3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom about these days (and for good reason I suppose) but let’s try and inject some smiles and find those little positive things that make us happy.

My 3 happy things for today...
1) I had a fab long lie in this morning as my husband took my toddler out for a walk and the house was so quiet.
2) It was finally warm enough to go out without a hat, scarf and gloves today!
3) My husband is making Yorkshire puddings for tea tonight after weeks of me hinting!

What are your three things for the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. I met my friend for a run

2. The sun came out

3. I sat in the garden with my book

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1. The sun was out
2. No subs or missing items on my tesco shop today
3. Because the sun was out me and my husband spent all day outside going DIY and then made homemade pizzas in our pizza oven 🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
what a nice thread idea :)

1. bf and i took a looong walk and my feet and legs hurt but it feels great
2. i signed up for online exercise classes with a friend of mine
3. i had churros and they were delicious!

• Heart
1) I went for a walk along the coast this morning
2) I made a cracking roast for lunch
3) I got an uninterrupted hours peace upstairs whilst Mr Chubster entertained Chubster jnr

• Heart
1) my baby said do do and pointed at his dummy for the first time
2) me and my boyfriend were practicing yoga but I for some reason kept my slippers on. I stretched my leg in the air dead high and was showing off then my slipper fell off and twatted me on the head. It made us laugh
3) my boyfriend bought me some butter biscuits and digestives from the shop

• Heart
1. My cat was rolling over on the landing and waving her paws in the air posing 😂
2. Me and my boyfriend bought millions of bells worth of turnips on my Animal Crossing island which was funny
3. I had a great cup of tea 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1. I have a job ( but It's driven me mad today which is unusual)

2. I have good health

3. We may be allowed out in June!

( this thread is so good, sometimes we forget the good things)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1) took the baby the park and he had his first go on a slide & smiled his head off on the swing

2) I had a nice nap

3) restrictions are lifted enough by my birthday I *might* be able to go to a restaurant 😂

• Heart
1. My kids went back to nursery and school today.
2. The sun is shining.
3. There’s hope in the air.

• Heart
1) I finished reading 29 Seconds and loved it.

2) Had two hours of quiet while my husband and son went out for a walk and managed to listen to a few chapters of an audiobook.

3) We may finally be able to have an adoption party for my son given the lifting of restrictions announced - we missed out any celebrating for his adoption being official last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1. My son had a music lesson (home learning) which involved listening to a video of some R&B songs and “finding the rhythm”. I certainly found it 💃🏼 Best lesson to date 😂

2. Boris, a wally though he may sometimes be, has brought some joy to many of our lives today but it still feels quite cautious and for that I am grateful

3. I have cans of Strawberry Daiquiri in the fridge 🙌🏻

• Heart
1. Went for a walk with my lab and saw lots of dogs 😁

2. Sun shining and it's light at 1715!!

3. Going to log off work and read a book 😊

• Heart
1. The sunshine. I usually hate hot weather and sweat easily but today it felt refreshing!
2. Relief of knowing my son had a good day at nursery, he only started in January so was nervous he would’ve declined and got upset after his first half term break but he had an awesome day!
3. Feeling a little bit more hopeful.

• Heart
1) Woke up to the news that I’ve passed the vetting for my new career! Finally feels like I’m getting somewhere ☺

2) Boyfriend went on a little walk and came home with my favourite chocolate

3) Put on my Big Girl Pants and booked in for my smear test

• Heart
Getting sent cute pictures of my niece
Doing yoga
Having a glass of wine

• Heart
1. I had my covid vaccine today
2. It was gloriously sunny and felt properly spring like
3. My youngest went back to school today and the house was so peaceful, my other 2 found it much easier to do their work

It's been a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Facetimed with my niece ❤
The weather was beautiful ☀
A cute dog I saw when I was shopping 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1. my kitty playing with my hair tie for an hour 🥺
2. another kitty i saw while out on a walk today who literally hugged me with both her paws 🥺
3. kitties 🥺

• Heart
Its early I know but already....

1. Sunshine is bursting through the windows
2. I got porridge made for me
3. The thought of finishing work at 2pm today 😁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.