Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s weird to delete your Instagram though because they’re normally full of the love island stuff once they’re in there or do you think it’s just temporary until she is?

Reactions: 2
My friend said she hasn't posted anything in weeks and then put a old picture up saying she was ill? Must be someone on her account trying to make out she is still there but possibly isolating for LI with no phone? I'm not sure why they would delete Instagram though as LI is very Instagram orientated?

Reactions: 2
Thought the same. Same new member popped up on a few threads now.🙄
Exactly I get you might try and drum up support but what's even different about her she looks exactly like every person on there. The only good thing about it is it confirms holly McAllister isnt after dropping mad hints 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus aren’t you a catty little bunch.
I will let walnutss get back to making the same basic witch joke every two minutes.
@ me next time hun. X

Glad shes gone ...back to abbie I'd be fuming if I got a boob job for someone then we split up just shows u u shouldnt do anything to your body for anyone else. I like her clothes but her voice I cant

Reactions: 10
The dog story from last night they were in about a suitcase, maybe Abbie is moving out. I wonder if she will address the situation on her blogs? Should be easy enough to spot if she does move out.

I wasn’t getting notifications for this thread! Anyhoo just seen latest post and those boobs do nothing for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah I think Lee must be working away and she’s clearing everything out before he gets back. I reckon it will go up for sale, she can’t afford it on her own and one single person who’s away half the year doesn’t need all that space.

Reactions: 1
What is she doing to her face seriously they lips 😳 her top lip is twice the size of her bottom and curling up to her nose

“So many compliments on my lips”??… Umm lol does she forget we can see all the comments on the post too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am beginning to think she has bought a few followers. She gets the same amount of likes on her photos as other Scottish influencers with half the number of followers. Plus she doesn’t seem to get the same opportunities as other influencers. Brands must be getting bored of her and maybe spotted she’s not as popular as the other ones.

Reactions: 6
Her cars no been there a couple of nights 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Like I’ve seen some moving action happening 👀👀👀👀 from the car being there alllll da time till nothing really I’m to nosey 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.