Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry I really dont agree with you. I don't think shes deep enough to even think like that. Shes mot a influencer. It's her own personal blog that has got very popular. I think shes too wrapped up in her life and kids (why shouldn't she?) To even be bothered about stuff like that. I have noticed shes more defensive and I think that's due to negative comments so shes trying to 'harden's. I just enjoy her content and good for her.
The dreadlocks thing upset me. My auntie is a free spirt. She doesnt own the government anything, she doesnt recieve anything from the government. Shes got dreadlocks, she makes things out of wood to get by. So when I see people think its racist. Its upsets me as my auntie is amazing and far from it
It’s not ‘good for her’ though when it harms others. The slut shaming harms women. The gaslighting harms women. The appropriation harms BAME communities. White people have never been systematically oppressed, misjudged, harmed and killed for the way they look. If you can easily overlook that, then you are privileged too. It’s not as simple as ‘it doesn’t effect me, I can ignore it’. That is a privilege in itself. Many people live this oppression day in day out.

Reactions: 14
She used to be great. Then her life changed (good for her) but so did her attitude and opinions on things. The captions she started posting is what got her a spot on tattle anyway I believe? She doesn’t live in the real world any more and she can’t fathom that there’s life beyond her acres of land, with people who are unable to live like her. Also, it doesn’t sit right with me how she forces her younger boys to dress like girls and grow their hair. She’s made no secret of the fact she’s upset she’ll never have a girl, I believe she is trying to morph those boys into wanting to be girls all whilst saying “I just let them be themselves!!!!!”
She hates When people comment on how her children “choose” to dress. Yet she is allowed to comment on how girls having a night out in Ibiza choose to dress? Double standards much?

Reactions: 14
No sorry I really dont agree with you. I don't think shes deep enough to even think like that. Shes mot a influencer. It's her own personal blog that has got very popular. I think shes too wrapped up in her life and kids (why shouldn't she?) To even be bothered about stuff like that. I have noticed shes more defensive and I think that's due to negative comments so shes trying to 'harden's. I just enjoy her content and good for her.
The dreadlocks thing upset me. My auntie is a free spirt. She doesnt own the government anything, she doesnt recieve anything from the government. Shes got dreadlocks, she makes things out of wood to get by. So when I see people think its racist. Its upsets me as my auntie is amazing and far from it
She may not see herself as an influencer but she has a HUGE following and a public account - if she’s broadcasting stuff that is naive / offensive she needs to become more educated

Reactions: 4
She has such identity issues,she arrived at Pikes last night ( hotel in Ibiza ) and is hanging out with a young couple who my daughter is friends with,so early 20s.
The girl has a clothing brand that makes festival style skimpy,sparkly stuff, much of it very revealing! Surely absolutely.fabulous would hate this look? Ah,she is also a successful influencer so has guest list for parties/clubs,I am sure A.F said she was in Ibiza for the zen peace and quiet,not the partying! My guess is they will be on it tonight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She has such identity issues,she arrived at Pikes last night ( hotel in Ibiza ) and is hanging out with a young couple who my daughter is friends with,so early 20s.
The girl has a clothing brand that makes festival style skimpy,sparkly stuff, much of it very revealing! Surely absolutely.fabulous would hate this look? Ah,she is also a successful influencer so has guest list for parties/clubs,I am sure A.F said she was in Ibiza for the zen peace and quiet,not the partying! My guess is they will be on it tonight!
Ha,ha,ha, I was watching another persons Instagram stories the other night ( other guests at Pikes who A.F does not know and not fair to name as they are famous but not through swipe ups and #ads on Instagram) I could hear that chavvy booming voice in the background 🤮 I heard someone say ‘bleeping dreadlocked Vanilla Unicorn’ cannot imagine who he was referring to? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know Luci from childhood, she's always been an attention seeker. This positivity thing is bull, she was nothing until she met Ben. And his family were piss poor growing up.

Reactions: 5
It always comes across as an act. I’m not at all surprised. Where’s the cash from then?

Reactions: 1
I’ve looked on her husbands company website and there is a link to an article from “All things Business” it seems like he has quite a successful company.

I’m not sure why it says I’m a new member as I’ve been lurking on tattle for about 6 months!

I’m not sure why it says I’m a new member as I’ve been lurking on tattle for about 6 months!
Maybe because of the few messages you’ve posted , messages and likes count in order to change your status.

He has a successful company and her baby scan company is very popular

He has a successful company and her baby scan company is very popular
Is that true ? the few reviews of that scanning company would suggest otherwise and she has never ever mentioned it on her IG , which is unusual if she’s running a business.

Something tells me she wasn’t expecting that to come to light , she doesn’t come out smelling of roses or good vibes with regard to that business.

I know Luci from childhood, she's always been an attention seeker. This positivity thing is bull, she was nothing until she met Ben. And his family were piss poor growing up.
Where's the money from then? It's so bloody intriguing!

Where's the money from then? It's so bloody intriguing!
I honestly don’t think the money thing is as exciting as everyone wants it to be. My husband is a vaper and apparently Riot Squad vapes is massive within the vaping industry 🤷‍♀️

She hates When people comment on how her children “choose” to dress. Yet she is allowed to comment on how girls having a night out in Ibiza choose to dress? Double standards much?
THIS!! I actually like following her in the main, but it seems horrifically ironic that she posts about celebrating her kids being whoever/whatever they want to be and then goes on to shame others when out in Ibiza!? Plus all the quotes about being positive and kind 🙄

Pot, Kettle!?

I honestly don’t think the money thing is as exciting as everyone wants it to be. My husband is a vaper and apparently Riot Squad vapes is massive within the vaping industry 🤷‍♀️
Except according to Companies House he resigned a year ago, so not sure how he's making his money now?

Oh wow, last I'd heard her business was doing well, I don't live in the area anymore so a bit out of the loop. Either way, she's worse than she was 20 years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.