Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just come across this site (through Lucy’s sharing via Instagram)
I do not condone whatever has been going on with fake take always etc (although hardly the crime of the century) but I just can not understand at all how somebody could spend hours out of their day everyday displaying EVERY detail of their personal lives - their house, their kids full names etc onto a public social media page to thousands and thousands of people and lap it up when people are commenting positive things about them, then a handful of people start asking questions and talking negatively about a person and suddenly they’re riddled with anxiety at the thought of leaving the house... why, just why would you put you and your family out there like that just to blag a few freebies and increase your following (and ego) it’s fairly obvious how scary the world can be which is why actual celebrities spend millions of pounds on security, if you’re chasing fame at your families expense then unfortunately you can only have yourself to blame.

Reactions: 16
Sorry, I’m pretty much shaking writing these& as everyone has already addressed I’m not great with my writing, I do try but your and you’re are ones I always forget until after I’ve posted something. I know bad grammar is almost as annoying as loud chewing.
I do not condone whatever has been going on with fake take always etc (although hardly the crime of the century) but I just can not understand at all how somebody could spend hours out of their day everyday displaying EVERY detail of their personal lives - their house, their kids full names etc onto a public social media page to thousands and thousands of people and lap it up when people are commenting positive things about them, then a handful of people start asking questions and talking negatively about a person and suddenly they’re riddled with anxiety at the thought of leaving the house... why, just why would you put you and your family out there like that just to blag a few freebies and increase your following (and ego) it’s fairly obvious how scary the world can be which is why actual celebrities spend millions of pounds on security, if you’re chasing fame at your families expense then unfortunately you can only have yourself to blame.
If you look through my account (which if I annoy you then probably don’t) you will notice that I very very rarely accept anything gifted, I have never participated in ‘paid advertising’ even though there has been an awful lot offered. I’ve said this before& I’ll say it again I enjoy using Instagram, I'm not on there to gain anything, I just share what I share& the reason I’ve continued is there are actually people out there who enjoy my page, it helps them with certain things& if my stupid photos help only one person feel better or the things I write might change someone’s thought cycle from negative to positive for the day then I’m happy. I think you can see I’m not out there to annoy anyone or address anything controversial. Like I have said, I honestly don’t mind reading that you may not like me etc but when people are desperately trying to find out my address& money situation it really does make me feel very uneasy& I’m sure it would if it was you. It’s like me finding the addresses of any of the people who have been saying things about me on here address& plastering them on my feed, your on the internet, your talking about me, why can’t I do that? One reason because it’s wrong on every level. I don’t want to get into discussions/arguements. I really am just asking politely to be left alone.

Reactions: 2
Also I am most definitely not chasing fame in any way shape or form, I’m not on the site for gifts, Im not on it for free tickets to anything I’m really not on there for any specific reason other than I enjoy it, well I did.

Reactions: 1
This is Lucy. I am not coming on here for anything other than to please please ask you to stop writing about me& my family. I have had fake take aways sent to my address, your insinuating I am a sex worker. I understand& agree your are entitled to dislike me but the levels you are going to& things you are saying are not nice, your making me feel extreamly anxious& I don’t even feel comfortable going out incase one of you see me. I’m asking you nicely to please just leave me alone! You may not like me, I may annoy you but I seriously do not think I deserve the battering I am getting from you. Your words are hurtful& this site is making my life a misery. Please just leave me alone. Please!
Jesus that’s awful!! I haven’t commented on this but have a read on the top threads!
Sharing your life online comes with people talking tit about you but nobody has the right the do those thing to you.

Jesus that’s awful!! I haven’t commented on this but have a read on the top threads!
Sharing your life online comes with people talking tit about you but nobody has the right the do those thing to you.
I agree, negative opinions/comments is part of sharing certain parts of your life online, obviously not everyone will like you. I just feel a line has been crossed regarding myself and the things said on this site.

