whatever has been going on with fake take always etc (although hardly the crime of the century) but I just can not understand at all how somebody could spend hours out of their day everyday displaying EVERY detail of their personal lives - their house, their kids full names etc onto a public social media page to thousands and thousands of people and lap it up when people are commenting positive things about them, then a handful of people start asking questions and talking negatively about a person and suddenly they’re riddled with anxiety at the thought of leaving the house... why, just why would you put you and your family out there like that just to blag a few freebies and increase your following (and ego) it’s fairly obvious how scary the world can be which is why actual celebrities spend millions of pounds on security, if you’re chasing fame at your families expense then unfortunately you can only have yourself to blame.

Reactions: 16

Ellabella

VIP Member
So she was a single teenage mum living in Milton Keynes when she met Ben, a legal high drug dealer, making huge amounts of money exploiting vulnerable people. She then ditches her real friends, starts a business that fails as it's shit. Reinvents herself as a rainbow earth mother with new rich friends who are impressed because she had midgets at her wedding. Not quite the fairytale life she likes to portray is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Toffee Penny

I particularly hate the ‘I’ve worked hard for this’ Justification when someone might challenge why you would spend £1000+ on a rainbow cape. I work incredibly hard for a modest income in an industry I love. So do all the people who work as nurses, firefighters, social workers, people who work in construction, cleaning and a million other professions. To spend that much on an article of clothing and then lament about your bad experience when buying a £3 porridge pot for someone who is obviously struggling is just laughable. You deserve no pity, no empathy when you present yourself as a saviour. None of us are, we do the best we can, but the best you do is harmful and ignorant.

Reactions: 15

Cosytidy

I’m so glad there’s been posts on here about this. As above people have said, whenever I’ve done something similar I’ve asked what they want. Different people will ask for different things. Also some people with drug/alcohol problems can’t really eat, so would prefer a hot chocolate.
Re the girl saying she’ll spend it on crack-of course she fucking will, shes addicted to it. If I give money to the homeless I assume they will probably spend it on drugs/alcohol as they will likely be addicted. I give them money regardless because their life is still worse than mine & they deserve compassion.
I’m really annoyed with her because she comes across as this liberal hippy ‘live & let live’ type person but she’s not. She’s shown herself to be judgy, clueless & cosseted.
I contemplated messaging her to this effect as I have contact with homeless people in work but that always seems futile with instagram.
She’s quite obviously wedged & has time in her hands-how about regularly donating money to a homeless charity or volunteering for a charity?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's outrageous that she's blatantly copied and pasted that with no credit. That's plagiarism. Not cool and she needs called out on that.
Plagiarising from the black community to justify her cultural appropriation of it. Couldn’t make it up.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrs_grumble

I actually like Lucy and like a few others have said, I don't think it's dodgy how they own that house ... So many ways it could have been trust fund, inheritance, lottery win, gifted, brought themselves etc. I find her to be quite down to earth and likeable. Okay so she obviously has more money that lots of us, but I don't feel it's flaunted too much (unlike many other instagrammers) and tbh if she wants to have alpacas, expensive capes etc does it really matter? Life is so short and one of the things I like about AF is that she seems to have fun, enjoy life, doesn't take herself to seriously and regardless of what she dresses the boys in, which I dont actually see any issue with, they seem loved and happy.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
This woman had “midgets” at her wedding & her husband said she would look like a “flid” in her £4K polyester cape on those dreadful stories. They are not “nice” people,

She used to call her kids “gay” to boot. Gets her kids to flip the bird in pics. Yobs, and not nice yobs. Or maybe just thick. If they didn’t have a £2m manor and ground to run wild on, and were cooped up in a 3 bed semi, you’d probably more likely see them on Neighbours from Hell (I’m showing my age?)

Genie

Serenbach said all I'm thinking about. If you want to chase likes but can't handle a handful of opinions that aren't undying admiration it's time to delete instagram or make it private.

