3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to meet our puppy and seeing the absolute delight on my toddlers face has made me so so happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Meeting some new friend for coffee
Picking up an order I ordered in the sales and had forgot about
A lovely bath

Reactions: 4
I made some homemade soup which tasted surprising nice (celery soup!)
Went swimming and it was lovely & quiet
Having a sober, cosy evening with tea lights & Netflix

My toddler saying hello and bye to everyone on the bus

my fella looking fit af with his new hair cut and his beard shaved

we’ve got a new house

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got a lie in as my son was sleeping at his grandparents - after weeks of 5/5.30am wake ups it was absolute bliss to wake up on my own terms.

Watched A Quiet Place 2 tonight and really enjoyed it, even if I did leap out my skin several times.

Had fun playing with my son and husband now he’s out of isolation, we had to dress up as superheroes and follow my son around as he narrated what was going on.

Reactions: 3
My health insurance is renewed

Special check cleared

Reactions: 1
Had a lovely lunch out

Walked around our local Chinatown

Watched movies with my daughter

Reactions: 2
Realized I can download an app to track what’s in the mailbox. No more running into neighbors when I look a mess 😌

Improvised a parmigiana- I’m clearing out my freezer slowly but surely

YT recommended New Zealand’s Bake Off. I love Kiwis 😍

Joining this site
Baking some petit pain with a ham and cheese filling
Watching a robin sitting on my windowsill and tapping the window

• Haha
Reactions: 5
a nice sunny, albeit cold, day
listening to a new interesting podcast
trying to look for a new job and there seem to be lots of vacancies, which is a relief!

• Heart
Freezing cold dog walk in the dark at 6.30am- was quiet and lovely to have peace
being told I was the “best receptionist I’ve ever dealt with here” by a patient ❤
my new shiny shoes

• Heart
1) Saw the dog wear the shoes I found for him, he is so adorable 🥰
2) Passed my exam
3) Saw a really cute Pomeranian on my bus home

• Heart
Getting into my nice warm bed a few minutes ago with a good ebook and a cup of coffee.
The nights slowly getting lighter even if its only a minute or two every day
Finding a KitKat bar behind a tin of baked beans in my cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heard from my friend today. She gave me a bunch of fantastic book recommendations.
I started listening to Radio 2 and I’m sooo happy. The vibes are better than American radio. Apple is my normal go to online radio station when I want to be spoon fed music. In the spirit of reciprocity for radio lovers, WNYC can be listened to online and it’s fun to drop in and see what’s on.
I was feeling really down but my mood seems to have finally lifted

Challenging pilates class
Had my nails done
Defrosted Oreo cheesecake for later

I lost 3.5lb this week. So 7.5lb over 2 weeks. I'm so happy. As a serial slimming worlder getting fatter each year I am buzzing after doing calorie counting this time around. I've eaten pizza, White bread, cake and nice curry! I feel like I can actually do this long term and not gain it all back as I am eating normal food!

We are going to fit our new front door today!

I made the kids Nutella pancakes and they are happy 🥞

Today is Saturday. My favorite day of the week
Had a nice sexy dream about someone with no interruption and a nice ending. And I can still remember it for a change
A photo of a new puppy from my sister in Lyon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
1) I told my son that I’d had lots of fun with him this weekend and he replied saying he’d had a lovely weekend with me too!

2) I bought some new pjs this week and I feel so cosy with some on tonight watching Dancing On Ice.

3) The sunset was beautiful tonight.

My daughter arrived safely after a very long journey

caught up with The Apprentice which made us howl with laughter

had a PJ day and did nothing but take of myself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.