Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for making this tread!

Genuinely really like Abbie but I feel like she deserves so much more. Her boyfriends a bam (possibly a cheat), this has made her super insecure (hence new boobs) and her Instagram pals are all fake clones. Who decided that ripped baggy jeans, blazer and airforce ones were in style

Reactions: 20
I’m actually shocked she’s got them done and not mentioned it on her channel. She’s mentioned wanting them before so what’s the point in hiding it. All the while greeting about feeling really down

They’ve not made her happier have they

Reactions: 10
She’s been greeting for weeks making out she’s feeling tit etc and really it’s that she’s been recovering and obv in a bit of pain from the boobs. If you watch her YouTube q&a she’s literally laughing saying “as if” she wishes her tits were fake when someone asks. Why lie?! 🙄

Reactions: 6
I used to really really like her, thought she was really genuine but this has put me right off her now! also wish she never got her lips done again she was perfect the way she was! They now seem too big. It’s sad if she’s feeling really insecure that she’s getting all this work done when I genuinely thought she was a really pretty girl with a great figure.
I agree with the clones I was cringing that night she was out with Kirsten & Amy! Abbie surly isn’t that desperate for pals that she’s hanging out with they two! Scrapping the barrel there.

Reactions: 11
I used to really really like her, thought she was really genuine but this has put me right off her now! also wish she never got her lips done again she was perfect the way she was! They now seem too big. It’s sad if she’s feeling really insecure that she’s getting all this work done when I genuinely thought she was a really pretty girl with a great figure.
I agree with the clones I was cringing that night she was out with Kirsten & Amy! Abbie surly isn’t that desperate for pals that she’s hanging out with they two! Scrapping the barrel there.
I’ve literally no idea who any of those nobodies were. I’m obviously not up to date on the Glasgow scene. Just looked on that olivias page and either Abbies getting her hand me downs or it’s the other way.

I do wonder what the these 40 year old women are doing with their lives

Reactions: 4
Her Instagram video talking about leaving the sticker on her glasses...she sounds like a total bam! Her boyfriend also looks like a bam. Does he cheat on her?

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram video talking about leaving the sticker on her glasses...she sounds like a total bam! Her boyfriend also looks like a bam. Does he cheat on her?
Yeh she talks like such a bam when she’s doing YouTube’s with lee she total changes how she speaks it’s so annoying. Yeh I get the vibe he goes on the sesh for days at house parties and cheats. She said that’s why she doesn’t post him much as before she was getting people sending her stuff about him

Reactions: 5
Had to go back and rewatch the assumptions video..difficult to do seeing as lee can’t read. And at 10:50 where she said her boobs are real the video is edited as it glitches. Wonder what was said

She’s a stunner when you see her in real life. It’s clear she edits her body in pictures so much which is sad because when you see her it’s like WOW! He just looks like your typical permatan fanny.

• Haha
She done my makeup years ago when she worked in Onyx and it was horrid!

She’s a stunner when you see her in real life. It’s clear she edits her body in pictures so much which is sad because when you see her it’s like WOW! He just looks like your typical permatan fanny.
Agreed she’s stunning in real life but definitely edits her figure, don’t know why! She’s always going on about food and dieting, think she must be insecure about it?

I’m sure I read on her story she has a personal trainer every day? She clearly is in a battle with her body at the moment all that and still editing her pics, plus the boob job.

Do what’s her body like in real life ? I get the impression lee is a party boy 🥴 he reminds me of my ex boyfriend who also worked away and when home he would go out and forget to come home doing all sorts at party’s

Reactions: 3
I’m sure I read on her story she has a personal trainer every day? She clearly is in a battle with her body at the moment all that and still editing her pics, plus the boob job.
Yeh she does and she has an online coach and also sees him for pt too. She “influenced” me to sign up with the online coaching thing and I’ve lost over a stone in 8 weeks (down to size 8). But it’s more they tell you what to eat and you have to report back on everything.

She’s been doing that a long time and tbh if she was following it properly you would expect some major transformations

I mean I’m not surprised she needs the gym when she’s had about 9 meals out this week. She was talking through her weeks plans and sometimes it was eating out twice a day... I mean it’s just excessive. I feel like she just doesn’t enjoy to be alone ever.

Also did anyone see how filthy her kitchen/oven was she got professionally cleaned and honestly I was disgusted 🤢. Her house must’ve stank every time she did cook the state of the oven. I was shamed that she shared it on her stories 😭😂

Reactions: 3
Was she so desperate for a night out that she’s went and got a spray tan with her post op bra on. Why does she have chalk white boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.