3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hit my 1 stone loss 👏🏻.
Calorie counting has clicked and am ready for the next stone 😊
Upstairs of our extension is being plastered this week, can finally almost see the end in sight 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  1. I’ve been sleeping so much since… lately. I mustered the energy to pick up milk and to make peanut butter! I’m proud. I feel like I’ve become dependent on delivery apps for everything
  2. Had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich for the first time in my life. I had heard stories… and it was good!
  3. I secured two highly coveted TGTG bags for tomorrow 😄 They sell out literally the minute they go up. By some miracle, I managed to snag both stores. Yippee lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1) I woke up in a healthy body, in my bedroom and not in a hospital bed
2) I still have a job… though this is not the kind of job that I like, but still secretly grateful nonetheless
3) I still have a roof on top of my head, and that’s what matters the most and made me happy. At least I’m not homeless :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bought a French stick today with my shopping today, something that I've forbidden myself to buy because of high calories. I was so hungry and just didn't fancy the salad I had ready for my lunch. So a oh duck it, have the day off, eat the baguette went through my head. I cut the amount I wanted, thought I'd weigh it to see the calories and it was only 275, a smidge of light lurpak, some ham and the calories come in at 390 🙌🏻. So happy with that. Especially where if I'd eaten the salad and not the baguette I wanted it may have spiralled into a binge day. So salad for my dinner instead and I'm way under calories for the day and satisfied.

• Heart
1) I woke up in a healthy body, in my bedroom and not in a hospital bed
2) I still have a job… though this is not the kind of job that I like, but still secretly grateful nonetheless
3) I still have a roof on top of my head, and that’s what matters the most and made me happy. At least I’m not homeless :)
I love this.

Reactions: 2
We’ve been teaching our son how to say ‘I love you’ obviously he doesn’t know what it means cos she’s only turning 2 soon, but today I was sat down and he comes over to me and goes ‘I love you Mummy’ and it melted my heart 🥺

I tried pesto pasta today and it was really nice 😂 love me some pasta

had nearly 9 hours sleep last night

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1. my bf is finally coming back from a work trip today

2. i get to go pick up my new desk and desk chair so will finalize my home office

3. my kitty snuggled in bed with me this morning

• Heart
My dad passed away Dec. 29th, 2021 (to provide a bit of context, otherwise what follows makes no sense). I went to the passport office today to collect my new passport. I was sitting in the waiting room when a father started singing a French song to his child (it was a children's song). This song is the exact same song my dad used to sing me before bed. I hadn't heard that song in 20+ years (I'm 31) and I live in Ireland, so the odds of hearing this song in French are quite low. It reminded me of my dad and made me smile instantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I managed to make the perfect coffee this morning. Have no idea what I did differently but it somehow tasted much better than my usual efforts :coffee:

Group chat with friends 🥰

Got online food shop delivered and the bread was super fresh and tasty (I always find fresh items like bread hit or miss with online orders) 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was a stunning rainbow coming through the really dark rain clouds today and it looked amazing.

I started revamping my porch on a complete whim and I’m so proud of what I’ve done so far all on my own - painted the ceiling, painted the walls, painted the skirting boards and put together a storage unit. Tomorrow I’ve got the radiator to paint and some more furniture to put together. I’m so excited to see it finished and so chuffed with myself for doing it on my own.

I had a really enjoyable shower this evening and even had time for a hair mask that I bought ages ago but have never been able to do yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Got a really good deal of buying 2 lipsticks for only $1 each 🥰

I got to spend the day playing games and doing a little bit of work and finishing my dissertation

We bought tickets to watch The Batman this weekend too, I really can’t wait

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was chatting to some friends earlier, they made me laugh. 😂

My son got a praise note from his teacher today - proud mum. ⭐

My husband has booked us tickets for a date day on Monday to see The Batman in cinema which I’m really looking forward to. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1 Had a lovely e-mail from my client after doing her wedding make up trial last night
2 my son had an unexpected nap this afternoon, which gave me time to get some cleaning done ready for a house viewing tomorrow
3 tried oat milk in my coffee for the first time today after going dairy free a few weeks ago, finally found something that tastes delicious! :)

• Heart
1) Had a lovely lie in this morning after 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

2) A plan I’ve been putting together for a little while is finally coming together.

3) My son shouting “love you lots” down the stairs from his room about ten times before he went to bed.

• Heart
1. I woke up early because of the sun shining through my window. It felt so good to wake up and see a blue sky with the sun beaming. It instantly lifted my mood.
2. I sat a corporate test in the form of a video game. Even if I don't pass the test, it was a fun experience and reminder me of when I was a teenager. I haven't played video games since, so it was pretty cool to do something different today.
3. This video, so cute:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
- my boyfriend is off today and it’s the first day we’ve had a lazy day the three of us in our new house
- I was running round the back yard with my little boy and he was laughing his head off
- my little boy playing with his pretend kitchen and making me a pretend coffee kept going ‘aw mummy, mummy’s coffee’ 🥰

• Heart
Walk by the sea with a coffee and Husband.
Sunday Roast
Family ice cream trip

• Heart
Woke up feeling less sick.
Woke up before the alarm and well rested.
I only have to stop by the office for a couple hours then it'll hopefully be me in an empty movie theatre and Batman 🙌

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.