3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a very early morning walk around the park and beach area

It’s public Holiday for Chinese New Year

Did over 10,000 steps and stuck to a low calorie intake

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got back to my office (Just two days a week)

Sun was out

I purchased lunch from a shop

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1. Pleasantly surprised by my dental coverage! I only paid $8 out of pocket for a dental cleaning, polish, and fluoride plus an initial dentist consult and X-Rays! Happy customer.
2. Ate corn today, I love corn.
3. Met up with a girl from Bumble BFF and she is really nice! I have not really made friends since 2020 due to moving to a new town in a pandemic. I am hoping to change that.

• Heart
I finished a really crappy piece of work, plus got out of going on a work overnight stay in a few months!

I lost 2 pounds just by walking - I have had an injury so have not been able to go for a walk but it has got a lot better so can walk!

Won £25 on Premium Bonds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1- I started C25K, I struggled with it but pushed through and feel so good that I did

2- I took both my kids out to the shop with me as I needed to get stuff, it was the first time I did it (as I struggle with anxiety) and I'm so proud of myself

3- I started watching Chicago Fire and I love it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1. My niece texted to say she loves me 💕
2. I cleaned the house this morning and it makes me feel so much better when everything’s nice and tidy
3. Finishing work on time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My little boy running down the street to his Nans shouting the names of his Nans dog and cat 😂

my little boys room, all the painting has been finished and it looks good

my fella told me my bum looked nice in my pants 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My eye makeup looked cute! 💖
I got bubble tea and it tasted delicious.
I went out to get noodle soup.

• Heart
- Got all my ”once a week” chores done in-between work so I don’t have to do them at the weekend 💪🏻
- Had a nice meeting at work which was food for thought
- Spoke to a NI guy in Lidl, loved hearing the accent

Also got my converse asos cancelled the other day, they gave me a code so I reordered the last pair and they actually turned up ⚾

• Heart
Reactions: 4
- My little boy’s face when his new Mirabel from Encanto plush doll was delivered this morning. He was so happy when he saw it. 😍

- I received some lovely birthday flowers and cards from friends 💖

- My husband taking the piss out of me and turning something daft I did into a meme (well, it made me laugh so that counts right? 😂)

• Heart
Had a good catch up via FaceTime with my daughter

cooked a scrummy tea

walked around the local botanic gardens

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Started a new Jon which I really like

Managed to finally go for a swim, despite the screaming children was nice

Listening to new podcast on a nice sunny walk

• Heart
1. My car wouldn't start earlier and I nearly panic called my boyfriend but I got it to work!
2. I went for a walk by the cliffs in one of my favourite places
3. I listened to my favourite podcast which makes me laugh

• Heart
1. Saw a friend for coffee and studied together.
2. Able to work/study again for the first time in half a week, I have been anxious.
3. Big Girls Don't Cry played in the cafe and it made me feel nostalgic in a nice way. Brings back memories.

• Heart
1) A work project I’ve been stressing about is finally coming together and there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

2) My son has spent most of the day dressed up in various costumes and it’s brilliant to see his imagination really flourishing.

3) Had some lovely quality time with my son doing some painting and it wasn’t the usual stressful, chaotic experience it normally is - it was actually really calm and fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. Waking up this morning and realising I’ve got the house to myself for at least a month

2. Seeing my recently divorced friend with her new boyfriend looking so happy ☺

3. Sitting by the fire with a book while a storm wreaks havoc outside

• Heart
1. a Starbucks that tasted great - i order the same thing all the time and it's never the same
2. a hug from my husband
3. my 3 kitties looking so adorable in the sun

• Heart
- I had a nice birthday with my husband and sons, received lots of well wishes from family and friends 💖

- We had Greek food for dinner which was delicious 😋

- My 4 year old helping me to blow the candles out on my birthday cake ☺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.