Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babel

Crikey the irony of her post today. Promoting internet security for her kids. Lucy you do you and all that, be wacky, as I've said on here before make your choices and own them!

But... don't big up your kids internet security when you have put their life on the internet, people can find out where they live, etc. It makes a mockery of what they're being taught. Do they consent to what you are posting? Do you really feel they know what consent Is? Maybe today is a good time to talk through with them what it is you do and whether they feel it is right for them, now that they've had an external influence talking to them about sharing on the internet.

Reactions: 12

Ellabella

VIP Member
We are talking about someone who's set up her own Insta account for her rabbits! She is desperate for attention and validation. Her woe-is-me pleas to stop were all about her fragile ego but they haven't worked, so she will be back to posting utter over-privileged vulgar shite asap.

Reactions: 11

GPort

VIP Member
She did a story about “losing the keys to her rainbow palace” or something like that earlier, explaining why she’d been a bit quiet on Instagram. When I saw the change the locks thing, I thought it was a pun regarding that rather than actual threat about her house.

Roxanna

I don’t want anyone to feel bad as a result of posts on here, I think it must be painful to read things about yourself online.
Lucy, I would say this to your face the mocking of people being annoyed at you driving round the one way system the wrong way, really struck a chord with me.

It kind of symbolised an arrogance that I see a lot now, people thinking that their time is worth more than other people’s, their children are more important than the safety of everyone else’s. It really did make you look like a twat.

I also hate the language you use in front of your boys and that you think it’s funny to teach them to flip the bird.

I am not interested in where your money is from or where you live though and I get that maybe some people crossed a line with that.

Generally posters on here seem quite intelligent and articulate, I doubt they would spend time paying for takeaways to be delivered as a prank.

M

Member 1942

She’s gone from one of my most disliked accounts to someone much more likable just by owning her mistakes and her ability to look beyond herself and re-evaluate her online presence. It really takes a lot to hold your hands up and accept other people’s opinions as valid. I’m not here to hate on anyone and I’ve never trolled an instagrammer, so if someone says they are changing their ways then I applaud them. I hope she really does improve her content and she’s not just saying it. Also, she looks absolutely stunning in the photo she posted!

Dizzy

VIP Member
There are no boys or girls clothes, clothes are clothes. Its one thing to be here to gossip about an adult but to be here slating her kids? Nah

Surprised you dragged yourself away from your obsession with MOD long enough to contribute
Bollocks - there are boys clothes and girls clothes and anyone with half a brain knows that. And where do we slate her kids? Have a word with yourself.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
She has such identity issues,she arrived at Pikes last night ( hotel in Ibiza ) and is hanging out with a young couple who my daughter is friends with,so early 20s.
The girl has a clothing brand that makes festival style skimpy,sparkly stuff, much of it very revealing! Surely absolutely.fabulous would hate this look? Ah,she is also a successful influencer so has guest list for parties/clubs,I am sure A.F said she was in Ibiza for the zen peace and quiet,not the partying! My guess is they will be on it tonight!
Ha,ha,ha, I was watching another persons Instagram stories the other night ( other guests at Pikes who A.F does not know and not fair to name as they are famous but not through swipe ups and #ads on Instagram) I could hear that chavvy booming voice in the background 🤮 I heard someone say ‘Fucking dreadlocked Vanilla Unicorn’ cannot imagine who he was referring to? 😂

• Haha

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Urgh just seen her story showing an abusive message someone sent her via DM. Fuck that - i doubt anyone posting here would do that as folk come across as intelligent, but if you’re reading this - just fucking don’t. As I said above - happy to “kitchen table” it and be critical in a forum like this where there is feedback & discussion.

Sending poison pen DMs is pointless. And tragic. So just don’t.

