Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
To be fair I couldn't imagine having 4 kids! 2 is certainly a struggle for me and I don't believe the the "oh so many people wish they could have kids" is an argument because that, along with many other throwaway comments made, made me feel horrendously guilty when suffering from PND.
She has at least a housekeeper & a nanny. Previously mentioned both. 4 kids without help is a challenge, but with help is manageable. Not least because you don’t go mad without adult company.

I remember a post about her “needing” 4 weeks away from her kids each year. What an ingrate. If she appreciates her kids beyond “OWW heres Ziggy on the day I gave birth, I love babies I could have 4 babies a year but give them back after 6 weeks I don’t want anymore children!!” she certainly doesn’t show it.

LadyStardust

She had a best friend called Zoe who babysit the first 3 kids nearly daily, done everything for her, and then when she got married was Zoe invited to the wedding? Of course she wasn’t. They used to live in a 3 bed house.
OK, I've scrolled back to the beginning of her account, but I can't find pictures of this person?

It does appear that Lucy had a company personalising baby clothing etc with gel pens, called Maybe Baby, around 2012. Do you know anything about that?

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
No way I'm shocked lol. Cuz I knew she got married while preg in Las Vegas si I'm gonna assume it was with baby number 2? X
No idea to be honest.
Must be as I just looked on her post and it says they’ve been married for 8 years but together for 10.x

Ellabella

VIP Member
I agree, they are definitely into the drug scene. Someone commented on one of her Glasto pics that it's really sad people who take kids to festivals and get off their faces. Lucy replied along the lines of well as long as you don't take the kids it's fine!

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Yes, that doesn't really make any sense. The way she gushes about him though, he's the perfect husband apparently.
The way she gushes is very immature and comes across oddly. She is an immature person - seems to have reached teenager “look at me and how different I am” stage and never progressed - but now wonder how much of this is her operating within an imbalanced power relationship. He lifted her out of her single teenage mum life, she has to praise him unconditionally.

BluerMoon

The attempts at being "quirky" and "unique" are similar to how teenagers behave when they're desperately trying to manifest their individuality (and failing!).
It's very try hard. I do wonder what she would have to offer if she didn't wear such out there clothes. I don't think many people would be interested.

WatchingandJudging

She is so hopelessly boring and egocentric ? had to unfollow a couple of months ago when she wanted that awful rainbow coat for stupid amounts of money.

Isthisthereallife?

To be honest, her wedding looks good but I have been to far wilder and wackier weddings and gues what? They didn't feel the need to IG it... wonder why??? To me, these people like lucy have zero personality and need to fill their souls with the vacuous posts and shit they tout!

Babel

I get what you're saying, the lifestyle and a lot of things lean towards that. You can never say for sure though. The fact that he got his riches from legal highs before they were illegal is a strong hint as well.

But they could well be reformed. Who knows.