This is Lucy. I am not coming on here for anything other than to please please ask you to stop writing about me& my family. I have had fake take aways sent to my address, your insinuating I am a sex worker. I understand& agree your are entitled to dislike me but the levels you are going to& things you are saying are not nice, your making me feel extreamly anxious& I don’t even feel comfortable going out incase one of you see me. I’m asking you nicely to please just leave me alone! You may not like me, I may annoy you but I seriously do not think I deserve the battering I am getting from you. Your words are hurtful& this site is making my life a misery. Please just leave me alone. Please!
Hi Lucy, I've never commented about you on here, I jumped in last night because someone was being a rivet in this and another thread. So I was alerted to your post. I don't have a problem with you or your lifestyle, everyone's different and some people have more than others and that's just the way it is. But what your post really rams home is that even though you have everything you could ever possibly wish for, and then some - money, your health, 4 healthy, beautiful boys, a lovely husband etc etc, you're still not really happy. Not really deep down inside. You have all that stuff but no resilience. I understand how irritating it must be to have takeaways delivered (that's a bit ridiculous) etc, but really, don't read this stuff, don't allow the comments on your feed, block people who piss you off. If posting about your life makes you happy, do it. But don't crumple at the first sign of negativity. You'll never live in an hermetically sealed bubble. Life can't be sanitised. tit happens all day every day and it's how you deal with it that makes the difference. You've shown a massive weakness here. That's your prerogative of course but you can't go back now. Some people might back off, others might not. I genuinely and sincerely think you might need a little help if you're not feeling like you can go out because of this - I doubt very much if anyone would say anything to your face. If it's affecting you this badly, maybe rethink your presence on social media? I'd hate to think of anyone feeling like this, so I do think you need to address the way you're feeling quickly. Like I said, none of this is said from a negative place...I quite like your colourful feed. Just thinking of you and your family...

Reactions: 7
100% what Serenbach said. Showing off your ridiculous over the top life for 'likes' was always going to back fire.

And you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself about the "midgets".

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don't feel it's fair to blame this site, or those who comment on it, for any sort of harassment etc. The majority of us just come on for a gossip about well-known individuals. If you look at other threads, you will see families have had social services etc called, and we have all condoned that type of behaviour (unless there was a genuine important reason for alerting them - abuse being present etc).

You have a very large following. To just blame this site or the people on this site isn't fair - in my opinion. (Especially when there's only 5 pages on your thread).

Hi Lucy, I've never commented about you on here, I jumped in last night because someone was being a rivet in this and another thread. So I was alerted to your post. I don't have a problem with you or your lifestyle, everyone's different and some people have more than others and that's just the way it is. But what your post really rams home is that even though you have everything you could ever possibly wish for, and then some - money, your health, 4 healthy, beautiful boys, a lovely husband etc etc, you're still not really happy. Not really deep down inside. You have all that stuff but no resilience. I understand how irritating it must be to have takeaways delivered (that's a bit ridiculous) etc, but really, don't read this stuff, don't allow the comments on your feed, block people who piss you off. If posting about your life makes you happy, do it. But don't crumple at the first sign of negativity. You'll never live in an hermetically sealed bubble. Life can't be sanitised. tit happens all day every day and it's how you deal with it that makes the difference. You've shown a massive weakness here. That's your prerogative of course but you can't go back now. Some people might back off, others might not. I genuinely and sincerely think you might need a little help if you're not feeling like you can go out because of this - I doubt very much if anyone would say anything to your face. If it's affecting you this badly, maybe rethink your presence on social media? I'd hate to think of anyone feeling like this, so I do think you need to address the way you're feeling quickly. Like I said, none of this is said from a negative place...I quite like your colourful feed. Just thinking of you and your family...
I may have shown a massive weakness but I think so many people ignore this stuff, people keep saying to me ‘ignore it, ignore it’ but if I said something that made someone feel that bad I’d want to know! Too many people ignore these thongs& let them fester, I’m being honest, I’m not ashamed that these comments have hurt my feelings, they’d hurt anyone with half a hearts feelings! I’m not scared to look weak. If people read this& decide to still continue the commenting in the way it’s been going then, well that’s entirely up to them but to do that knowing your making someone feel terrible will say an awful lot about that person. I’m not scared to go out, I was worried about seeing on here ‘ow I saw her here the other day’ and so on. Weakness? Or honesty? I’m just being honest I feel! And I am so happy, unless my hormones are annoying me, sometimes the kids annoy me& some days the dogs bark too much but I am happy& incredibly lucky.

I don't feel it's fair to blame this site, or those who comment on it, for any sort of harassment etc. The majority of us just come on for a gossip about well-known individuals. If you look at other threads, you will see families have had social services etc called, and we have all condoned that type of behaviour (unless there was a genuine important reason for alerting them - abuse being present etc).

You have a very large following. To just blame this site or the people on this site isn't fair - in my opinion. (Especially when there's only 5 pages on your thread).
I’m not blaming this site. This is were it has happened so this is where I am addressing it.

