3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) My sister’s career is advancing and I could not be happier for her 🥰
2) I have had a lovely evening, went for a run, had jacket potatoes for tea and am now having a bath
3) It’s Friday 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. Went to the gym today, have over 3000 songs on my phone and sometimes spend half the time forwarding but today did 2 1/2 hours with tune after tune.

2. One of the kids I work with in my nursery said I was his favourite. 🥺😁

3. Just been looking at hot male US marines on Google images, always guarantees a big smile.😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My mother’s having her op right now after it being canceled 3 times

Reached the bottom of the ironing basket

Had a nap this afternoon, something I never usually do

• Heart
I slept in to 8am

I finished my cross stitch

I have a nice bottle of wine in the fridge for later

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a really refreshing sleep last night

Had a nice rainy day inside playing with the baby

My boyfriend bought a lovely black garlic & pepper sirloin steak home for tea. It was delish😋

• Heart
1) Day 3 of my son’s isolation has had some awesome food (anything to keep the 2 year old happy and quiet for a few minutes) - pancakes with syrup and strawberries for breakfast, homemade chicken subways for dinner, ice cream cones, pizza fries for tea and sweets.

2) I lost 2lbs this week taking my total in the last 3 weeks to 11lbs. I’m in a competition with my husband to see who loses the most and I’m currently winning by 3lbs.

3) My husband had two hours out the house doing a few errands this morning so I got to have two hours upstairs when he got back. I had a proper nap in bed for the whole time!

• Heart
1. Friend canceled plans for dinner today. I have been a bit anxious and a lot lazy so I silently celebrated!

2. Ordered Thai takeout. 😊

3. Bought three lavender candles and my house smells lush.

• Heart
1. My daughter (21 months) sang the entire baby shark song for the first time
2. I ordered a new stool to match my new sofa and my mum slyly paid for it without me knowing
3. We have had a storm and my next door neighbours outside umbrella blew over the back fence and her face was a picture 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Delighted when the new all weather garden furniture I had wanted arrived unexpectedly this morning. My OH secretly ordered it as a surprise.

Enjoyed a delicious pub roast earlier today

When I open the kitchen cupboard and see iced buns sitting there for later

Reactions: 4
Had a successful shopping trip, buying the bits we needed quickly and easily!

Managed to spend the kids mounted up book vouchers. Multiple book vouchers + kids that spend an age making a decision = hard work 😅

My stepson is learning Japanese and told me how to say “nice to meet you”. Told him to stop swearing at me (google it!) and we couldn’t stop laughing 😂

• Heart
My husband got me a lovely big bunch of roses for our ruby wedding anniversary , he's ordered me a ring too!
My daughter sent a bouquet of red roses to us this morning, our other daughter sent a candle card and diffuser as well.
When we were out having our anniversary meal the waiter came over and said our daughter had taken care of the drinks bill!!
What a lucky girl I am 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1) My son drew a picture of his dad today and it was his first picture that actually resembled what he said he’s drawn. I could have cried with pride!

2) I had a really upbeat and positive phone call with someone for work.

3) I created a playlist of all of my favourite Pink, Taylor Swift and Little Mix songs and I’ve had it on all afternoon while working, every time the song changed I smiled and had to stop myself singing along!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1) I can now play whole (simple) songs on my bass guitar 🥰
2) I’ve done a very satisfying food shop run
3) I’m going out with my friend tomorrow and I’m very excited about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had a family lunch to celebrate daughters birthday
Watched our grandson ski down a mountain on FaceTime (whilst we sat on a beach)😆
Played in the sand with great grandchild.
A perfect day.

• Heart
My boyfriend bought me home a lovely ham sandwich (it's the little things, I was starving 😂)

The baby laughing

My boyfriend making me laugh, keeps speaking in a Geordie accent because I said Brad from Love Island is fit 🤣

• Haha
1. After a difficult start to day 1 (again) of home schooling, the boy got a shout out on the class blog for his work.

2. My mum has offered to have him Sunday night so we will be child free for the first time in… I don’t even know how long. Maybe two years?!

3. It’s coming home 🥺♥

Reactions: 4
1. Went to a job interview

2. It went really well

3. had a call two hours later to say I got the job 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1. My daughter and I watching a film
2. Taking my dog out for a walk
3. Having an ice cold Diet Coke with a peanut butter biscuit

Reactions: 2
Seeing the new front door finally in place as I pulled up home

Coming home to find a large Very catalogue parcel waiting for me 👌

The look of elation on my husband's face when the England match finished 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Reactions: 2
1. I worked out for the first time since the pandemic.
2. I ate veggies (edamame).
3. I was able to attend both meetings I had today.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.