Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only started following Abbie recently, and the girl is absulutey gorgeous. Iv been reading this thread and she I seen her story's my first reaction was wtf

Nobody has came after her weight, just the secretiveness off her boob job and by brining attention to this post she has just outed herself to more of her followers that she has had it done

Also, she's calling commenters utter scum, it's not like she's getting the absulutey hatred that Mrs bunch or Stacey get!

If your going to be a influencer or personality then you have to have a thick skin

Reactions: 13
Angels and cut fish seem to be where every bam is tonight. Can’t wait for Glasgow to get out of tier 3 and they can all bugger off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah so sorry Abby maybe we are all sat here with no pals and nothing to do other than sit on Tattle... That might be cause we are in a pandemic and aren’t out breaking covid rules unlike you ya 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just told my friend who works in ICU and she’s reporting all of them to police Scotland!!

• Haha
Nice to see the masks on it the taxi.... NOT. it’s not about u and ur pals hun, what about your driver !?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s actually sickening! She’s turning into Kate Hayes 2
Yep 🙄 she’s already posted about the overwhelming amount of messages of support she’s had she’s defo doing a Kate Hayes special and trying to pull the troll bullying card to gain more followers from sympathy 😭😂. Absolute clown 🤡. Fact is they will come here and read everything she’s said was lies. Welcome newbies 🙂

Reactions: 14
Crying about people mocking her meanwhile she mocked this girls mental health last year when her hair was fried off at ceces in Bothwell. The girls head was burnt and bleeding from over bleaching and her hair was falling out, she had bald patches. Abbie used to work in the salon when she was younger and private messaged them as if she was a customer, the salon posted the private messages on their Instagram story and you can see her profile photo in the screenshot. I’ve never seen this addressed by her, she’s a hypocrite
Oh yeah that’s right I remember that now, funny how Abbie is now complaining about hair loss KARMA springs to mind....
ABBIE just be mindful of your own words and actions as they always come back to bite you

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she would rather the people on here message her directly. Surely it would be worse to be ‘trolled’ like that rather than a few people talking about you on a site you never have to look at.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she would rather the people on here message her directly. Surely it would be worse to be ‘trolled’ like that rather than a few people talking about you on a site you never have to look at.
So she can screenshot them, post them and get all her followers to bully them

The irony is that it’s the ones DMing her telling her she’s amazing and strong are the witches that scowl at you in real life

I mean what type of person directly messages a stranger on the internet saying you’re amazing inside and out- how the duck do you know

She said in her post we were the mental health advocate type. And my impression is the opposite. The women on here seem like “buckle up butter cups”. Life is tough so build some resistance, not everyone is going to like you or give you what you want, and take accountability for yourself before playing the victim.

Reactions: 15
Yawn, she’s banging on about her body again ‘I’ve gained 5 pounds’ ‘l’ve got a bit of back fat’ trying to prove she doesn’t edit. NOBODY CARES about your weight why’s it even worth mentioning. Trying to pretend she has a belly and all, F off. Sort your insecurity issues out and stop bringing them to Instagram. Viewers do not need to hear a size 10 girl complaining about her body every day it’s tiring and can be damaging to other women (especially when her pre boob job body is literally the beauty standard). I’ve unfollowed, I’ve got tons more people who add to my feed in a positive way such as Nelly London, Emma Matthews etc. Bit of advice Abbie since you love reading here, do an unfollow binge, get rid of all the influencers that edit their pics such as the Kardashian’s and uk z listers and replace with those who impact you positively. You can control what you see on your feed, if Instagram is making you insecure, it’s not the right place for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I seen her stories and thought no thats just lies now. She is saying her belly fat is whats caused all the drama or something.. no not one person has mentioned her belly fat! Or even called her fat! The majority of comments are saying she has a lovely figure.. Im close to unfollowing now as this is showing a different side to her. Making up lies for sympathy.

Reactions: 21
I've just saw her pity party video and unfollowed, she's showing her true colours and just comes across as another instagram narc, what sort of message is that sending out to impressionable girls, who might weigh 10 Stone and now think they have a hideous body because Abbie is lying and playing the victim for more followers. People aren't stupid and cotton on that influencers do this to boost their following. She was out smashed last night, now the sad wee victim card is out, is she trying to take Malin Andersson crown for life's biggest eternal victim? What a horrible person, she's making it worse for herself as people reading will see there is no truth behind the utter shyte she is talking.

I've just saw her pity party video and unfollowed, she's showing her true colours and just comes across as another instagram narc, what sort of message is that sending out to impressionable girls, who might weigh 10 Stone and now think they have a hideous body because Abbie is lying and playing the victim for more followers. People aren't stupid and cotton on that influencers do this to boost their following. She was out smashed last night, now the sad wee victim card is out, is she trying to take Malin Andersson crown for life's biggest eternal victim? What a horrible person, she's making it worse for herself as people reading will see there is no truth behind the utter shyte she is talking.
I hope people do come on and read because she is lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.