Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

td2553

Her rant was pathetic. She wouldn’t know what “evil” was if it punched her between the eyes. She needs a massive reality check.

To be sitting in tears cause people are criticising her for trying to pass her tits off as real. What about all the young girls sitting in tears cause they don’t look like Abbie, when in reality Abbie doesn’t even look like Abbie. If she can’t handle people taking exception to that then she should go get an actual job in an office or something and get on with her life. If she had more on her hands maybe she would have less time to sit and stare at herself in the mirror.

She’s a total narcissist. Loves the praise and nice comments and attention and can’t handle a bit of criticism. That’s the whole reason she posted that story, so that people would bombard her with messages about how stunning she is etc etc. Attention seeking twat.
Applause Applause our Abbie isn’t in the house grieving she’s out with her pals having a hoot with her cheating boyfriend who she catches 24/7 messing her about and persistently try’s to make the failed relationship work. Abbie we no you’re viewing 👋 no one is sad pathetic we think you are why? Taking back your cheating boyfriend who doesn’t give a Toss about you. Stop the fat chat also or...... stop wearing the crop tops 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She isn't fat, no one said she was fat, she's a very pretty girl, she's doing that narcissistic victim thing for attention 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, if you hated the way you look that much you wouldnt have a zillion pics and videos of yourself as you wouldn't want to watch them and see the way you look, hope she doesn't go down the unlikeable too big for her boots look as it's off putting. There's over 7 billion people in the world, only 200k follow her, calm down love you're not Beyonce.

rach_111

It really seems like her and lee don’t get along… the amount of times she’s said that “they couldn’t do full time” and she can’t wait for him to go offshore again. And she said in the podcast one day he came home and they didn’t speak for hours and then BOTH agreed that they can’t wait for him to get back to work. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but I don’t see the point in being with someone if you feel that way. Where’s the future? What if you have kids with them? Seems like she’s flogging a dead horse.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Totally gone off her, what's with all her wee minion arse lickers giving it oh everyone is jealous why is it as an adult you are never allowed to critique someone on their behaviour and call them out for their nasty bullying behaviour unless you must be oh so jealous, nah thank I'm not insecure, I have a nice life, a job I like, a man who doesn't cheat on me I jist hate liars and narcs that play the victim card

There’s nothing more boring and attention seeking than a pretty and slim girl that moans about how fat and ugly they are. 🥱 It’s even more boring and fake when they then take pics and post pics knowing they look good. 😷 narcissistic behaviour at its worst.
I like her, but not enough to create a rave thread but just enough to defend her in this comment..

She said in one of her vlogs that she feels insecure about herself, not once did she say that she was fat and ugly. Feeling insecure about your changing body is a very real thing, and every single person has every right to feel whatever they want about their own body. I had a very heated debate with a friend of mine recently where I talked about getting a breast reduction, and she asked "why would you do that, your boobs are great" in a kind of disgusted tone.. My body, my insecurities, my choice.. thank you that you think i have great tits but I hate them and I always have.

Reactions: 18

sjo

I'm sorry if I offend anyone here but what is the big deal with Evoques I don't get it 😂 they're the bottom of the pile land rover and a heap of shit, they're also cheap as on a PCP deal. They look like Barbies first jeep. I certainly wouldn't think anyone driving one of these was " wealthy".
All right moneybags.

A base model evoque with no extras will set you back £33k. It’s hardly cheap.

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
If she really thought she was fat would she be wearing belly tops or posing in underwear.......
This 👏🏼👏🏼

I don’t get why she moans about her fat belly ( she absolutely has a lovely body) but wears crop tops out to dinner. Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve had to undo my jeans before at dinner and certainly wouldn’t be wearing stuff like that

Jmx

Chatty Member
Not wanting to be cheeky at all, but just curious why you would care to do this and take time out of your own day to report someone 🙈 it seems a little too far
They are influencing people to buy things that they wouldn’t use if they weren’t being paid to, it’s so so shit that most don’t declare it properly on insta.

LinaLamont

I dunno, I like that she’s normal and doesn’t put on a daft accent etc. Maybe I’m just a bam 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBojangles88

Aww I’ve just seen her stories and I feel bad for her, I didnt know she had a thread and wouldnt have expected her to as she comes across as a nice girl. I think the majority of girls have insecurities, I defo couldnt do her job and nobody would want to see me in a crop top 😂 I think she has a lovely figure but I wish she would see that alot of comments on here are positive about her and not just the negative. I also dont think its fair to call all tattlers scum, there are loads of rave threads on here, good advice to be found etc. Its a hard one, I wouldnt want to read comments about me but I also wouldnt put myself out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I got the impression she didn’t want to be at the Livingston outlet when watching the video! They also made a dig about “not being allowed” to go to the other centre for a Nando’s which is really unprofessional as the job was for the designer outlet not the shopping centre so they obviously wanted them to eat somewhere within it and talk about it 😬 I usually really like her but her behaviour on that video was immature

• Wow
  • Haha

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Couldn’t watch more than 5 mins. I swear like a sailor but she’s unreal “cookies n fuckin cream mate” is she actually ok

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Not wanting to be cheeky at all, but just curious why you would care to do this and take time out of your own day to report someone 🙈 it seems a little too far
Because what they are doing is against the law. Adverts must be declared.
In any other career you would be reported for wrongdoings

sjo

Influencers have admitted that’s what they do and I run a business so know it can be done and it’s not free it’s a business expense, 2 different things. Also accountants encourage you to write things off as a business expense.
You don’t write things off as a business expense and get the money back though - You simply get tax relief on the items - you still pay for them. You can also claim back the VAT if your business is VAT registered.

That goes for computers and phones and printers and uniforms. Not dior rings. There is no way on earth HMRC would agree that a dior ring was essential for her business. Not a chance.
Her business is punting cheap, shite fast fashion.

Even if they agreed she needed this ring to run her business, all it would mean is that her tax bill was slightly lower. She’s not getting anything for free.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's the one that bangs on about her body issues, I don't see a reason why as there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks but to sit there and go on about it being damaging when she is the one who is vocalising her own issues with herself is very damaging to young followers, I have been that size 8 14 year old girl who starved herself as I thought I was fat whilst my clothes literally fell off my body, so if she is airing her insecurities on her platform she needs to remember there could be young teenagers listening to her and thinking their bodies must be awful if someone who looks like Abbie isn't happy with herself, that is very much damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
She’s on one on her story this morning about her thread! Another bringing more attention here 😆
She addressed lee getting called a bam but funny she never mentioned the fact we know she’s got new tits 😂🙄. She’s doing the standard influencer moan about tattle saying we call her fat etc and twisting what’s been said. You call yourself fat Abbie and we are saying we are bored of hearing about it cause you’re clearly not fat you twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16