Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve speculated it was family cash. And looked into Land reg records. She clarified I’d looked up the wrong address so I re-checked, and I found it; they (well, he - which made me think family inheritance) have a mortgage on their property with a very reputable bank. To accuse categorically of it being “drug money” without proof is libel. Be careful, posting that.

Reactions: 9
Drug money to buy somewhere like that would invoke the inland revenue. I appreciate you have a personal knowledge of them but realistically if you feel there is an issue like that, it's the police you want and not this forum. If he's well know as you say the police likely know anyway.

Reactions: 4
She’ll be back. With a huge post about all this to get all her fake friend insta mums gushing over and liking her posts to get attention. It’s the chav way like how they air their dirty laundry on Jeremy Kyle I’m always like why do chavs do that?? Why are they telling everyone everything??
She is not mentally stable she should just stay offline for good.

Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight Lucy has come here yet again to curve the narrative on here in a forum about critical speech on those who put themselves out there.

Claims to not have done anything wrong, but thinks it's right the other day to annoy people driving the wrong way round a car park which is annoying as duck to those who are reversing out of spaces but you know it's all a good laugh!

Refers to little people as midgets because they are friends..that's ok!

So got a prank pizza delivery and it must be here. Really? With how many followers on Instagram, and those who look without following? Followers will turn as it's shown time and time again, and those who love people are just as bad as having to know everything about people. If you don't safeguard; which quite frankly you clearly don't then whose head does this lie on.

There is a lot worse said in other threads.
How do you know it was a pizza delivery?

Reactions: 1
Her posts are gone so I can't remember exactly what she put on here, but she mentioned someone had sent a takeaway delivery.

How do you know it was a pizza delivery?
As others had said, she came here stating it had gone too far that she had even had pizzas that she hadn't asked for delivered.

Of course she presumed it was people here, not kids having a bit of fun. Which would be more a kid thing than anything but a group of people who don't harass her on her own social media but discuss here.

I think the drug money is just mums school gate talk. Would be difficult to launder and get a mortgage.

The truth is probably grey and boring, family money and assets that they came into.

Unlike so many people she's got the money to get professional help and better herself. There's something bubbling underneath that she could do with addressing.

She should be thanking people for making her see that courting fame comes with downsides.

Reactions: 5
As others had said, she came here stating it had gone too far that she had even had pizzas that she hadn't asked for delivered.

Of course she presumed it was people here, not kids having a bit of fun. Which would be more a kid thing than anything but a group of people who don't harass her on her own social media but discuss here.
Oh sorry I must have missed that post, I thought she just said it was takeaways.

Oh sorry I must have missed that post, I thought she just said it was takeaways.
No she said pizzas not just take aways. Pizzas delivered to her house which she hadn't ordered was her words...
Someone did point out that many are paid up front now and she has said previously Domino's is the only one to deliver to her home...so if people like to pay out for a laugh so be it! If it's true.

Anyone else intrigued by her lack of Insta presence? She was threatening legal action when people previously mentioned personal stuff about her, but those recent allegations - not a word....

Reactions: 1
I respect her latest post about taking time to re-evaluate how she uses her account as it went from small to big very quickly and she thought she could carry on using it in the same way as she did when it was private. I think it takes ovaries to admit you need to re evaluate and change and I’ve a lot of respect for her taking it on board. I hope it is a positive thing for her and she thinks about what content she wants to send out into the world, whether it’s about her children or driving the wrong way in one way systems or on her phone recording while driving, I hope she makes better choices.

Reactions: 17
Well done for her saying people here aren't nasty, they just have a different opinion and that's ok.

She seems to really be learning from this and I can only congratulate her.

Reactions: 6
She’s gone from one of my most disliked accounts to someone much more likable just by owning her mistakes and her ability to look beyond herself and re-evaluate her online presence. It really takes a lot to hold your hands up and accept other people’s opinions as valid. I’m not here to hate on anyone and I’ve never trolled an instagrammer, so if someone says they are changing their ways then I applaud them. I hope she really does improve her content and she’s not just saying it. Also, she looks absolutely stunning in the photo she posted!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.