Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
1. Seeing my dad who I haven’t seen for a week
2. Spending time with my mum in the garden
3. Buying an outfit that I know will look lush for day drinks when we can finally go!
Blimey, you hadn't seen your dad for a WEEK. I've not seen my mum since September as she's in a care home. 😭

Where do you live that has shops open? I can't wait for them to open here.

Reactions: 1

DuckDuck

VIP Member
The man drove today .. he has a car , I have a car.. I hate his driving and voice opinion. ( back seat driver ) ... I’m critical and he can’t stand mine because I’m a * give wayer* ...I had a can of foster at lunch ..he drove my car ( I def found fault) .. but I had the feet on my dashboard, a can of foster in my belly
I don’t drive , even tho I Had a “Top “ .drinky no driving
Sun is shining weather Is sweet
And I sang along to 80’s Heart ❤

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I have one so far but I'm sure I'll add to it.

1. I told a school mum friend she smelt amazing. Today she gave me the full bottle of perfume as her husband didn't like it so she wouldn't wear it. Got home and looked it up, £185 a bottle!
I knew they were well off but giving away £185 bottles of perfume. I could never 😂
View attachment 1159902
Wow who just gives away 185 quid bottles of perfume 😂

emm

VIP Member
I had a telephone appointment and my toddler was sat next to me whilst I was on the phone. I was saying my post code and he kept copying me but shouting the numbers and letters 🤣 every single thing I was saying he was copying and he was making me laugh cos it was so embarrassing 🤣 but the woman on the phone was laughing too and saying he was funny

me & my son watched Lingo and he always says the letters that come up on the screen. He’s like ‘AY BEE EL EEEEE’ Then I go ‘able!’ And he shouts ‘ABBBLEEE!’ 😂

I made a banging chicken casserole for tea. We live next door to my boyfriends Nan and she always forgets to eat her tea so my bf ran round with some of the casserole and she rang us afterwards and said it was one of the nicest meals she’s had in ages 😊
this is such a nice post :) do you have a recipe for the casserole??

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
1) I had a lovely morning playing in the rock pools at the beach with my son.

2) I completely blitzed downstairs while my husband bathed my son and now I feel so much better as everything is clean and tidy (been so busy this week with work that everything had slipped and the place was a state!)

3) I discovered Miley Cyrus & Stevie Nicks’ song “Edge of Midnight” - mixing Midnight Sky with Edge of Seventeen and I bloody love it! I think I’ve listened to it twenty times in the last 24 hours.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
The school that I work in on an ad hoc basis has hinted that I may be looking at something permanent.
I’m a qualified Teaching assistant, it was very lightly hinted on . I may have read it wrong , but I took it as they could be looking to offer me something
It made me smile inside
But I don’t want it , , I’d consider part time in a school or a job share but I’m happy to accept ad hoc and carry on in a job I don’t particularly like but it’s easy money and I haven’t got to do much for the money

DuckDuck

VIP Member
I hold down multiple jobs .. I can work anywhere ( weekdays ) mostly from 5.40am until 10.15pm. I also volunteer on days off .. weekends are easier I may work very much less
I asked someone who I consider a friend as well as a colleague a personal question… she asked me one back she apparently has heard’ rumours ‘ I take ‘ whizz ‘ at work … I laughed , you mean speed , absolutely not ..if this is because I hold down multiple jobs then no …I just do the jobs , I certainly don’t take recreational drugs, apparently it’s the talk of the wider community.. 😂😂😂..
it is what it is and I don’t even think I’d like a 9-5 … I’d be bored
Someone did ask me a few months ago ‘ do you like being at home ‘ which was random and funny

I think I like being tomorrow’s chip paper