3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. bf made me brunch and coffee
2. lovely weather
3. my landlord asking me for tips on getting a kitty which means my cat might get a little friend neighbour :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
6 bottles of strawberry and watermelon tango were reduced to £3.70 in bookers. Bargain!

overheard a lady say to her husband in Asda “I’m not going to keep buying them if you keep eating them” about some biscuits. His response really made me smile/laugh “well what Do you bloody want me to do with them - use them as washing tablets?” 😂

the weather is so beautiful here it’s making me feel really good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Laughing at a joke with my son.
Enjoying a bit of sunshine.
Noticing the new spring flowers from the bulbs we planted last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sunshine,

New Tyre on one of my bikes.

My Chinese Chow Mein Pot Noodle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
• It's Saturday meaning it's pizza night 🍕
• The weather was lovely so I managed to dry some washing outside on the line.
• The romba was delivered today.

(Reading this made me realise I sound way older than I am 😂)

Reactions: 5
1. Bulbs in garden popping up

2. Sun was shinning, so no coat

3. Had pizza, but on diet :(

Reactions: 3
1) Sat outside for half an hour in the sunshine reading a book.

2) Had an hour long bath finishing my book.

3) Seeing how happy my son made various people while out on our walk this afternoon made me so proud. He was just chatting away happily with anyone who passed by telling them he was out for a bike ride on his yellow bike and everyone seemed to love it!

1. Seeing my mum, she's bloody gorgeous.
2. A tiny puppy in the garden centre.
3. Seeing a child having a tantrum in the garden centre and knowing I'll never have to deal with that tit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
1) it was my sons sort of!? Birthday today. He's a leap day baby so doesn't have a birthday this year. We done today cos we seen my Mum (my bubble) but his actual birthday is tomorrow. Even though its not. Confusing

2) my mum bought her new puppy round which is a little cutie

3) ate loads of yummy food now I'm in a food coma

• Heart
1. I was up early (for work) and caught the most amazing sun rise as I walked out to my car, it really was beautiful.

2. The blue sky and sunshine. When I arrived home from work and while I was unlocking my door the sun was actually hot on my face!

3. My friend and I set our (primary school age) boys up on minecraft realms together and they were so so excited and happy to be playing together, even if remotely 😊

It was good to think of and write those down because I've got quite a few stressful things on my mind at the moment and it's easy to get caught up being negative

• Heart
1) I saw my nephews for the first time in ages today and my son had a whale of a time running round the woods with them.

2) I made a lush sausage and mash dinner.

3) I was able to sit in the garden with just a T-shirt on this morning as it was so warm.

1. Arranged to have decorator round end of March

2. Booked some caravan getaways during summer

3. In his own way, my dog lets me know that he loves me - unconditionally 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. The beautiful weather that we've had this weekend.
2. The care home that I work at, is showing signs of recovery after the worst possible Christmas.
3. We had moussaka for dinner.

• Heart
1. Seeing my dad who I haven’t seen for a week
2. Spending time with my mum in the garden
3. Buying an outfit that I know will look lush for day drinks when we can finally go!

Reactions: 4
1. Seeing my dad who I haven’t seen for a week
2. Spending time with my mum in the garden
3. Buying an outfit that I know will look lush for day drinks when we can finally go!
Blimey, you hadn't seen your dad for a WEEK. I've not seen my mum since September as she's in a care home. 😭

Where do you live that has shops open? I can't wait for them to open here.

Reactions: 1
Blimey, you hadn't seen your dad for a WEEK. I've not seen my mum since September as she's in a care home. 😭

Where do you live that has shops open? I can't wait for them to open here.
I don’t envy you at all having to go that long without seeing your mum, I would hate that! I’m not suggesting I’m hard done by for having to wait a week, just that that made me smile today.

It was an online order unfortunately!

Reactions: 2
Love this thread :)

1/ My son and daughter telling me they missed me after being at grandparents.
2/ Watching the news with coffee this morning quietly with my husband and dogs. Was just so nice to start the day.
3./Fried. Dill. Pickles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.