Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Finally watched the Livingston outlet... cringe 🙈🙈🙈 when I'm watching a vlog it's my pet hate when they are walking around somewhere and filming themselves rather than the place. She could've easily filmed with the camera facing forward so we can see what shops they walk past and we could still hear their conversation behind the camera. Why would we want to watch Abbie and Jilly's eyes and their mouths muffled by masks? According to Abbie's vlog, Livingston has a Nike, Lindt, Levi's and a place that sells pots and pans that they couldn't pronounce the name of...

Considering it was a paid ad video, her segment of the vlog with her in it lasted a whole 7 minutes. If I was Livingston I'd want my money back.

The next segment where she sits down to show us what she got in her house... 1. Why does she take a big bite of chocolate when she turned the camera on and then talked with her mouth full? Why not just eat the chocolate then start filming once you're finished?
2. It took her "a few weeks" to show us what she got... why the hell does she think it's acceptable when it's been a paid job? And there's also a couple of things she showed from Nike and Adidas that I like but I'm like well that was weeks and weeks ago, it's probably out of stock now??

Whatever appeal she had before, she's definitely lost it

Reactions: 16

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Directed here by the tiktok video the other day. Was buckled when she said “I wouldn’t even wipe my arse with those people” wtf 🤣🤣

Anyways, you all seem like a lovely bunch, clearly just a poor little me act by Abbie to drum up the engagement, that has failed MISERABLY.

• Heart

Chickenwingz

I like Abbie, she is really pretty and down to earth. I have no idea why she is with Lee when he is just utter scum, he genuinely makes me feel ill and has no redeeming qualities. She does turn into a ned when she speaks to him. Its a shame, she must have zero self esteem being with him as she could do so much better.

• Sad

@selfiecentral

Anyone else just bored of scrolling through Instagram looking at the same old pics of these influencers, who are they actually influencing because it's certainly not me. Obviously influencing each other because they all seem to dress exactly the same. On the subject of moneys etc I couldn't care less what Abbie is earning, if she's making good money then good for her, everyone has to make a living and how she chooses to spend her money is upto her. I certainly wouldn't be buying those ugly wee bags etc but each to their own.

meangirl112233

Just rewatched her assumptions video with lee and he really is a horrible person. She mentions she gets 0.7 ml in her lips and he’s sitting “so they’re fake” as if he wouldn’t of known? & when she says she tans easily he’s like do you and she says “I knew you were going to say that” as if she expects him to put her down. These are the kind of comments that seem harmless but over time they’ll weigh her down and it’s so obvious she’s already extremely lacking in self esteem. I can’t believe she keeps these things in the video. Maybe she secretly wants people to see how he treats her so she can show him that other people notice it as well. They are so passive aggressive to each other it’s really unhealthy. She seems so unhappy.

Carly29

Nice to see the masks on it the taxi.... NOT. it’s not about u and ur pals hun, what about your driver !?

• Angry
She is all over the place. Loved her hair now hates it. Got extensions back in after months of trying to improve its condition. Her excuse was she felt insecure on nights out without them. Now blaming Jack 🤣

I reckon she was unhappy and thought her new boobs would change that. They obviously haven’t and now it’s her hair that’s making her down. Once that’s fixed it will be something else. I mean we all have insecurities but it’s another level with her.

I would hazard a guess and say her insecurities in her relationship are now affecting her massively.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
My god I hate those tiny handbags. Even on a night out I need EVERYTHING I mean fuck sake I’ve taken my national insurance card everywhere with me for the best part of 20 years 🤣

• Haha

trollydolly25

Fake tits are the thing in Glasgow just now eh? Need to get myself a smack selling bf to get myself some: who knew during lockdown companies were still doing boob jobs for the elite

• Haha

LinaLamont

Naw I’m sorry imagine having the brass neck to kid on you’re away to Australia when you’re actually going to the jail ahahahaha. Whopper.

• Haha

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
The irony is that it’s the ones DMing her telling her she’s amazing and strong are the bitches that scowl at you in real life

I mean what type of person directly messages a stranger on the internet saying you’re amazing inside and out- how the fuck do you know

She said in her post we were the mental health advocate type. And my impression is the opposite. The women on here seem like “buckle up butter cups”. Life is tough so build some resistance, not everyone is going to like you or give you what you want, and take accountability for yourself before playing the victim.

Reactions: 15

dougdoug

I get what your saying but I do kind of understand the other post too!

She does seem to talk about her weight a lot, or about not being able to stop eating or having to go to a PT, there’s always some kind of comment.

Then the next post is SavageFenty ad in just a bodysuit or a bra? I know you can be insecure and still post pics like that but it gets old after a while.

MrsBojangles88

Slaughtered some hair extension company “hair choice” saying how bad they are, the clip ins are plastic and matt as soon as you take them out the bag. They said one of her photos the hair looked messy and could she use a brush. She used their tapes and said they have been in for 2 weeks and are frazzled. Both her and Molly moaning about not getting photos approved for different reasons background, colour of clothes etc.
They were also talking about having to wear the Scotland top for JD and Abbie said the xs fitted top wouldnt go over her tits and Molly said “no thats not going to work NOW” 😂 she’s done her up like a kipper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Not the biggest fan of them but honestly don’t get the punting rumours, if you work offshore the risk is high so you are paid extremely well, I have friends who work offshore and 1 is on a 6 figure salary as they are a manager and the other earns about 65k. You are away for weeks on end and miss so many life events of course the money is good or no one would do it! Don’t think he is short of money and clearly ppl don’t understand that if you work offshore it means you are on a rig in the middle of the sea 😅 how is he punting from there? Doesn’t make sense 😂

Crying about people mocking her meanwhile she mocked this girls mental health last year when her hair was fried off at ceces in Bothwell. The girls head was burnt and bleeding from over bleaching and her hair was falling out, she had bald patches. Abbie used to work in the salon when she was younger and private messaged them as if she was a customer, the salon posted the private messages on their Instagram story and you can see her profile photo in the screenshot. I’ve never seen this addressed by her, she’s a hypocrite

Attachments

• Wow