Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she prob does coke and maybe other things at festivals but that’s actually very common. I dont think it affects her ability to parent and I don’t think she’s got a problem...and I don’t think that was what was implied by the original poster. Just gossip on a gossip site

Reactions: 2
It’s been written on other sites that they are cocaine users and in with a crowd that use it heavily. I do have a feeling that some of the ‘i lead such a sheltered life and never go out’ shite she wrote after slutshaminggate was just a red herring for their lifestyle. She is in no way innocent and is known to party

I agree, they are definitely into the drug scene. Someone commented on one of her Glasto pics that it's really sad people who take kids to festivals and get off their faces. Lucy replied along the lines of well as long as you don't take the kids it's fine!

I saw her out and about with her kids as I live local to her, she came across as very ‘normal’ not the flamboyant character she portrays on Instagram, she certainly didn’t stand out from the crowd. I think a lot of it is a character she plays it is not necessarily her. Her wedding came across as very staged and almost set up to plaster over Social media. I wonder if she is actually quite shy and timid so puts on this character which she can afford to do as she has money.

Man I hate how much she complains about parenting/her children in general. There are so many women out there desperate to be mothers.
I understand it’s hard, and can be extremely frustrating. But it’s a pretty constant moan from her..

Reactions: 1
Man I hate how much she complains about parenting/her children in general. There are so many women out there desperate to be mothers.
I understand it’s hard, and can be extremely frustrating. But it’s a pretty constant moan from her..
To be fair I couldn't imagine having 4 kids! 2 is certainly a struggle for me and I don't believe the the "oh so many people wish they could have kids" is an argument because that, along with many other throwaway comments made, made me feel horrendously guilty when suffering from PND.

Reactions: 7
To be fair I couldn't imagine having 4 kids! 2 is certainly a struggle for me and I don't believe the the "oh so many people wish they could have kids" is an argument because that, along with many other throwaway comments made, made me feel horrendously guilty when suffering from PND.
She has at least a housekeeper & a nanny. Previously mentioned both. 4 kids without help is a challenge, but with help is manageable. Not least because you don’t go mad without adult company.

I remember a post about her “needing” 4 weeks away from her kids each year. What an ingrate. If she appreciates her kids beyond “OWW heres Ziggy on the day I gave birth, I love babies I could have 4 babies a year but give them back after 6 weeks I don’t want anymore children!!” she certainly doesn’t show it.

She has at least a housekeeper & a nanny. Previously mentioned both. 4 kids without help is a challenge, but with help is manageable. Not least because you don’t go mad without adult company.

I remember a post about her “needing” 4 weeks away from her kids each year. What an ingrate. If she appreciates her kids beyond “OWW heres Ziggy on the day I gave birth, I love babies I could have 4 babies a year but give them back after 6 weeks I don’t want anymore children!!” she certainly doesn’t show it.
If you have a nanny and you don't work then what the hell do you do with your time🤷‍♀️

I love this post!
She is so ‘be yourself’ ‘let your kids wear rainbows and tutus if that’s who they are’
but her publicly shaming her son & he can’t wear these (super cool) nerf shoes on her watch?? bleeping twit!! ?
Zoe probs wasn’t invited cos ben cheated on lucy with her 🤣🤣 who knows. Her life is a bleeping fairytale in her stupid head.
D0007D21-D6AC-4F91-9D3B-5DD6EE53FFA8.jpeg

Reactions: 5
In relation to the drugs.. I don't know anyone who can stay up for days on end at festivals with no drugs?! I'm not suggesting she's addicted but seems to be a recreational user because I don't know how she does otherwise..

The trainers is the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen. But then again she wouldn't be keen on her sons wanting to be "average boys" they need to be living the rainbow life fs

Reactions: 7
In relation to the drugs.. I don't know anyone who can stay up for days on end at festivals with no drugs?! I'm not suggesting she's addicted but seems to be a recreational user because I don't know how she does otherwise..

I actually beg to differ with this statement I've done a 5 day festival and didnt touch one drug and had in total about 9 hours sleep and I was in a tent not the luxury she was in

What does the tattoo on her shoulder say? Looks like cunton'.. Can't make it out
Plus lube in a heart😩

The trainers is the most hypocritical thing I've ever seen. But then again she wouldn't be keen on her sons wanting to be "average boys" they need to be living the rainbow life fs
Agree she is definitely a recreational drug user - if anyone has been to Glasto for 4 days with no recreational drug use at all .... well, you’re an oddity and I’d love to hear how you found the energy 😂
Basically I think she’s a bit of a knob but I don’t think she’s a bad or lax parent or a bad person 🤷‍♀️ Just here for the goss on how in the hell they have so much coin 💵👀😂

Reactions: 6
It’s cunton. Remember seeing this 18 months ago when I followed her and thinking “mmm”. Seem to recall she took the kids to the cinema wearing the tops. Yob!!!!
A389DCBF-0CFB-481A-B51D-66EA2FA3DC0E.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.