Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look through my account (which if I annoy you then probably don’t) you will notice that I very very rarely accept anything gifted, I have never participated in ‘paid advertising’ even though there has been an awful lot offered. I’ve said this before& I’ll say it again I enjoy using Instagram, I'm not on there to gain anything, I just share what I share& the reason I’ve continued is there are actually people out there who enjoy my page, it helps them with certain things& if my stupid photos help only one person feel better or the things I write might change someone’s thought cycle from negative to positive for the day then I’m happy. I think you can see I’m not out there to annoy anyone or address anything controversial. Like I have said, I honestly don’t mind reading that you may not like me etc but when people are desperately trying to find out my address& money situation it really does make me feel very uneasy& I’m sure it would if it was you. It’s like me finding the addresses of any of the people who have been saying things about me on here address& plastering them on my feed, your on the internet, your talking about me, why can’t I do that? One reason because it’s wrong on every level. I don’t want to get into discussions/arguements. I really am just asking politely to be left alone.
Also... Yessss I HAVE noticed that you don't do #gifted #ad and very rarely preach, try and sell stuff or give advice, you just talk and share your life and those who don't like it unfollow! So don't worry, I think all that can be moaned about you pretty much has been, so you're all right! Leave this site, block it and carry on posting! (I'm only reading it today still cos ill in bed with quite frankly nothing better to do) but hoping I'm feeling better tmro and won't have my curiosity peeked again drawing me back on here!!! You're right though, think of it as kitchen table chat and basically don't feel tempted to eaves drop at the door, as you'll risk getting whacked in the face by the door as someone walks out the kitchen??? Not me though, I'll climb out the window.

Reactions: 1
Serenbach said all I'm thinking about. If you want to chase likes but can't handle a handful of opinions that aren't undying admiration it's time to delete instagram or make it private.

I'm sceptical if the fake delivery arrived, even if it did more chance of winning the lottery than it being from one of the 18 people on this thread when you parade yourself to a popular audience on instagram.

Jomo sounds like a friend or family member that is rallying for support on the thread. Suspicious.

Reactions: 14
Thanks for all the reports. Attempting to moderate a thread is against the rules.

We have very strict rules with privacy (even if someone has publically released identifiable information we never allow it here) and do not tolerate any threatening behaviour or harassment.

Please do report any posts that you are concerned about and they will be delt with. Thanks again :)

Reactions: 5
Sorry I don’t know who Lucy is, I’ve not seen her Instagram. But her posts on here are interesting.

I think it goes to show that social media is pretty evil nowadays for everyone concerned.

The individual posting - motivated by exploitative business, likes/validation or even some thought that they’re ‘helping’ (even though for every person they ‘help’ they are probably inadvertently make another feel like shite).

Viewers - get sucked in to a fake relationship, fake aspirations, are shilled shite, compare their lives, or become so disillusioned and frustrated with an individual they end up bitching out them on a forum like this (guilty as charged m’lurd).

Can anyone remember life before it got so crazy?

Reactions: 8
I don’t recall anyone on here suggesting Lucy has been a sex worker , or I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 6
If this is genuine Lucy, and you are coming here to ask to be left alone, I will give you one piece of advise.

When you return from your Insta hiatus, I would recommend doing so without a fuss, or a grid post proclaiming about the time away you needed because of online forums.

It won’t do you any favours, and I’m pretty certain it will just stir the pot even more.

I haven’t posted on this thread before but how do you know it’s a prank takeaway & not a takeaway mix up/wrong number thing? That happens regularly here. Also, if it is a prank, why do you assume it’s someone from here and not your IG following? Statistically it would more than likely be from there

If my family, home, finances, mental health were all at risk because of my postings on Instagram I would simply delete it.

If I wanted to continue because I get real joy from sharing my life, I would make my profile private and I would only add my real friends- the ones who I actually know in real life.

Sharing my home and children, literally opening the door and photographing everything for 24,600 people is a risk to your safety.

In the case of some Insta stars I know what jewellery they have and in some cases can work out where they store it, I have seen their bedrooms and dressing rooms, I know where car keys are kept and the cars driven, I know the layout of houses and the storage of expensive handbags and clothes, I know their daily routine ....it’s a lot of information to share with strangers!!!!

I would be sat down with my husband/therapist/best mate and discussing what the hole in my life is that needs to be filled by showing off to strangers (because in this case it isn’t for financial gain).

All of the risks associated with sharing would mean I would delete insta but if you can’t do that the there is a reason why and that might therefore be a long conversation!

(I wouldn’t be on here moaning, you can’t control other people’s behaviour, you can control yours and your reaction!)

Reactions: 14
Admittedly I’d never heard of Lucy until I read the insta mum thread on this forum. This was around the time that Lucy had found out about the comments made about her on that thread and responded to it and posted about the forum on her instagram.
The people on here probably aren’t detectives so it just goes to show how easy it is to find out all kinds of stuff about people using the internet like addresses, children’s schools etc.
Unfortunately making your life public for all to see, just for a few likes and to boost your ego puts you and your family at risk of all sorts.
What bothers me about Instagram is people putting their families and children at risk to get free stuff and make a quick buck to fuel their wannabe lavish lifestyle.
You clearly dont need the money so are your posts so you feel validated as a person or to show off?
I do feel for you Lucy if things are being said that aren’t true and you are being pestered in your own home but I hope that you will take time to consider what is in your children’s best interests.