I may have shown a massive weakness but I think so many people ignore this stuff, people keep saying to me ‘ignore it, ignore it’ but if I said something that made someone feel that bad I’d want to know! Too many people ignore these thongs& let them fester, I’m being honest, I’m not ashamed that these comments have hurt my feelings, they’d hurt anyone with half a hearts feelings! I’m not scared to look weak. If people read this& decide to still continue the commenting in the way it’s been going then, well that’s entirely up to them but to do that knowing your making someone feel terrible will say an awful lot about that person. I’m not scared to go out, I was worried about seeing on here ‘ow I saw her here the other day’ and so on. Weakness? Or honesty? I’m just being honest I feel! And I am so happy, unless my hormones are annoying me, sometimes the kids annoy me& some days the dogs bark too much but I am happy& incredibly lucky.
Things not thongs ?

100% what Serenbach said. Showing off your ridiculous over the top life for 'likes' was always going to back fire.

And you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself about the "midgets".
They are actually our friends, I’m really not sure what the issue could be here.

Sorry, I’m pretty much shaking writing these& as everyone has already addressed I’m not great with my writing, I do try but your and you’re are ones I always forget until after I’ve posted something. I know bad grammar is almost as annoying as loud chewing.
Ohnoooo nightmare! I've noticed you've gone so quiet on insta! You're getting sucked into this site and reading all the awful things! Don't worry, you've convinced me to leave, as I feel bad being involved in this. But seriously, your Instagram us a happy colourful interesting funny place I look forward to seeing! Out of sight out of mind, you'll never going to change people's opinions on here, so best you can do is block this site and move on and be your normal happy go lucky self! Reading these is only going to make you feel worse! I've been there 'shaking and rage commenting' on WhatsApp before...it's never a nice place to be! You have a ton of followers, so please just ignore this site and come back to insta!!!!!
You've convinced me to leave here!

So let me get this straight Lucy has come here yet again to curve the narrative on here in a forum about critical speech on those who put themselves out there.

Claims to not have done anything wrong, but thinks it's right the other day to annoy people driving the wrong way round a car park which is annoying as duck to those who are reversing out of spaces but you know it's all a good laugh!

Refers to little people as midgets because they are friends..that's ok!

So got a prank pizza delivery and it must be here. Really? With how many followers on Instagram, and those who look without following? Followers will turn as it's shown time and time again, and those who love people are just as bad as having to know everything about people. If you don't safeguard; which quite frankly you clearly don't then whose head does this lie on.

There is a lot worse said in other threads.

Reactions: 6
I
I’ve read people compare it to ‘kitchen table chat’ and yes I know we all love to stand around& have a chat about people or things but the things that are being said are now getting below the belt& kitchen chat is exactly that, it’s kept within a kitchen, this is online& read in the form of text for everyone to see& read, these aren’t just ‘ow yea LUCY is really annoying with her stupid dreadlocks& crap clothes’ this is people trying to find my personal address, writing things like ‘I know where she lives’ it’s honestly awful to read! My story really isn’t interesting, yes we have a beautiful house but who cares, I really don’t feel like I’m one of them people who act like a stuck up snob, that makes people feel like I’m unappreciative of what we have. The only reason I added more home pics was because I was repeatedly asked to, now I really regret it. Do you know what, if I looked at my profile without knowing me I’d probably think I was a bit of a knob, I wouldn’t do what’s being done on here though.
I regret being a knob on here now! We're all knobs in our own ways...I dunno why I made that comment about the pics of your grounds to be honest, I like them! Seriously, though, I think all that can be found out about you has been, and people have moved on to the other threads... Whatever you do though, don't post about this on your insta again or you'll send more people over here again!!!

So let me get this straight Lucy has come here yet again to curve the narrative on here in a forum about critical speech on those who put themselves out there.

Claims to not have done anything wrong, but thinks it's right the other day to annoy people driving the wrong way round a car park which is annoying as duck to those who are reversing out of spaces but you know it's all a good laugh!

Refers to little people as midgets because they are friends..that's ok!

So got a prank pizza delivery and it must be here. Really? With how many followers on Instagram, and those who look without following? Followers will turn as it's shown time and time again, and those who love people are just as bad as having to know everything about people. If you don't safeguard; which quite frankly you clearly don't then whose head does this lie on.

There is a lot worse said in other threads.
I will certainly think a lot more about my future posts and presence online from now on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.