Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It just goes to show that her wacky dress sense and gender neutral children are all for the woke and attention factor. She was always going on about people making fun of her fashion sense and how she was teaching her boys it doesn't matter how you look etc etc and now she's shaming other women for their dress code?

Reactions: 9

Lumpfish

VIP Member
O here she is. High and mighty moaning about people on the tube. Some people don’t have the money you seem to Lucy and some people actually have to work for a bloody living not just fart around the house all day. “Why are people on the tube” Um the obvious answer is because they’re bosses aren’t supportive and they need money so instead of digging in to them, if you really have to post something, why don’t you say oh feel so sorry for these people being made to go to work and crammed into small spaces on their journey. Fucking unreal.

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
I’ve no issue with kids dressing exactly how they please whether its as girls, boys, somewhere in between or bloody Martians. However I remember there was some comment about one of her boys wanting some kind of character trainers (like postman pat or something similar) and she wouldn’t allow it so clearly they dont wear what they like. I would say that they dress how she encourages them to and that is gender neutral.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I’ve speculated it was family cash. And looked into Land reg records. She clarified I’d looked up the wrong address so I re-checked, and I found it; they (well, he - which made me think family inheritance) have a mortgage on their property with a very reputable bank. To accuse categorically of it being “drug money” without proof is libel. Be careful, posting that.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She is a Grade 1 IDIOT. I am genuinely flabbergasted about that internet safety post. She has posted pics of her kids in their school uniform for fucks sake. Her house is easily identifiable, her (ridiculous) kids names are forever uniquely Goggle-able.

Lucy, please spend some of your vast wealth educating yourself.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Especially when their money apparently came from the legal high business pre-legislation. Literally the pedlars of the spice that “the homeless” are smoking whilst on the street. Full fucking circle eh. She should take a long look in the mirror. Likewise vaping money - this is damaging stuff. No one smoking the riot squad vape is going to be healthier than those who abstain. I wonder if they’ve invested a chunk of cash in betfair or gala.... cover all immoral bases.

She tries to be so woke but fails so badly that it's embarrassing. She doesn't mention her wedding without referring to 'the midgets'. How anyone can be so lacking in awareness astounds me. She's just an attention seeker and despite all of her 'I don't care what people think of me' she seems to want a lot of validation.

Boblebob

VIP Member
That house she lives in is brought by drug money her husband is very well known in the criminal underground.. she’s doing this Instagram mum thing to cover up what’s really going on ... her sons go to my sons school and are little bullies none of the other kids like them but a very impressionable
This is getting interesting, she is going flip when reads this ?

meetmeinthemiddle

I actually like Lucy and like a few others have said, I don't think it's dodgy how they own that house ... So many ways it could have been trust fund, inheritance, lottery win, gifted, brought themselves etc. I find her to be quite down to earth and likeable. Okay so she obviously has more money that lots of us, but I don't feel it's flaunted too much (unlike many other instagrammers) and tbh if she wants to have alpacas, expensive capes etc does it really matter? Life is so short and one of the things I like about AF is that she seems to have fun, enjoy life, doesn't take herself to seriously and regardless of what she dresses the boys in, which I dont actually see any issue with, they seem loved and happy.
Absolutely all of this. She doesn't seem to give them a really 'lux life' either, it seems like they're at the local school, don't jet off every 5 minutes to luxury resorts - they enjoy that huge pile and make the most of living there.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She had "midgets" at her wedding, as some form of entertainment. How revolting is that? If that's not the definition of un-educated I don't know what is. And it certainly doesn't fall under the 'nice person' category.

Boobooboo

I saw it and it made me feel uneasy. Just because someone is homeless, doesn’t mean we should assume what they want.

They deserve respect and dignity. What if he doesn’t like porridge. I don’t. And being homeless wouldn’t change that.

What she should have done was approach him first, mention she was popping into Pret and asked if he wanted anything. Give him the choice. Don’t just assume he’ll be grateful that you bought something for him that he didn’t ask for.

That was my thoughts when I saw her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Addabaddaboo

I’m still lolzing at dreadlocked vanilla unicorn. Sums her up perfectly, what a ignorant prat she is.

• Haha

BluerMoon

I am not saying this to be derogatory toward her children but I genuinely thought she had at least two daughters. I'm all for kids expressing themselves/toys being none gender specific etc but I can't help but feel she's forcing the femininity on them with them being so young? It's seems very attention seeking

Roxanna

And your husband using ‘flid’ as an insult is pretty disgusting and you don’t want your boys turning in to disablist adults like him.

Babel

If my sons wanted to dress like that I'd let them. The key is if they want to though.

MunkyMagic

Sorry I don’t know who Lucy is, I’ve not seen her Instagram. But her posts on here are interesting.

I think it goes to show that social media is pretty evil nowadays for everyone concerned.

The individual posting - motivated by exploitative business, likes/validation or even some thought that they’re ‘helping’ (even though for every person they ‘help’ they are probably inadvertently make another feel like shite).

Viewers - get sucked in to a fake relationship, fake aspirations, are shilled shite, compare their lives, or become so disillusioned and frustrated with an individual they end up bitching out them on a forum like this (guilty as charged m’lurd).

Can anyone remember life before it got so crazy?

Firecrotch69

Saw her latest story moaning about that homeless guy throwing porridge and that she gave a homeless woman a tenner once and she said she’d spend it on crack....

she said ‘I’m not going to help homeless people anymore’

Imagine applying that to all people ? Iv met more than two dickhead men so ALL MEN ARE CANCELLED.
theres two rude mumsat school so ALL MUMS ARE RUDE

Also, we get it. You ‘do’ charity by buying porridge from Pret. What a wanky act.