Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not tag the girl that done her hair but in her YouTube she's slating her hair 😅 weird!

Recent vlog. Driving while making a video isn't safe or clever! Constantly looking down at the camera as well as a sat nav....keep ur eyes on the road ffs!!!!! Sorry but this is my pet hate as its dangerous for both herself and others!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the video is from ages ago so before she went to this new girl. Got the impression she was slagging jack
I saw noticed it was from agessss ago when she was talking about going to Livingston outlet but had already posted Livingston outlet she's so stupid 🤣 yeh definitely she was all for Jack now seems like she's saying she isn't happy with the way he's doing her hair maybe she's not getting freebies off him now 😅 x

Reactions: 4
Finally watched the Livingston outlet... cringe 🙈🙈🙈 when I'm watching a vlog it's my pet hate when they are walking around somewhere and filming themselves rather than the place. She could've easily filmed with the camera facing forward so we can see what shops they walk past and we could still hear their conversation behind the camera. Why would we want to watch Abbie and Jilly's eyes and their mouths muffled by masks? According to Abbie's vlog, Livingston has a Nike, Lindt, Levi's and a place that sells pots and pans that they couldn't pronounce the name of...

Considering it was a paid ad video, her segment of the vlog with her in it lasted a whole 7 minutes. If I was Livingston I'd want my money back.

The next segment where she sits down to show us what she got in her house... 1. Why does she take a big bite of chocolate when she turned the camera on and then talked with her mouth full? Why not just eat the chocolate then start filming once you're finished?
2. It took her "a few weeks" to show us what she got... why the hell does she think it's acceptable when it's been a paid job? And there's also a couple of things she showed from Nike and Adidas that I like but I'm like well that was weeks and weeks ago, it's probably out of stock now??

Whatever appeal she had before, she's definitely lost it

Reactions: 16
Honestly feel like some people can’t win? Speak like a normal Glaswegian girl and you’re a disgusting scheme rat who’s not allowed to swear? How boring if absolutely everybody put on fake Glasgow uni accents and didn’t swear to try and fit some boring influencer mould. I’ll say one thing I’ve always liked about Abbie is not hiding her accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly feel like some people can’t win? Speak like a normal Glaswegian girl and you’re a disgusting scheme rat who’s not allowed to swear? How boring if absolutely everybody put on fake Glasgow uni accents and didn’t swear to try and fit some boring influencer mould. I’ll say one thing I’ve always liked about Abbie is not hiding her accent
The thing is but she never used to be that bad she’s started putting on this schemey accent and swearing constantly because she’s picked it up from her boyfriend. She never used to talk like that and it’s so obvious she’s doing it to try and fit in it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 19
I disagree with a ‘normal Glaswegian girl’. Please don’t tar all of us with being neds. It’s uneducated and cringeworthy speaking like that. Swearing constantly is vile. She’s also putting it on which is bizarre. Why would you want to sound rough?!!

Reactions: 20
None of her friends from the Eastend of Glasgow have the potty mouth she does now! If you have watched her YouTube from the start she hardly swore and when she did she actually noticed but now she can't even say a few words without swearing jilly puts on the uni accent which is just as bad but she talks normal as u hear in the Livingston vlog and in some of her own she can't hold it the full videos, abbie has surrounded herself with fake friends and an angry no personality bf which is rubbing off on her she needs to spend more time with nadia and her school friends to get her nice nature back its true what they say the people u surround urself with rub off on u 👌🏼... Oh and another thing the Hair my gosh she moaned she hated it so brown now she wants it more brown feel like she's so unhappy mentally that she's hating her outside image it's a shame, even saying she's noticed a drop in her fresh new boobs u shouldn't notice a drop really until they are about 10yrs old.

Reactions: 10
Girlie need to buy some decent bras or those tits are going to be hitting her knees. Her recent vlog she just showed these cheap synthetic things and called them sports bras- really hope she doesn’t wear them to the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my family are from the east end and none of us speak the way she does or swear the way she does. shes picked it up from somewhere.

Reactions: 11
I think there’s a time and a place. Do you think it’s right shooting a vlog that a designer outlet has PAID you to do and gave you FREE GIFT VOUCHERS for you to be swearing every second sentence, it’s just odd and not professional at all

Reactions: 9
I’m slightly confused 🤔 just watched her self are day video and at 27mins mark she says she’s got bald patches due to alopecia and thyroid, I thought it was just a thyroid thing I don’t think iv ever heard her mention alopecia before 🤨 can someone correct me please ?

Reactions: 4
I’m a massively sweary person and get in trouble at work for it despite being a grown woman 🤣 so I don’t mind her swearing but understand when you’re representing a company you need to keep it PG

Reactions: 9
I swear like a sailor BUT I know In a professional capacity not to swear. These influencers go on and on about how this is their jobs so to me they should treat it professionally. Puts me off anything they try to advertise

Reactions: 10
I’m slightly confused 🤔 just watched her self are day video and at 27mins mark she says she’s got bald patches due to alopecia and thyroid, I thought it was just a thyroid thing I don’t think iv ever heard her mention alopecia before 🤨 can someone correct me please ?
Sounds made up

Reactions: 2
Yeh I hate to say it but for a brand new set of fake boobs WITH uplift, they ain’t the best 🥴. They look like mine which are now due an uplift and replacing but mine are 12 years old 🙃. Can’t actually believe hers look so bad when they are so new

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.