Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hales1510

I'm not starting but continuing having successfully lost 6st on it in 2022. I'd like to complete my journey with another 2st off in 2023. I've done it on the majority higher steps, it's a great plan if you're consistent. Best of luck, I'm sure you'll smash it 😁
Thank you. I'm looking forward to starting.

Curtains

Hiya, I’ve started cwp on step 2 (first time on this w.o.e) .

I found the gap between lunchtime and dinner to be really hard going yesterday (day 1), even with all that fluid and combined my 200kcal dinner meal with the third product of the day.

I even had to have a packet of the pop crisps last night, my consultant told me to try not to have them if I could help it. Can you lovely lot give me any step 2 tips?
I’ll be ordering more of the ‘real food’ type meals next week….porridge, pastas etc. I really can’t see me surviving on shakes and bars for too long,

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I'm on 1b and I found , at first , and sometimes still do on a tough day, it easier to half all my products (27g) & have 8 smaller ones. Obv it's what works for the individual but helps me.
I'm on a mix of step 1b & 2 now, 6 weeks in and 5lb away from 2 stone, I'm loving how good it makes me feel & have just booked a Holiday to Morocco for August so that's totally keeping me focused. Good luck 👍
omg I absolutely love the idea of halving products!! I’m gonna give this a try, thank you and congratulations on your weight loss!! ♥

i have a question for everyone :) when did you guys start seeing results? Obviously the numbers on the scale change but around what week did you really start to notice the weight loss in the mirror? Xx

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
i thought strawberry would be nice too - it’s my least favourite. Also hate the porridge’s. I love Vanilla, Cappuccino, choc mint & choc shakes. I also like the smoothies for brekkie.

I also can’t bear the food packs as it’s way to salty I eat in everything normally so not normally fussy 🤣. I have smoothie for brekkie, bar for lunch, shake for dinner.

I’m now at 4stone 3lbs. 2 stone to go. I’m hoping to be a target my April 🤞🏻
Thats fab! How long did it take?

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So I just tried the Cambridge golden syrup porridge and I nearly vomited 🤮 .

Looks like it’s just the shakes for me 😂
Really ? I must be in the minority as I like all the porridge ones.... in fact I like almost all of them and the shakes are my least favourite - I only like the choc mint shake and the strawberry one (made into a mousse)..... Do you not like any of the bars/meals or ready drinks ?