3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was my little boys first day at nursery today. He was so curious when he went in for the first time and he didn’t even notice me & his dad left. It did make me cry 🥲 but when we came to pick him up he was sat with another little boy playing cars and he was going ‘car vroom vroom’ and laughing, he looked really happy just playing. The nursery teacher said he’s been a delight and really lovely, said he’s been chatting away and not whimpered once. It made me smile seeing him cos he is a lockdown baby and spent all his life with covid literally being born 3 weeks before, he’s really come out of his shell so I’m just so proud of him!

me and my boyfriend had a nice wander round town in the sunshine just the 2 of us, we had a proper 😊

we went to Lidl with the baby and was pushing round the kids trolley but kept legging it round with the trolley, made me laugh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me and my little boy both weren’t well so we lay in bed and watched shrek 2

my bf went the shops and came back and forgot to get the raffaelos he’s got me for mother’s day put the bag. I love raffaelos

I had a nice relaxing bath most relaxed I’ve felt in a while

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was able to take my pup for a walk for the first time and he loved it, he was zooming all over the place wanting to explore every single thing

I saw a friend who told me my skin is glowing and my lashes look lovely

I chucked a ball over the fence for the neighbours kids who accidentally threw it over mine and the little boy said “thank you lovely kind lady” 😂

I have one so far but I'm sure I'll add to it.

1. I told a school mum friend she smelt amazing. Today she gave me the full bottle of perfume as her husband didn't like it so she wouldn't wear it. Got home and looked it up, £185 a bottle!
I knew they were well off but giving away £185 bottles of perfume. I could never 😂
Screenshot_20220330-093309_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have one so far but I'm sure I'll add to it.

1. I told a school mum friend she smelt amazing. Today she gave me the full bottle of perfume as her husband didn't like it so she wouldn't wear it. Got home and looked it up, £185 a bottle!
I knew they were well off but giving away £185 bottles of perfume. I could never 😂
View attachment 1159902
Wow who just gives away 185 quid bottles of perfume 😂

Wow who just gives away 185 quid bottles of perfume 😂
I know!! I'd never heard of it before and said omg are you sure, but she insisted. So when I got home and googled it my jaw hit the floor!!
If I'd paid that I would wear it whether my husband liked it or not!! Think I'll tell her she smells nice every day!!
Who has that much money they buy £185 bottles of perfume?! 😂😂 how the other half live 😂
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Starbucks marshmallow twizzles … brought back some happy memories

The sun shining on my way home 🏡

Stepping outside and seeing the amazing stars above my house … I’m luckily enough to have no light pollution nearby so all I can see is endless sky and stars at night ✨

One of my co-workers sent an email to an MD and instead of attaching our communication, she attached a picture of herself and her family sitting on a fake crocodile at some amusement park 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A Robin nesting at the back of my garage.

PCR test was Negative.

• Heart
I know!! I'd never heard of it before and said omg are you sure, but she insisted. So when I got home and googled it my jaw hit the floor!!
If I'd paid that I would wear it whether my husband liked it or not!! Think I'll tell her she smells nice every day!!
Who has that much money they buy £185 bottles of perfume?! 😂😂 how the other half live 😂
[/QUOTE]
On a side note - how kind is that?!:love:

• Heart
All very work related but last week was really manic:
Monday is over :ROFLMAO:
Finished work earlier than I thought I was going to
4day week!

We have a new family member (a 19-month-old black Labrador) and not a day goes by that he doesn't have me laughing about something he does (he's very goofy!) - so that's (1).

(2) I minded a friend's toddler this morning while she was busy, and had her sitting in our lounge watching TV while I was doing stuff in the kitchen. I could hear her singing and laughing to someone so poked my head in to check, and was greeted with my elderly cat, wearing her dolly's hat, sitting in her dolly's pram! I think he loved his little visitor!

(3) It's the first day where it's felt like Autumn here and it's wonderful - I just love this time of the year! It's freezing outside but so cosy and snugly indoors.

• Heart
the sun is shining
I have 5 days off after today
My bf said he got me a bag of giant chocolate buttons when he stopped at the petrol station earlier :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
My little boy sitting in my bed when he had just woke up going ‘I love… mummy!’ ‘I love you Mummy’

I got my bf tickets to watch the darts tomorrow for his bday and he’s really excited. Nice to see cos he’s not been very happy last few weeks

when I made me & my bf a coffee before my little boy was sat on the counter going ‘mummy’s coffee coffee,daddy’s coffee!’ ‘sugar!’ ‘Stir’ making me laugh 😁

• Heart
It’s not raining like yesterday
I’m working from home today
It’s almost the long weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Got out early for a walk
Knocked so much off my plate at work that I can have a chilled day working instead of feeling manic/rushed
I have a stash of Easter choc in my desk drawer that’s all mine haha

• Heart
We all dialled into a group call this afternoon and the call lead started sharing his screen. The first thing that was visible on his screen was a Skype chat between him and another colleague asking him: "How do you pronounce The Glossy's name?" then the colleague responded something along: "Glow-see".

The "see" was truly in there. Hilarious.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.