Absolutely Fabulucy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not saying this to be derogatory toward her children but I genuinely thought she had at least two daughters. I'm all for kids expressing themselves/toys being none gender specific etc but I can't help but feel she's forcing the femininity on them with them being so young? It's seems very attention seeking

Reactions: 8
I am still fascinated how they afforded a £2m pile at their age. Parents seem to be alive so no inheritance, they certainly don't seem to come from money, very sketchy and patchy job history, not much on Companies House. Fascinating.

Reactions: 2
I am still fascinated how they afforded a £2m pile at their age. Parents seem to be alive so no inheritance, they certainly don't seem to come from money, very sketchy and patchy job history, not much on Companies House. Fascinating.
Totally with you on this, I think it’s weird.

Totally with you on this, I think it’s weird.
Only thing I can thing that would mean it's not dodgy is if the parents are comfortable so when grandparents passed the inheritance came straight to them bit far fetched but possible.

They have a serious amount of disposable income-the house, the wedding, the alpacas!!
She owned a baby scanning company, but it doesn't all add up.
Now for a million posts on Glastonbury and how amazing it is 🤯
I go between thinking she's OK and everything about her annoying me..

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s that weird.

I have friends who own million pound properties because their parents sold a huge multimillion pound company and all the kids got money from up and set up for life.

I reckon he’s from wealthy stock - they have a few wealthy mates too. They’ve played at running companies but I reckon trustafarian.

Agree. Some of the big old family trust funds seem to drafted where the first sons inherit a couple of million at age 30. Ties in with their normal lifestyle before the cash landed.

I actually like Lucy and like a few others have said, I don't think it's dodgy how they own that house ... So many ways it could have been trust fund, inheritance, lottery win, gifted, brought themselves etc. I find her to be quite down to earth and likeable. Okay so she obviously has more money that lots of us, but I don't feel it's flaunted too much (unlike many other instagrammers) and tbh if she wants to have alpacas, expensive capes etc does it really matter? Life is so short and one of the things I like about AF is that she seems to have fun, enjoy life, doesn't take herself to seriously and regardless of what she dresses the boys in, which I dont actually see any issue with, they seem loved and happy.

Reactions: 14
I actually like Lucy and like a few others have said, I don't think it's dodgy how they own that house ... So many ways it could have been trust fund, inheritance, lottery win, gifted, brought themselves etc. I find her to be quite down to earth and likeable. Okay so she obviously has more money that lots of us, but I don't feel it's flaunted too much (unlike many other instagrammers) and tbh if she wants to have alpacas, expensive capes etc does it really matter? Life is so short and one of the things I like about AF is that she seems to have fun, enjoy life, doesn't take herself to seriously and regardless of what she dresses the boys in, which I dont actually see any issue with, they seem loved and happy.
Absolutely all of this. She doesn't seem to give them a really 'lux life' either, it seems like they're at the local school, don't jet off every 5 minutes to luxury resorts - they enjoy that huge pile and make the most of living there.

Reactions: 9
I don't care how she dresses her boys, but I do have a massive problem with how she speaks to them.

Swearing at children, calling them idiots, jerks etc is vile. You can't do that and expect them to show you respect as they grow up, unless you're happy with being referred to as an idiot yourself?

Reactions: 5
They used to live in a small flat - I think it's due to her husbands business success they got so much money - could be wrong

I don't care how she dresses her boys, but I do have a massive problem with how she speaks to them.

Swearing at children, calling them idiots, jerks etc is vile. You can't do that and expect them to show you respect as they grow up, unless you're happy with being referred to as an idiot yourself?
Yup. I think I said upthread that those boys comes across as total yobs. And it’s no wonder given how they’re dragged up. Remember seeing that she had them in hoodies saying “cunton” on them one Xmas. Think she might’ve called them ******** at one point but I might not be correct. She’s certainly called one “gay”. This is from a friendly happy love the world be peaceful hippy woman who had “midgets” at her wedding. Delightful.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see what she wrote a few days ago about it being the anniversary of her engagement (I think last year) and that they were already married but they don’t conform to social norms and are so coooool and quirky that they wanted to get engaged even though they were married? What even was that? SO odd

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see what she wrote a few days ago about it being the anniversary of her engagement (I think last year) and that they were already married but they don’t conform to social norms and are so coooool and quirky that they wanted to get engaged even though they were married? What even was that? SO odd
The attempts at being "quirky" and "unique" are similar to how teenagers behave when they're desperately trying to manifest their individuality (and failing!).

Reactions: 1
This sounds like something a newly found 15 year old goth would do. It is so cringe I'm embarrassed for her. Lucy just be yourself!

She’s just ill-educated. It’s like education and maturity stopped at 15.

Curious at why my post above “bleep” and “gay” is allowed but “********” isn’t? Certainly not a word I’d use, but when quoting it to give context, seems overkill to censor? 🤷‍♀️

The attempts at being "quirky" and "unique" are similar to how teenagers behave when they're desperately trying to manifest their individuality (and failing!).
It's very try hard. I do wonder what she would have to offer if she didn't wear such out there clothes. I don't think many people would be interested.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.