Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly if you’re insecure about your weight the last thing you’d do is film yourself eating takeaways it’s a weird one

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her I think we’ve all been there and felt shite about ourselves and ordered a takeaway. However she goes to TP 5 times a week and dale will have her on a meal plan and accountability check ins so duck knows what she says to him about her nights out and eating

Reactions: 2
I am not posting anything with Lee or putting him out there 🤣.. Two days later he's loving life taking a selfie for her insta? is it just me or are we all realising how much tit she talks 😅

Reactions: 10
Mathew is a friend of her for years I thought is was horrible when she was saying we are team Mathew boy team for baby shower as if she didn't care for his gf abso idiot saying it was her boys baby shower 🙄 he has a gf u know he's no pregnant 🤔 she's honestly showing her horrible side lately x
Gross behaviour

Reactions: 1
Lee has been in her story more the last few days then the whole year so far. After she said she was making a conscious effort to keep him separate.

She talks absolute nonsense. She hates her body, especially her stomach yet always has that area on show. If you didn’t like it you wouldn’t be wearing a cropped blazer. It’s not relatable it’s irritating. Stop lying.

Lee must be fed up listening to her bang on, I know am!!

Reactions: 13
Lee has been in her story more the last few days then the whole year so far. After she said she was making a conscious effort to keep him separate.

She talks absolute nonsense. She hates her body, especially her stomach yet always has that area on show. If you didn’t like it you wouldn’t be wearing a cropped blazer. It’s not relatable it’s irritating. Stop lying.

Lee must be fed up listening to her bang on, I know am!!
Happy families tonight aye!!!!

They seem like that couple that fall out on every night out. Abbie comes across very insecure and jealous when it comes to Lee. I mean I don’t blame her with some of the things I’ve heard.

They seem like that couple that fall out on every night out. Abbie comes across very insecure and jealous when it comes to Lee. I mean I don’t blame her with some of the things I’ve heard.
I always wonder where are there dogs when they are out constantly

Reactions: 1
Too funny she’s given her phone to the barmaid to video her and Lee dancing together. Quick Lee give me a wee cuddle so people stop saying we’ve split up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed she's smiling more in pictures she must be taking note 😁

Too funny she’s given her phone to the barmaid to video her and Lee dancing together. Quick Lee give me a wee cuddle so people stop saying we’ve split up!
Absolutely cringeworthy n what's with the constant sticking here tounge out is she like 5 years old or something either that or the kiss face.

So unoriginal 🙄🙄🙄

She'll be vlogging her pizza n chips the mora n moaning about pt on Monday

Bet you they fell out last night and were they couple screaming at each other down the street

Reactions: 8
Smoothing tool putting in a shift on both their faces in that one
Can’t cope with how smoothed out her face id in every story or post
You can hardly see any of her features its like the bloody moon emoji 🌝
Failing to see why brands particularly beauty or skincare would want to collab tbh

Reactions: 7
Abbie: “lee what do you want to say to your haters”

lurch: “duck YoUs”

christ 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have followed Abbie for over a year now and always gave the benefit of the doubt with Lee giving the negative vibes on the vlog but the recent date night video was the last straw for me. Her content is never going to improve if she is with him as he is clearly negative energy in her space. She seems so self conscious around him(and in herself) which is bizzare as your other half should only improve on your self confidence. Watching her videos actually make me sooo sad as everything she mentions is either appearance related or something else superficial and I get the vibe that isnt truly her. But also makes me sick to think how bad she’d take it if her and lee split as she didnt sound like she took it well the last time at all 😩😩 hes bad vibes. Imagine your bf not able to say he loves you??!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.