If that was actually Lucy, that's pretty sad (pathetic, I mean pathetic but I'm trying to be kind and use "sad")... Coming on here whinging and defending yourself over and over and over (not just one message saying "stop talking bout me)... And "taking" comments on board whilst she knows and we know nothing will change. Please! Just don't! You do you wherever it is that you do it (publicly, all over the internet for every kind of REAL troll and REAL hater to see and prank you and harass you and what not) and we will do our thing here, on a small forum where we discuss YouTubers and instagramers, without trolling or pranking anybody because we don't care THAT much... ?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They are actually our friends, I’m really not sure what the issue could be here.
Why didn't you just call them friends then? Do you refer to all your friends by the way they look? Did you also have "blacks" or "fat people" too? You referred to them the way you did as you viewed them as part of the entertainment, part of the wacky freakshow (God awful) production you put on.

Reactions: 7
Lucy, If you’re getting upset about these messages and what people are saying just take a moment to think of how your boys will feel when they get older. EVERYTHING you’ve posted online will be there for a long time. When they’re older and their friends google them or employers search for their names...all kinds of stuff could show up that they would never knowingly consent to sharing with the entire world!

All these instamums seem to think it’s their choice to put their kids online but they never seem to think of the long term effects. What about their kids choices?

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine it really is Lucy, she's always going on about how she doesn't care what others think. 'Most people are c*nts' etc? Anyway if it is Lucy, in the nicest possible way you need to step away from the social media if you are now afraid to go out, No one has threatened you, harrassed you, or called you a sex worker. For me this site is like a coffee shop, I chat/discuss about people on social media that I couldn't with anyone IRL. Please, please read up about what is so very wrong about the term midget.

Reactions: 2
I don’t want anyone to feel bad as a result of posts on here, I think it must be painful to read things about yourself online.
Lucy, I would say this to your face the mocking of people being annoyed at you driving round the one way system the wrong way, really struck a chord with me.

It kind of symbolised an arrogance that I see a lot now, people thinking that their time is worth more than other people’s, their children are more important than the safety of everyone else’s. It really did make you look like a twit.

I also hate the language you use in front of your boys and that you think it’s funny to teach them to flip the bird.

I am not interested in where your money is from or where you live though and I get that maybe some people crossed a line with that.

Generally posters on here seem quite intelligent and articulate, I doubt they would spend time paying for takeaways to be delivered as a prank.

Reactions: 11
And your husband using ‘flid’ as an insult is pretty disgusting and you don’t want your boys turning in to disablist adults like him.

I agree with what Roxanna that it must be difficult to read negative and unpleasant opinions about oneself.

Sadly it comes with the turf of micro detailing your daily life and inviting strangers into your home to view how you live will never be straightforward and a bed of roses.

Reactions: 3
I don’t want anyone to feel bad as a result of posts on here, I think it must be painful to read things about yourself online.
Lucy, I would say this to your face the mocking of people being annoyed at you driving round the one way system the wrong way, really struck a chord with me.

It kind of symbolised an arrogance that I see a lot now, people thinking that their time is worth more than other people’s, their children are more important than the safety of everyone else’s. It really did make you look like a twit.

I also hate the language you use in front of your boys and that you think it’s funny to teach them to flip the bird.

I am not interested in where your money is from or where you live though and I get that maybe some people crossed a line with that.

Generally posters on here seem quite intelligent and articulate, I doubt they would spend time paying for takeaways to be delivered as a prank.
Just chiming in - to me the carpark video seemed like she had run out of content and it was a rebellious, ‘hilarious’ thing to post in a way that showed her as so cool and not giving a duck and everyone else is a rule following bore.
It kind of reminds me of how I was as a teenager - genuinely thought I was alternative and interesting bcos I had different coloured hair, piercings and listened to alternative music. Now I realise of course that was all bollocks and I was naive!
But Lucy as a mum of 4, stay at home mum, it’s normal and boring and that fine!! Embrace it!
Although I have to say naming one of your kids after people who OD’d on heroin/shot himself doesn’t sit well with me (and that’s speaking as a former grunger who was gutted when KC died)

Is she alright? With the latest story, she doesn’t seem to be, the little threat in the middle of singing a happy song. A break would be good for her I think. I hope she has some decent friends that can help her.

Reactions: 1
Is she alright? With the latest story, she doesn’t seem to be, the little threat in the middle of singing a happy song. A break would be good for her I think. I hope she has some decent friends that can help her.
That’s a point, we don’t really see her with other mums too much or even friends. It would be good for her to find people she can spend time with and share her thoughts. Putting your life online and jeprodising your kids’ safety doesn’t bother her too much because she’ll be back on social media doing the same old vulgar crap again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.