Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the biggest fan of them but honestly don’t get the punting rumours, if you work offshore the risk is high so you are paid extremely well, I have friends who work offshore and 1 is on a 6 figure salary as they are a manager and the other earns about 65k. You are away for weeks on end and miss so many life events of course the money is good or no one would do it! Don’t think he is short of money and clearly ppl don’t understand that if you work offshore it means you are on a rig in the middle of the sea 😅 how is he punting from there? Doesn’t make sense 😂

Reactions: 15
Not the biggest fan of them but honestly don’t get the punting rumours, if you work offshore the risk is high so you are paid extremely well, I have friends who work offshore and 1 is on a 6 figure salary as they are a manager and the other earns about 65k. You are away for weeks on end and miss so many life events of course the money is good or no one would do it! Don’t think he is short of money and clearly ppl don’t understand that if you work offshore it means you are on a rig in the middle of the sea 😅 how is he punting from there? Doesn’t make sense 😂
Yeh this 100% agree. Lots of guys earn minimum 50k a year working offshore. Think lee works at a different job now though I’m sure she mentioned it recently but I could be wrong

Reactions: 3
Yeh this 100% agree. Lots of guys earn minimum 50k a year working offshore. Think lee works at a different job now though I’m sure she mentioned it recently but I could be wrong
They don’t make as much as they did years ago working off shore. In the hay day they would be employed directly with shell etc but now it’s agency work

Reactions: 5
Why is she on her stories saying her car was taxed. Clearly it wasn’t as she had to pay to get it unclamped. All well and good making a joke of it but reality is her insurance would be void and god forbid she crashed and hurt someone

Of course her boyfriend is the kind of person to refuse to wear a mask lol
Funny I bet he’s able to wear the respirator for work to pass his health and safety cert for off shore working. Fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe she thought someone would just gift her some tax and insurance this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They don’t make as much as they did years ago working off shore. In the hay day they would be employed directly with shell etc but now it’s agency work
I 💯 agree my dad worked offshore years ago and the money was amazing soon as the money went down he was making same amount being home doing a job full time Mon-Fri, so money isn't fantastic offshore unless ur really high up. Alot of boys that had the drug dealing lifestyle all went and done offshore a few years ago seems the easiest option to get into and be away from everything for few weeks.

Reactions: 3
KC’s outfit last night 🤢🤢🤢 hanging out aw ways!!!! Zero class

Reactions: 8
I tried a wee filter she was using on her stories holy tit I looked so hot but I could never use it, people know that’s not me at all! I never use filters (not up on my high horse here, I take shitey pics of myself and other things - not even a filter can save them 🤣) but I can see how constantly using something like that can inspire you to change your face to look similar. Mad world.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.