Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Is it 10k followers required for a thread? If so that Alex McNairn has surely earned one the lassies a weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MrsBojangles88

I seen her stories and thought no thats just lies now. She is saying her belly fat is whats caused all the drama or something.. no not one person has mentioned her belly fat! Or even called her fat! The majority of comments are saying she has a lovely figure.. Im close to unfollowing now as this is showing a different side to her. Making up lies for sympathy.

vitamintea

Yawn, she’s banging on about her body again ‘I’ve gained 5 pounds’ ‘l’ve got a bit of back fat’ trying to prove she doesn’t edit. NOBODY CARES about your weight why’s it even worth mentioning. Trying to pretend she has a belly and all, F off. Sort your insecurity issues out and stop bringing them to Instagram. Viewers do not need to hear a size 10 girl complaining about her body every day it’s tiring and can be damaging to other women (especially when her pre boob job body is literally the beauty standard). I’ve unfollowed, I’ve got tons more people who add to my feed in a positive way such as Nelly London, Emma Matthews etc. Bit of advice Abbie since you love reading here, do an unfollow binge, get rid of all the influencers that edit their pics such as the Kardashian’s and uk z listers and replace with those who impact you positively. You can control what you see on your feed, if Instagram is making you insecure, it’s not the right place for you.

• Heart

Gill275

Honestly feel like some people can’t win? Speak like a normal Glaswegian girl and you’re a disgusting scheme rat who’s not allowed to swear? How boring if absolutely everybody put on fake Glasgow uni accents and didn’t swear to try and fit some boring influencer mould. I’ll say one thing I’ve always liked about Abbie is not hiding her accent
I disagree with a ‘normal Glaswegian girl’. Please don’t tar all of us with being neds. It’s uneducated and cringeworthy speaking like that. Swearing constantly is vile. She’s also putting it on which is bizarre. Why would you want to sound rough?!!

Reactions: 20

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
I think it’s very sad to call someone a liar if they choose not to tell the public something personal like a boob job.

You wouldn’t introduce yourself to someone on the street hi my name is such and such and I have fake boobs.

Celebrities and models all over the world get everything done to stay perfect but we don’t expect to get lists of what they do at every appointment.

So often than not because people have a public forum are expected to share everything and if they don’t they’re a liar.

Clearly she’s a young girl with body insecurities which is very sad. But yes she does monetise that so there’s an expectation that she should share everything in terms with her body.

It’s difficult because unfortunately everyone has body insecurities no one should feel that they shouldn’t because people think your perfect. I would feel worse that she spoke about her boob job and it encouraged her young followers to then consider it too. Keeping it private in my eyes is the right thing to do to protect young generations from thinking this type of thing is the norm, ‘not happy with your body, hit up the local surgeon’
I think you’ve missed the q&a vlog where she asked viewers for questions. She chose to read out one from someone asking if her boobs were real and she replied- yes and thanks for thinking my boobs are fake *happy face*
I’m all for keeping her private life private where she wants but that was just a bare faced lie

• Heart

Sheila Bloom

Anyone else just bored of scrolling through Instagram looking at the same old pics of these influencers, who are they actually influencing because it's certainly not me. Obviously influencing each other because they all seem to dress exactly the same. On the subject of moneys etc I couldn't care less what Abbie is earning, if she's making good money then good for her, everyone has to make a living and how she chooses to spend her money is upto her. I certainly wouldn't be buying those ugly wee bags etc but each to their own.
I am influenced by them. To not purchase anything they have - bought, gifted or otherwise. I am genuinely so turned off by anything associated with them. Gives me the boke.

• Heart

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Thanks for making this tread!

Genuinely really like Abbie but I feel like she deserves so much more. Her boyfriends a bam (possibly a cheat), this has made her super insecure (hence new boobs) and her Instagram pals are all fake clones. Who decided that ripped baggy jeans, blazer and airforce ones were in style

rach_111

I don’t know what she actually gained from her rant. There was literally only a few of us on here and she’s went on, aired it to the world. Something has went tits up (pardon the pun lol) and she has now been silent for days and there’s more and more people on this thread now. What was the point in that 😂

• Haha

Busybee

Watching her stories from tonight, she’s always moaning about her laptop and not being able to upload her videos on time. No companies getting the hint and sending you a new one Abbie hen??

