Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her, but not enough to create a rave thread but just enough to defend her in this comment..

She said in one of her vlogs that she feels insecure about herself, not once did she say that she was fat and ugly. Feeling insecure about your changing body is a very real thing, and every single person has every right to feel whatever they want about their own body. I had a very heated debate with a friend of mine recently where I talked about getting a breast reduction, and she asked "why would you do that, your boobs are great" in a kind of disgusted tone.. My body, my insecurities, my choice.. thank you that you think i have great tits but I hate them and I always have.
She’s constantly crying and moaning about her looks and how she’s ugly and has a big round face and belly so yes I would say she calls herself fat. Constantly going on about her weight. I get what you’re saying about the reference to yourself and absolutely that’s correct. Just Abbie contradicts herself by her posts to what she says it doesn’t add up and comes across as attention seeking. That’s just my views

Reactions: 7
She’s on one on her story this morning about her thread! Another bringing more attention here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on one on her story this morning about her thread! Another bringing more attention here 😆
She addressed lee getting called a bam but funny she never mentioned the fact we know she’s got new tits 😂🙄. She’s doing the standard influencer moan about tattle saying we call her fat etc and twisting what’s been said. You call yourself fat Abbie and we are saying we are bored of hearing about it cause you’re clearly not fat you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She isn't fat, no one said she was fat, she's a very pretty girl, she's doing that narcissistic victim thing for attention 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, if you hated the way you look that much you wouldnt have a zillion pics and videos of yourself as you wouldn't want to watch them and see the way you look, hope she doesn't go down the unlikeable too big for her boots look as it's off putting. There's over 7 billion people in the world, only 200k follow her, calm down love you're not Beyonce.

Reactions: 19
Exactly! Reading back the comments everyone’s saying how pretty she is and actually not fat. She’s trying to cry troll and control the narrative same as that Kate hayes wanker. They won’t address the key things that have been said and the main thing people are annoyed at is her lying about the boob job. Pathetic. Why do these influencers expect everyone to love them like they are so self obsessed. Anyways I expect lots of new people will have been directed here thanks to her rant 🤭😂

Reactions: 13
Aww I’ve just seen her stories and I feel bad for her, I didnt know she had a thread and wouldnt have expected her to as she comes across as a nice girl. I think the majority of girls have insecurities, I defo couldnt do her job and nobody would want to see me in a crop top 😂 I think she has a lovely figure but I wish she would see that alot of comments on here are positive about her and not just the negative. I also dont think its fair to call all tattlers scum, there are loads of rave threads on here, good advice to be found etc. Its a hard one, I wouldnt want to read comments about me but I also wouldnt put myself out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is anybody going to talk about how her and Lee obviously don’t get along???? All they do is fight and argue, it doesn’t seem healthy!! Lee clearly doesn’t want anything to do with the “vlogger lifestyle” so she shouldn’t try to force it on him. In almost every single one of her videos, her attitude towards the boy is disgusting

Reactions: 11
omg no one on this thread called her fat, clearly she can’t read just like the daft bf🤦🏽‍♀️ if she read the thread properly she would have noticed people phrasing her body... making tit up just to post a couple of stories for attention

Reactions: 10
She's the one that bangs on about her body issues, I don't see a reason why as there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks but to sit there and go on about it being damaging when she is the one who is vocalising her own issues with herself is very damaging to young followers, I have been that size 8 14 year old girl who starved herself as I thought I was fat whilst my clothes literally fell off my body, so if she is airing her insecurities on her platform she needs to remember there could be young teenagers listening to her and thinking their bodies must be awful if someone who looks like Abbie isn't happy with herself, that is very much damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's getting pathetic all these people annoyed at their dead tattle threads. The most liked comment is saying how boring and attention seeking it is when pretty and slim girls moan about being fat and ugly🙄

So evil and the lowest of the low 😆

There’s nothing more boring and attention seeking than a pretty and slim girl that moans about how fat and ugly they are. 🥱 It’s even more boring and fake when they then take pics and post pics knowing they look good. 😷 narcissistic behaviour at its worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's getting pathetic all these people annoyed at their dead tattle threads. The most liked comment is saying how boring and attention seeking it is when pretty and slim girls moan about being fat and ugly🙄

So evil and the lowest of the low 😆
I remember being at school and the slim pretty girls would say oh Im so fat and ugly and Id be thinking “no I am actually fat and ugly” 😂 now as an adult I realise every girl has a perception of themselves and it probably wouldnt matter if I had a body like Kendall Jenner I would still find something to feel insecure about or something that wasnt “perfect”. The problem is social media - probably instagram the most because we all see filtered / photoshoped images and think people actually look like that. Abbie is in that world (and is probably in that cycle of editing her images to fit in). My advice, if she has these body image issues, would be to choose a different career path or embrace who she is and post REAL images and promote body positivity.

