Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuk, more of the quotationsšŸ™„ , did anyone hear Heath Ledger actually say that it is it another internet bollock thing that he canā€™t defend ?

Just looked at her page. She is so desperate for validation. The post all about how she is all about good vibes and bringing a ray of sunshine to someoneā€™s grey day is so self congratulatory and desperate.

Also, from a woman who canā€™t even spell heels (confuses it with the shop) I think Iā€™d bet my substantial mortgage that this was a copy and paste....

Either that or sheā€™s handed her phone to her more intelligent mate. Either way Lucy was not writing those responses.

Anyway I come back to my original view. Sheā€™s an uneducated thug. Called her sons ā€œgayā€ in a derogatory way, her husband said she would ā€œlook like a flidā€ in the polyester cape, had ā€œmidgetsā€ at the wedding. The impression she gave before of her kids on Instagram was to make them look like yobs. Face planting cakes etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That's outrageous that she's blatantly copied and pasted that with no credit. That's plagiarism. Not cool and she needs called out on that.

Reactions: 2
That's outrageous that she's blatantly copied and pasted that with no credit. That's plagiarism. Not cool and she needs called out on that.
Plagiarising from the black community to justify her cultural appropriation of it. Couldnā€™t make it up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She follows Candice Brathwaite. I would find it ā€˜absolutelyfabulucyā€™ to see them two go up against each other. Candice loves calling white people out so could someone please direct her to the cultural appropriation comment šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
She follows Candice Brathwaite. I would find it ā€˜absolutelyfabulucyā€™ to see them two go up against each other. Candice loves calling white people out so could someone please direct her to the cultural appropriation comment šŸ˜‚
Which image is the ā€œquoteā€ under?

She used to be great. Then her life changed (good for her) but so did her attitude and opinions on things. The captions she started posting is what got her a spot on tattle anyway I believe? She doesnā€™t live in the real world any more and she canā€™t fathom that thereā€™s life beyond her acres of land, with people who are unable to live like her. Also, it doesnā€™t sit right with me how she forces her younger boys to dress like girls and grow their hair. Sheā€™s made no secret of the fact sheā€™s upset sheā€™ll never have a girl, I believe she is trying to morph those boys into wanting to be girls all whilst saying ā€œI just let them be themselves!!!!!ā€

she just projects whatever rubbish she thinks is quirky onto those kids, look at the state of the middle names she gave them.

Plagiarising from the black community to justify her cultural appropriation of it. Couldnā€™t make it up.
I wont lie I enjoy her zest of life. She knows she didnt earn the life shes got. She grateful towards her husband. I just enjoy the fact shes still so naive and just has mo worries.

I wont lie I enjoy her zest of life. She knows she didnt earn the life shes got. She grateful towards her husband. I just enjoy the fact shes still so naive and just has mo worries.
Thereā€™s being naive and then thereā€™s being an ignorant twit.

I still canā€™t fathom where they got their luxurious lifestyle from ?

He leads a vaping company ; would that bring in loads of money? plus they hang out with very rich people (the Aynhoe Park lot).

I very much doubt thereā€™s anything dodgy but I am a nosey bugger and this is Tattle šŸ˜.

Lucie recently admitted before she met her husband she had a sheltered life (the ill-fated slut shaming post). As sheā€™s 36/7 and her eldest is 11 I reckon this was 21/2. Iā€™ve long maintained that thereā€™s a whiff of family cash with him. She cannot believe her luck (her lifeā€™s a f***ing fairy tale), which is why I like her as she seems v grateful. But, her gob runs away with her ... sheā€™s not always smart, sheā€™s not always fully understood situations etc - her lack of full appreciation on what cultural appropriation is v lacking ....

Reactions: 3
I think he came into some family inheritance at 30. Thatā€™s quite usual for big trust funds. And explains their pedestrian life before.

Reactions: 1
But that just ignores and minimises the problems of others when she is harming them with her words and behaviour. We all make mistakes, know better do better, and when sheā€™s told sheā€™s harming groups she silences them further using her privilege. If she said these things and was told she was harming people then said ā€˜Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™ll do some education, I didnā€™t know and Iā€™ll do betterā€™ then fine. But itā€™s the extra harm with the gaslighting and excuses

Looks like sheā€™s deleted the negative comments now. Probably because Candice got tagged in and she got scared of being berated by the insta Queen Bee šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
No sorry I really dont agree with you. I don't think shes deep enough to even think like that. Shes mot a influencer. It's her own personal blog that has got very popular. I think shes too wrapped up in her life and kids (why shouldn't she?) To even be bothered about stuff like that. I have noticed shes more defensive and I think that's due to negative comments so shes trying to 'harden's. I just enjoy her content and good for her.
The dreadlocks thing upset me. My auntie is a free spirt. She doesnt own the government anything, she doesnt recieve anything from the government. Shes got dreadlocks, she makes things out of wood to get by. So when I see people think its racist. Its upsets me as my auntie is amazing and far from it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.