Also, why does she (and youtubers in general) think we care about them not being able to stick to their upload schedule. How many people does she think are really planning their days around Abbie ‘fucking’ Blyth’s videos.

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Abbie no body gives a flying fuck about your belly. We are only here to talk about the new fake tatas 😂

Stop lying to young girls and playing the victim as it’s getting old real quick

• Haha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
She drives me up the wall with her constant food chat,n her weight her diet her double chin.shes no unsure if herself n has serious self esteem issues.

Does she do it for attention I wonder in the comments from folk.

I was watching her latest vlog n she's just so insecure within herself it's actually a shame,must be horrible to be in that frame of mind which she clearly is a lot
I agree she can’t get though a SINGLE video without insulting herself she’s always making comments about her double chin, her weight, how she’s “eating again”, calling herself a fat bastard etc etc it’s actually really draining to watch like I feel like we ALL have things we don’t like about ourselves and would love to change but I for sure definitely don’t bang on about it every day and insult myself over it.

She will pass it off as though she’s joking about it or something but she’s genuinely not because it’s EVERY video some videos it’s the whole way through the video too constant droaning on about how she’s so unhappy with the way she looks / what she’s been eating etc it’s really unhealthy

I know a lot aren’t fans of Abbie on here and I know that it’s easy for other people to say you look fine cos they don’t see you how YOU see you BUT - she is a pretty girl, she has lovely thick long hair, she has good skin, she’s tall with long legs, she has lots of nice clothes, she lives in a lovely house, has 2 lovely dogs, she has a great job that many could only dream of just posting content for money all the time… She really should start appreciating and being more grateful for what she has rather than what she doesn’t have eg. A flat stomach and no double chin as she always says. She looks absolutely fine to me and she is far from fat so I wish she would just shut the fuck up about it ALL the time because it’s genuinely frustrating

• Heart

Carly29

I don’t even have anything negative to say as I don’t follow her that closely - she comes across as a pretty, slim girl who dresses nicely.

BUT... saying “lowest of the low” is a bloody stretch.. you’ve got 5 pages hen and most of it is about your secret boob job..aka the point of a GOSSIP SITE. Lowest of the low might be the actual trolls who’ve been racially abusing footballers, or sending Harvey Price death threats... if you think this is worse than that, that says more about you.....

Exactly! I only recently followed her and had no problem. Her story this morning is what sent me here and my opinion changed. I think she will regret exaggerating so much.

• Heart

BR006

Abbie has never had a thread before because everyone really liked her including me. It seems it was not mentioning the boob job that has annoyed people and been the main cause for the thread. She’s a stunning girl, stunning figure and I always thought she was real, Infact the only influencer I actually liked! I just felt a bit disappointed that she had her boobs done and totally denied it! I get it’s her life etc but she puts her life out to thousands of followers.

Also this person that contacted her about the thread are they a sad pathetic looser with no pals because they are clearly on tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LinaLamont

Had a wee look at that Alex McNairn’s insta and I refuse to believe she’s 28?? She looks like a 50 year old Essex housewife.

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Ugh I do feel sorry for her but feel the need to respond as she directly mentioned my comment on the pt

I said she influenced me to go to her pt because..dun dun dun- I wanted to have a body like hers. That is her job. To monitize her body and personal life in exchange for services ( freebies) and sponsorship. Nobody thinks she’s fat. Now that I’ve signed up to the program I can see that she’s not actually following it. Which is fine but she shouldn’t spend her time complaining about things when she has every resource available to change things if she wants (and she doesn’t need to).

We all have to get feedback from our bosses at work and the difference is mine won’t be on my personal life. I’m sure it is hard to hear things about her body but it is your choice to sell it or not. And unfortunately it’s the good and bad comments and views that are paying her bills

And let’s not forget the only negative thing being said on here is that she’s lied about having a boob job. Bit hypocritical when there are young impressionable girls thinking people are born like that

meangirl112233

Honestly feel like some people can’t win? Speak like a normal Glaswegian girl and you’re a disgusting scheme rat who’s not allowed to swear? How boring if absolutely everybody put on fake Glasgow uni accents and didn’t swear to try and fit some boring influencer mould. I’ll say one thing I’ve always liked about Abbie is not hiding her accent
The thing is but she never used to be that bad she’s started putting on this schemey accent and swearing constantly because she’s picked it up from her boyfriend. She never used to talk like that and it’s so obvious she’s doing it to try and fit in it’s embarrassing