Reactions: 10
Aww I’ve just seen her stories and I feel bad for her, I didnt know she had a thread and wouldnt have expected her to as she comes across as a nice girl. I think the majority of girls have insecurities, I defo couldnt do her job and nobody would want to see me in a crop top 😂 I think she has a lovely figure but I wish she would see that alot of comments on here are positive about her and not just the negative. I also dont think its fair to call all tattlers scum, there are loads of rave threads on here, good advice to be found etc. Its a hard one, I wouldnt want to read comments about me but I also wouldnt put myself out there.
i agree - people are literally saying their sick of her putting herself down because she’s NOT fat so I don’t know where she’s got half of these words from 😫

Reactions: 8
Abbie has never had a thread before because everyone really liked her including me. It seems it was not mentioning the boob job that has annoyed people and been the main cause for the thread. She’s a stunning girl, stunning figure and I always thought she was real, Infact the only influencer I actually liked! I just felt a bit disappointed that she had her boobs done and totally denied it! I get it’s her life etc but she puts her life out to thousands of followers.

Also this person that contacted her about the thread are they a sad pathetic looser with no pals because they are clearly on tattle!

• Heart
I was just thinking that about her 'pal' bringing it to her attention, on her most recent pic some folk have commented about us trolls and how jealous we all are. If they cared to read the thread instead of licking her backside they would see there is no trolling and we are of the same opinion that there's nothing wrong with her but sure let her exaggerate for sympathy and attention on the gram

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking that about her 'pal' bringing it to her attention, on her most recent pic some folk have commented about us trolls and how jealous we all are. If they cared to read the thread instead of licking her backside they would see there is no trolling and we are of the same opinion that there's nothing wrong with her but sure let her exaggerate for sympathy and attention on the gram
The ones she needs to worry about are the ones licking her arse then slating her behind her back - we all know these crazy witches exist 😂

• Haha
I remember being at school and the slim pretty girls would say oh Im so fat and ugly and Id be thinking “no I am actually fat and ugly” 😂 now as an adult I realise every girl has a perception of themselves and it probably wouldnt matter if I had a body like Kendall Jenner I would still find something to feel insecure about or something that wasnt “perfect”. The problem is social media - probably instagram the most because we all see filtered / photoshoped images and think people actually look like that. Abbie is in that world (and is probably in that cycle of editing her images to fit in). My advice, if she has these body image issues, would be to choose a different career path or embrace who she is and post REAL images and promote body positivity.
I've no idea who this person is.

But the problem nowadays is people using mental health or body issues as a tool for gaining followers and fame. I've no idea who is telling the truth but I do struggle to believe the ones talking about crippling anxiety and self loathing who spend all day posting selfies.

It's like someone that's allergic to strawberry's complaining that their job of strawberry tasting is affecting their health.

Seeing as this person has lied through their teeth about what was posted here it would be somewhat foolish to trust anything she says.

It all gets very fiat 500

Screenshot_20210522-093659_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 6
Ugh I do feel sorry for her but feel the need to respond as she directly mentioned my comment on the pt

I said she influenced me to go to her pt because..dun dun dun- I wanted to have a body like hers. That is her job. To monitize her body and personal life in exchange for services ( freebies) and sponsorship. Nobody thinks she’s fat. Now that I’ve signed up to the program I can see that she’s not actually following it. Which is fine but she shouldn’t spend her time complaining about things when she has every resource available to change things if she wants (and she doesn’t need to).

We all have to get feedback from our bosses at work and the difference is mine won’t be on my personal life. I’m sure it is hard to hear things about her body but it is your choice to sell it or not. And unfortunately it’s the good and bad comments and views that are paying her bills

And let’s not forget the only negative thing being said on here is that she’s lied about having a boob job. Bit hypocritical when there are young impressionable girls thinking people are born like that

Abbie has never had a thread before because everyone really liked her including me. It seems it was not mentioning the boob job that has annoyed people and been the main cause for the thread. She’s a stunning girl, stunning figure and I always thought she was real, Infact the only influencer I actually liked! I just felt a bit disappointed that she had her boobs done and totally denied it! I get it’s her life etc but she puts her life out to thousands of followers.

Also this person that contacted her about the thread are they a sad pathetic looser with no pals because they are clearly on tattle!
Yes exactly 👍🏻
I was wondering why “someone “ who has admitted to Abbie that they where on tattle then go and tell Abbie that she has a thread and all the comments that are getting said 🥴 doesn’t make sense to me 🙄 it’s clear that it’s Abbie herself that’s on tattle looking to see what or if anything is getting said about her

She needs to get a bloody grip and actually read what people have written. Same as Ella Ravenscroft saying she was distraught at the messages etc. What was written about either of them wasn’t hurtful at all. Narcissistic behaviour.

Yes exactly 👍🏻
I was wondering why “someone “ who has admitted to Abbie that they where on tattle then go and tell Abbie that she has a thread and all the comments that are getting said 🥴 doesn’t make sense to me 🙄 it’s clear that it’s Abbie herself that’s on tattle looking to see what or if anything is getting said about her
She also had a tattle account previously and would go on and laugh react at the posts about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.