3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God, I got an email that I was willed $10 mil by someone in Nigeria 😭 Feeling blessed 🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My skin is getting better after burning and flaring up for weeks

Had breakfast with my family in M&S cafe. First time in months due to number restrictions

Finished a huge pile of ironing while listening to my audio book, so didn’t notice so much

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Friday, one thing made me smile, hearing my results from a Biopsy and learning I don't have Cancer.
Today, still smiling!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Planned my husband’s special birthday. It’s been weighing on me that I couldn’t think of anything to do.
Walked in the local botanical gardens and loved the different Christmas trees
Hot chocolate with a mince pie this evening

Reactions: 4
Managed to leave the house today and actually drive home - albeit only a five minute drive but after being stuck in the house ill for nearly 3 weeks it was amazing to do.

I got given some money so splashed out a bit of a shopping haul (hate that word but it fits) of clothes I’ve always loved the style of but never thought they’d suit me and so far of the four orders I placed, only two items need to be returned. I love everything else. One more order to come tomorrow.

I’m finally starting to feel like myself after a few weeks of being poorly and can finally get into the Christmas spirit without thinking I’d continue to be bed bound for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Found a nature and fishing series I enjoy on YT. The channel is called The Fish Locker.

Taking a nice long nap

• Heart
Seeing two old ladies at Gatwick 5 o’clock in the morning getting stuck into a full English each and a bottle of wine. Made my day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1. My neighbors have a female dog that is bernese mountain dog-poodle mix. She is easily the nicest dog I’ve ever met. She’s two years old and still as sweet as the day they brought her home. Saw the son walking her and she marched right up to me to say hello 😊

2. Received some nice e-mails

3. I started laying the groundwork for an indoor garden 😄

• Heart
1) After a lot of trouble, last night I booked a booster jab for Covid for later today.

2). I have today off work to get my jab.

2) I'm sitting in MacDonald's with one of their chilled chocolate milkshakes, which I've not had before and are gorgeous!

Reactions: 2
1. I ordered myself two festive bouquets of flowers to arrive later this week;

2. I completed two work tasks this morning which I've been dreading over the weekend and now I have the day free to crack on with other things!

3. When I was out for lunch over the weekend, a lady who was sat next to me said how lovely I looked which truly made me smile after feeling pretty low - I've tried to hold onto that complement since and to inspire me to do the same for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1 - I woke up all cosy after a really decent sleep and its Friday so whats not to love. Boyfriend, Cat and I all opened our advent calendars. I have the Next one which is really good, My boyfriend has one from boots which he has enjoyed apart from the day he got a nail file 😂 and the cat has one from tesco which she goes fcking nuts over every morning!

2 - My boyfriends parents are coming to stay until Sunday so its going to be a fun filled weekend with lots of drink woo. haha.

3 - I'm in work until 3.30. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My husband genuinely apologised for being a complete arse and a grumpy sod over the last few weeks

Had a gorgeous Christmas afternoon tea at an iconic hotel

Had a super pilates class this morning and realise how much progress I’ve made on balance and strength

• Heart
My Christmas Tree

All the Christmas decs whilst driving through town

Christmas songs on the radio

IT"S CHRIIIISSSTTMMAAASSSSS!!! And I've decided I'm embracing it full-throttle this year. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

• Heart
The carol singers referring to their hymn sheets ....... while singing 'Jingle Bells' (😆)
A guy with a ghetto blaster
An old episode of 'Are you being Served?' They don't make them like that anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This reminds me of 3 things I’m grateful for which I write in my phone notepad every night.

1.That I bought the packet of sweets I was craving.

2. that my friend cancelled on me ( wasnt up for going) major win

3. I had an hour to myself today as everyone went out and it was so relaxing, I put on a face mask and hair mask ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.