Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would I not? Lol she’s irritating and you’re all pondering with ideas that are so far from the truth. She’s not a very nice person. Anyone living in Milton Keynes could tell you that.

Reactions: 1
Why would I not? Lol she’s irritating and you’re all pondering with ideas that are so far from the truth. She’s not a very nice person. Anyone living in Milton Keynes could tell you that.
We’re strangers to her apart from her IG account, so gossip accordingly, it’s Tattle after all😁

What happened with her baby scanning business?

I appreciate all your info (because I'm a nosey witch), thank you!

Reactions: 5
That's interesting about the eldest being from a different relationship I've always thought he was a little bit more reserved than the other kids, he hasn't got the long hair and doesn't seem to want to be dressed like a rainbow!

That's interesting about the eldest being from a different relationship I've always thought he was a little bit more reserved than the other kids, he hasn't got the long hair and doesn't seem to want to be dressed like a rainbow!
Lucy has always maintained Lennon’s birth was terribly difficult and it caused a problem in their bonding . He seems like a really lovely nice boy and I hope all is well at home for him.

Reactions: 3
We’re strangers to her apart from her IG account, so gossip accordingly, it’s Tattle after all😁

What happened with her baby scanning business?
A friend carried it on, but as as far as I know she doesn’t have any further involvement. She’s too busy dressing up 😂

Lucy has always maintained Lennon’s birth was terribly difficult and it caused a problem in their bonding . He seems like a really lovely nice boy and I hope all is well at home for him.
I don’t think she has the same bond with Lennon and she does for the other boys.

A friend carried it on, but as as far as I know she doesn’t have any further involvement. She’s too busy dressing up 😂

I don’t think she has the same bond with Lennon and she does for the other boys.
He almost seems left out of the family unit.

He almost seems left out of the family unit.
That’s so sad. I didn’t realise he was from another relationship. Does he see his real dad??

So because she’s white and has dreadlocks it’s embarrassing ? Why is it acceptable for one skin colour and not another ?
Lots of reasons. Plenty of education on this in the first couple of pages of google.

Reactions: 7
Oh ok 😳, so the baby scanning business is ongoing with a friend able to scan pregnant women ?
I wouldn't think that Lucy herself ever scanned women, even back when she was active in the company, seeing as that would require a university degree in Radiography.

Bloody hell, liar liar pants on fire Lucy, unless she is a trained Sonographer😁 of course?
Wouldn’t she have loved the chance to have mentioned that in her stories or her page, if that was the case?

These 4D scan places don't actually need qualified sonographers as it is not a medical diagnostic service. Any Joe Blogs can open one and go for a 6 week "sonography" training. I'm surprised there aren't more here, they are loads in US.

• Wow
So she was a single teenage mum living in Milton Keynes when she met Ben, a legal high drug dealer, making huge amounts of money exploiting vulnerable people. She then ditches her real friends, starts a business that fails as it's tit. Reinvents herself as a rainbow earth mother with new rich friends who are impressed because she had midgets at her wedding. Not quite the fairytale life she likes to portray is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she was a single teenage mum living in Milton Keynes when she met Ben, a legal high drug dealer, making huge amounts of money exploiting vulnerable people. She then ditches her real friends, starts a business that fails as it's tit. Reinvents herself as a rainbow earth mother with new rich friends who are impressed because she had midgets at her wedding. Not quite the fairytale life she likes to portray is it.
I think that sums it all up nicely👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.