Reactions: 10
What astounds me is these 'influencers' that post/story daily, we as viewers have been made privy BY THEM to a lot of personal info, some of them have hundreds of thousands of followers and then they read something that is publicly available online like'they are listed as xyz on Companies House' and then they start feeling all 'vulnerable', 'bullied' and 'victims of stalking'. Once they feel they have lost control of the narrative that they want to curate they start throwing their toys out of the pram. Surely it would occur to most neurotypical people that not every single person is going to love you, and if you are going to be that badly impacted then putting yourself out on social media isn't the best idea?

judsmum

Chatty Member
You said ‘not one of them wants to dress as a boy’

What does a boy dress like?
You’re being pedantic with respect to how people are wording posts.
We are all, including yourself, fully aware of what the majority of boys dress like (whether through choice, parents choice or social reasons) and in recent posts no one has said that boys *should* dress in a masculine fashion. What is being said is that it appears incredibly strange that out of all the boys, every one of them picks outfits with exactly the same style as what she would pick. Which says to me she’s either cloned their minds or in fact, she is the one that picks their clothes and not them.
My son up to last year had very long hair, in a very similar style to her children but I am honest enough to say that it was MY choice of haircut and not his.

• Haha

Everly

She called them Flopsey and Mopsey on her most recent post, then decided these names were far too predictable and changed them to Binky and Minky. At this point I realised how desperate she actually is
Supervised she didn’t name them Kanye Fizz Wizz Turkey Twizler Cutie Toes and Styles Buttercup Custard Hash Brown Fluffypants. Would match her kids names.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
“Charged” her crystals by the moon. What a fucking bellend.

Pray to the Easter bunny for a blessing. Twat.

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Consent > content!

Instamums don’t seem to understand this one simple thing. Young children aren’t able to consent to having their names and images shared all over the internet. Even if it means they get a few free toys or their family gets a free holiday. These children cannot consent because they don’t comprehend the longevity of the web or the consequences they may face in adult life or even in just a few years time.

If an 8 year old child said “hey Mum, here’s a picture of me in my uniform on my first day of term. Can I send it to 25 year old Sarah down the road, 60 year old Trevor in America and 25,000 other people that we don’t know?” No one would say yes! It sounds insane. But these women do it daily and with really personal images. I honestly just feel so bad for the children.

• Heart

Genie

It's a good job she's got money as she's too thick to get any paid employment!

Her story saying she loves ignoring the one way system to piss people off and get out quicker shows her for the selfish chav thicko she is. Is there a way to save it here or upload to YouTube?

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Privileged wanker. Very easy to sit on Instagram, flouncing around your mansion and grounds without the NEED to go to work, calling out people who are clearly not going on the tube on a fucking jolly, when there's a national shortage of PPE.

Fuck off and then fuck off some more.

• Heart

Serenbach

I really liked her when I first followed her but now all her posts are about showing off
I agree, I always liked or was intrigued by her page but the constant pitty party between all of the ‘instamums’ everytime there is any form of conversation that doesn’t involve licking their behind the ‘solidarity’ and women empowerment starts then they usually throw in some mental health vibes followed by thousands of their fan clubs posting comments of how amazing they are... frankly its all just ridiculous.

As everyone on here has said, there’s no threats, no bullying just discussions about people who have put themselves in the public eye. It’s the same as having a chat or raising an eye brow at the school gate... which I would definitely do if a fellow mum starting talking about shoving stuff up people’s bottoms and swearing in front of their kids or turned up in a 4K gown talking about how they had a caterer in for the Christmas period when the rest of us there had been eagerly waiting for the January sales to treat ourselves to a new £50 coat and treated ourselves to a Tesco food shop instead of Aldi.

*editied for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Kindred

If that was actually Lucy, that's pretty sad (pathetic, I mean pathetic but I'm trying to be kind and use "sad")... Coming on here whinging and defending yourself over and over and over (not just one message saying "stop talking bout me)... And "taking" comments on board whilst she knows and we know nothing will change. Please! Just don't! You do you wherever it is that you do it (publicly, all over the internet for every kind of REAL troll and REAL hater to see and prank you and harass you and what not) and we will do our thing here, on a small forum where we discuss YouTubers and instagramers, without trolling or pranking anybody because we don't care THAT much... ?

• Angry

judsmum

Chatty Member
also I like how she lets the boys dress, I probably wouldn't let my kids wear that but each to their own, at least she lets them pick what they want without sticking to gender stereotypes. Ziggy is adorable
Does she though?! I’m a bit skeptical whether the boys outfits are their choice. Bizarre that all the boys have more or less the same fashion sense as she does.