Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Friday, one thing made me smile, hearing my results from a Biopsy and learning I don't have Cancer.
Today, still smiling!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TheGlossy

VIP Member
My dad passed away Dec. 29th, 2021 (to provide a bit of context, otherwise what follows makes no sense). I went to the passport office today to collect my new passport. I was sitting in the waiting room when a father started singing a French song to his child (it was a children's song). This song is the exact same song my dad used to sing me before bed. I hadn't heard that song in 20+ years (I'm 31) and I live in Ireland, so the odds of hearing this song in French are quite low. It reminded me of my dad and made me smile instantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom about these days (and for good reason I suppose) but let’s try and inject some smiles and find those little positive things that make us happy.

My 3 happy things for today...
1) I had a fab long lie in this morning as my husband took my toddler out for a walk and the house was so quiet.
2) It was finally warm enough to go out without a hat, scarf and gloves today!
3) My husband is making Yorkshire puddings for tea tonight after weeks of me hinting!

What are your three things for the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Knowing my premature twins are thriving in NICU. My eldest telling me all the reasons he loves being a big brother despite not meeting his new sisters yet & my partner for picking up the slack whilst I continue to recover from a csection all whilst working and visiting our babies in hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I only have 1 but it was a huge thing for me.
I suffer from social anxiety and in the last 3 years, I have been attempting to go to the shop alone and actually choose something and pay for it. Today, I managed to choose a new face cream for myself and go to the till and pay for it.

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
One of my co-workers sent an email to an MD and instead of attaching our communication, she attached a picture of herself and her family sitting on a fake crocodile at some amusement park 😭

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
1) I finished reading 29 Seconds and loved it.

2) Had two hours of quiet while my husband and son went out for a walk and managed to listen to a few chapters of an audiobook.

3) We may finally be able to have an adoption party for my son given the lifting of restrictions announced - we missed out any celebrating for his adoption being official last year.

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Walking out of the hospital on a high from another set of 'all clear' tests

Getting flowers from him indoors

Browsing online looking at holidays for 2022 - restrictions permitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

WilmaHun

VIP Member
6 bottles of strawberry and watermelon tango were reduced to £3.70 in bookers. Bargain!

overheard a lady say to her husband in Asda “I’m not going to keep buying them if you keep eating them” about some biscuits. His response really made me smile/laugh “well what Do you bloody want me to do with them - use them as washing tablets?” 😂

the weather is so beautiful here it’s making me feel really good.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Its early I know but already....

1. Sunshine is bursting through the windows
2. I got porridge made for me
3. The thought of finishing work at 2pm today 😁

• Heart

annagerda83

1) I woke up in a healthy body, in my bedroom and not in a hospital bed
2) I still have a job… though this is not the kind of job that I like, but still secretly grateful nonetheless
3) I still have a roof on top of my head, and that’s what matters the most and made me happy. At least I’m not homeless :)

• Heart

laughing

VIP Member
1. I met my friend for a run

2. The sun came out

3. I sat in the garden with my book

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
1) took the baby the park and he had his first go on a slide & smiled his head off on the swing

2) I had a nice nap

3) restrictions are lifted enough by my birthday I *might* be able to go to a restaurant 😂

• Heart

IMissDi

Today is Saturday. My favorite day of the week
Had a nice sexy dream about someone with no interruption and a nice ending. And I can still remember it for a change
A photo of a new puppy from my sister in Lyon

• Haha
  • Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
1. Went to a job interview

2. It went really well

3. had a call two hours later to say I got the job 🙌

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Had a very early morning walk around the park and beach area

It’s public Holiday for Chinese New Year

Did over 10,000 steps and stuck to a low calorie intake

• Heart
Reactions: 10

ChubsterMcGubster

1) I went for a walk along the coast this morning
2) I made a cracking roast for lunch
3) I got an uninterrupted hours peace upstairs whilst Mr Chubster entertained Chubster jnr

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
My boss hovering the carpet at work making me think of Freddie mercury in the music video for I want to break free.

• Haha

Emzykins

VIP Member
1. My daughter (21 months) sang the entire baby shark song for the first time
2. I ordered a new stool to match my new sofa and my mum slyly paid for it without me knowing
3. We have had a storm and my next door neighbours outside umbrella blew over the back fence and her face was a picture 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha