Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AutumnSpring

Today’s food:

- Cup of tea
- 800ml Water
- Banana milkshake (lunch)
- 800ml water
- Mac & Cheese (dinner)
- working my way through my last 800ml
- peanut crunch bar, only half though as I just don’t fancy it or feel like I need it today!

ETA - I sneakily add a sprinkle of “bacon bits” (you know the ones from a salad bar) on my Mac & cheese and it just adds some texture & flavour and they are low calorie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Hiya, I started on step 1A and am now on day 7. I’ve only lost 3lbs this week and have stuck to the plan 100% with 2 days of going to the gym also. Can’t help but feel disappointed and disheartened at my loss as was expecting more. I found the first 3/4 days so much easier than the last 3 as I’ve noticed the hunger so much more. This is a last resort for me as I’ve tried so many other diets and have only lost 20lbs since March 2022 post baby with another 17 to go!

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
I've recently found out I'm pregnant and so am no longer doing the 1:1 diet. I'm thrilled but so nervous at how much weight I'm going to put on! I'm already basically only eating carbs because it's all I can stomach 🤦🏼‍♀️

swimming

VIP Member
Just signed up to a consultant. Paid for a months supply & start Jan 1st. I've done it in the past with fantastic results but never did maintenance so didn't learn anything and regained.
Something has obviously made me make contact & instigate this now so let's see what 2022 brings.
Ideally like to lose 7 !!!! Stone although that's the max, I'd probably be ok with 5 🤔
Yay well done for signing up! We can all start together

mrsLd2

Does any one get on with the meal products for 1a?

I've had the porridge and Marconi cheese so far......... either would I likely have a again.

How many steps a day do people averagely do?
I just have shakes, bars or smoothies. That’s all. For 10 wks now. Can’t stand the meals.

I’m have Christmas Eve off to Boxing Day. Then back on it again 💪

Does any one get on with the meal products for 1a?

I've had the porridge and Marconi cheese so far......... either would I likely have a again.

How many steps a day do people averagely do?
I don’t like the sweet stuff and sadly can’t have the bars so mostly I have the meals.
I don’t like mac and cheese and the soups are hit and miss. He’s what I think of each
Bolog- not bad after a spot of seasoning of your choice
Tikka - probably my fave
Shepherds pie is ok, it’s slop but the flavour isn’t bad
The oriental soul I genuinely like, it’s creamy
The veg soups is nice
Mushroom one tastes like protein
Leek one tastes like chalk
Pesto pasta is ok for a change.
All porridge is nice

ATV2021

VIP Member
That's amazing well done. Can I ask how long it took to get to your target weight?
I started in January and was at target 1 by March, then reduced it and got there in May...and stayed there ever since. I lost just over 2 stone (started on step 3 as I go gym)

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Morning, what is your typical daily routine with these products? I started on Monday on 1b x

I've been doing it a while now and I try and do the following (I'm a bit sad I write it all down in a journal too to keep me on track!)....

8.30 - 10am - 2 x pints water or 1 x pint and a detox tea

10am - first pack (usually porridge or a ready made latte)

10am - 2.00pm - 2 - 3 x pints water

2.00pm - a 'meal' type pack ...... so spag bol, curry, pasta etc

2.00pm - 6.00pm - 2 x pints water

6-7.00pm - dinner (real food ! so meat/fish/veg/salad)

9.00pm - bottle fizzy water with one of the flavourings and either a bar or shake made into a mousse

I adjust the times to suit - so if I get up later it starts later in the day..... I try to space 4 hours between each meal....

Hope this helps ? Good Luck xx

mrsLd2

Oh god I need to try more. I ordered loads of strawberry shakes thinking they'd be nice. My consultant said they were popular but I just get a weird after taste

Are the porridge's actually like porridge or do the have a weird consistency x
i thought strawberry would be nice too - it’s my least favourite. Also hate the porridge’s. I love Vanilla, Cappuccino, choc mint & choc shakes. I also like the smoothies for brekkie.

I also can’t bear the food packs as it’s way to salty I eat in everything normally so not normally fussy 🤣. I have smoothie for brekkie, bar for lunch, shake for dinner.

I’m now at 4stone 3lbs. 2 stone to go. I’m hoping to be a target my April 🤞🏻

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Struggled with my water today for some reason... but had

Pint water
Mixed Berry Porridge
2 x pints water
Latte ready make shake - I love these - could easily have 2/3 in one go especially ice cold from the fridge !
Pint water
Steak & salad
Pint water
Orange Bar
500ml bottle fizzy water with raspberry flavouring

Weigh in tomorrow morning - hoping for a 2.5 - 3lb loss to get my 2 stone award (need 2 1/4) .... fingers crossed !

ATV2021

VIP Member
I've been reading up about this diet... is it worth it?
It's hard and you do need to focus and have a good mindset but it works quickly. Just need to recognise/accept that the replacements won't taste like their full fat counterparts. I have the shakes and bars myself

LorniB

I'm going to look into becoming a consultant I think. Having done various diets, when in different mindsets AND I'm going to do a WL coaching course too, I hope that I'll be able to help others do what I've done. Weight loss is definitely just as much about mindset & releasing limiting beliefs than the actual "dieting" part (a word I don't like to use as I think it has negative connotations too!)

You can lose weight on just the shakes etc - I did and I'm now upto step 4. I like the step up part of this as educates better than say SW did. SW was lose weight....lose weight....lose weight and OH EAT MORE NOW and your mind is like... F OFF you said lose weight 🤣
Yeah, SW messes with your head. I honestly think that is why I've put on so much weight due to bring told certain foods are "free," I need to change my mindset. I'm just disappointed that all the 1:1 products made me feel physically sick.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh how do you make a moose?
I’ve just done my first week and lost 5lbs. Not a huge loss but reasonable. I had barely done any steps - so plan to walk more next week.
That's a great first week loss..... I lost 6lbs and I've LOADS to lose ! You can buy the Mix-a-Mousse from your consultant.. you put 2 teaspoons into your powder .... mix it up.... then put the water and powder together ... whizz it up with a hand held electric whisk then pour into a bowl/glass and leave for 10 mins in fridge..... think how you'd make Angel Delight and it's similar.... my fav is choc mint - I use ice cold water too so nice and chilled - feels like a real treat.... the pot of Mousse I think is £6 but would last ages ..... Well done again on your first week loss :)

Lovemaci

That’s music to my ears as today has been the worst day!

Good luck. Let me know how you get on. I think today may have been my hardest day!
You will feel like super women if you battle through it, also don't punish your self to much if you have a slip, my biggest downfall is the guilt and the dissapointnaent in myself this time I want to be diffrent x

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
God I need to get back on to this. I struggle so much with food. Tried calorie counting as I fell off Cambridge about 4/5 months ago. I cannot for whatever reason eat normal. I’m wanting to eat Anything everything all the time

It’s a tough one on money but I suppose really if I was smarter I’d realise money I spend not on food and takeaways cover Cambridge products so I got to get my head back in the game.

I’m getting fatter by the minute and I can really feel it on my knees. Omg I need to motivate myself !!!

Rmd0609

Hiya, I started on step 1A and am now on day 7. I’ve only lost 3lbs this week and have stuck to the plan 100% with 2 days of going to the gym also. Can’t help but feel disappointed and disheartened at my loss as was expecting more. I found the first 3/4 days so much easier than the last 3 as I’ve noticed the hunger so much more. This is a last resort for me as I’ve tried so many other diets and have only lost 20lbs since March 2022 post baby with another 17 to go!
Well done on your loss! I’m not expert but I’ve watched lots of YouTube and Instagram and a lot have said they seem to get the same losses on Step 2 as Step 1a, so if you’re struggling that much maybe go up to Step 2 that extra 200 calorie meal might make all the difference for you!

The oriental chilli soup tastes like a normal soup, that’s one of my faves and the chicken tikka style curry is really not bad either

MoiraRose22

Just for anyone disheartened.... this is 1lb of fat. Always remember WHY you're doing this - what's your reason? Set smaller goals, then move the posts. Allow yourself "mistakes", you're human and its life! Keep that positive mindset and keep going.
That is a lot!! Feel motivated for tomorrow now 💪🏽