I'm sceptical if the fake delivery arrived, even if it did more chance of winning the lottery than it being from one of the 18 people on this thread when you parade yourself to a popular audience on instagram.

Jomo sounds like a friend or family member that is rallying for support on the thread. Suspicious.

No sorry I really dont agree with you. I don't think shes deep enough to even think like that. Shes mot a influencer. It's her own personal blog that has got very popular. I think shes too wrapped up in her life and kids (why shouldn't she?) To even be bothered about stuff like that. I have noticed shes more defensive and I think that's due to negative comments so shes trying to 'harden's. I just enjoy her content and good for her.
The dreadlocks thing upset me. My auntie is a free spirt. She doesnt own the government anything, she doesnt recieve anything from the government. Shes got dreadlocks, she makes things out of wood to get by. So when I see people think its racist. Its upsets me as my auntie is amazing and far from it
It’s not ‘good for her’ though when it harms others. The slut shaming harms women. The gaslighting harms women. The appropriation harms BAME communities. White people have never been systematically oppressed, misjudged, harmed and killed for the way they look. If you can easily overlook that, then you are privileged too. It’s not as simple as ‘it doesn’t effect me, I can ignore it’. That is a privilege in itself. Many people live this oppression day in day out.

Popper

VIP Member
She used to be great. Then her life changed (good for her) but so did her attitude and opinions on things. The captions she started posting is what got her a spot on tattle anyway I believe? She doesn’t live in the real world any more and she can’t fathom that there’s life beyond her acres of land, with people who are unable to live like her. Also, it doesn’t sit right with me how she forces her younger boys to dress like girls and grow their hair. She’s made no secret of the fact she’s upset she’ll never have a girl, I believe she is trying to morph those boys into wanting to be girls all whilst saying “I just let them be themselves!!!!!”
She hates When people comment on how her children “choose” to dress. Yet she is allowed to comment on how girls having a night out in Ibiza choose to dress? Double standards much?

OhhBacon

VIP Member
If my family, home, finances, mental health were all at risk because of my postings on Instagram I would simply delete it.

If I wanted to continue because I get real joy from sharing my life, I would make my profile private and I would only add my real friends- the ones who I actually know in real life.

Sharing my home and children, literally opening the door and photographing everything for 24,600 people is a risk to your safety.

In the case of some Insta stars I know what jewellery they have and in some cases can work out where they store it, I have seen their bedrooms and dressing rooms, I know where car keys are kept and the cars driven, I know the layout of houses and the storage of expensive handbags and clothes, I know their daily routine ....it’s a lot of information to share with strangers!!!!

I would be sat down with my husband/therapist/best mate and discussing what the hole in my life is that needs to be filled by showing off to strangers (because in this case it isn’t for financial gain).

All of the risks associated with sharing would mean I would delete insta but if you can’t do that the there is a reason why and that might therefore be a long conversation!

(I wouldn’t be on here moaning, you can’t control other people’s behaviour, you can control yours and your reaction!)

Ellabella

VIP Member
Absolutely, I am sick to the back teeth of rich twats in their country piles set in acres of land telling us to "just stay at home". Like you say, what poor sod wants to be stuck in the armpit of someone else on the Northern Line right now? Someone with very few choices in life who is terrified of losing their job that's who.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Roxanna

I am not in to finding out where their money is from but I thought her story this morning was a good indication that she might just be a tiny bit selfish. Driving down a one way system the wrong way isn’t wacky or cool or rebellious, it makes you a selfish prick. Because pedestrians will only be looking one way, people reversing won’t expect a car driving the other way and it’s holding everyone else up. But as long as she doesn’t have to wait, that’s all that counts.

Supermarket car parks are dangerous enough as it is, trying to keep toddlers, old people being run over, there is a high number of accidents already. Gone right off her now, she would get on my wick if I met her in MK.

I hope she brings the boys up to be a bit more thoughtful as to other people outside of their bubble.

Reactions: 12