1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,
Can I kindly join in on here?
I started a few weeks back and was 16.8 Im 5ft7/8 and ideally I need to be 12 stone however I’m aiming for 14 as my first goal. I’ve had two children and for me I need to do this now it’s really unhealthy the way I’m living.
I can’t actually afford Cambridge products but I’m using slim fast products x 3 a day I usually have mine with oat milkbut I’m not sure if this is not making me go into ketosis.
My current weight is 16.0 and I weigh on a Monday.
Of course you can join in, it's still a MRP whatever you're having and we all need support with our weightloss journeys 👍

Reactions: 1
I'm on day one and just had a strawberry shake..... Jesus it's bad!!!! I presumed it would be nice with blended ice and it would be like a protein shake but there's such a weird after taste and texture. The veg and crouton soup was ok. Is there anything else nice?

I'm on day one and just had a strawberry shake..... Jesus it's bad!!!! I presumed it would be nice with blended ice and it would be like a protein shake but there's such a weird after taste and texture. The veg and crouton soup was ok. Is there anything else nice?
I think I'm weird - I like most of them ! The porridges I like all of them.... I like most of the meals and the bars are nice... the choc mint shake is nice hot or cold.... the ready made up latte I love .... I either have it ice cold or add a bit more water and heat it up so it's like a creamy latte..... my fav bar is the dark ginger one..... and the caramel bites.....

Hi,
Can I kindly join in on here?
I started a few weeks back and was 16.8 Im 5ft7/8 and ideally I need to be 12 stone however I’m aiming for 14 as my first goal. I’ve had two children and for me I need to do this now it’s really unhealthy the way I’m living.
I can’t actually afford Cambridge products but I’m using slim fast products x 3 a day I usually have mine with oat milkbut I’m not sure if this is not making me go into ketosis.
My current weight is 16.0 and I weigh on a Monday.
Yes welcome...... not sure about slim fast but I guess if you make with oat milk you might not go into ketosis ? Good Luck for weigh in :)

Oh god I need to try more. I ordered loads of strawberry shakes thinking they'd be nice. My consultant said they were popular but I just get a weird after taste

Are the porridge's actually like porridge or do the have a weird consistency x

Oh god I need to try more. I ordered loads of strawberry shakes thinking they'd be nice. My consultant said they were popular but I just get a weird after taste

Are the porridge's actually like porridge or do the have a weird consistency x
i thought strawberry would be nice too - it’s my least favourite. Also hate the porridge’s. I love Vanilla, Cappuccino, choc mint & choc shakes. I also like the smoothies for brekkie.

I also can’t bear the food packs as it’s way to salty I eat in everything normally so not normally fussy 🤣. I have smoothie for brekkie, bar for lunch, shake for dinner.

I’m now at 4stone 3lbs. 2 stone to go. I’m hoping to be a target my April 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i thought strawberry would be nice too - it’s my least favourite. Also hate the porridge’s. I love Vanilla, Cappuccino, choc mint & choc shakes. I also like the smoothies for brekkie.

I also can’t bear the food packs as it’s way to salty I eat in everything normally so not normally fussy 🤣. I have smoothie for brekkie, bar for lunch, shake for dinner.

Thats fab! How long did it take?

Wow well done!!!!
I need to order more bars, like the chocolate chew even though it's extra chewy lol, not mad on the Thai soup and can just about tolerate the strawberry and banana smoothie. Is it just me or is there a real powdery taste off everything

Thats fab! How long did it take?
It’s 4 months on Wednesday. So just over a stone a month.

Wow well done!!!!
I need to order more bars, like the chocolate chew even though it's extra chewy lol, not mad on the Thai soup and can just about tolerate the strawberry and banana smoothie. Is it just me or is there a real powdery taste off everything
yes but I do think you get used to it.

• Heart
I’m really struggling with drinking enough water. Anyone have any tips? I’ve set an alarm every hour to drink a pint..

I’m really struggling with drinking enough water. Anyone have any tips? I’ve set an alarm every hour to drink a pint..
I try and have 2 pints between each pack..... some days I drink loads others I struggle - I think because it's cold..... I drink it out of a pint glass so I can 'glug'..... someone suggested to me to have not ice cold - so either just tap water or warm water..... I have the flavourings sometimes too that helps....

Jesus Christ I've literally just made the Thai green noodles 🤮 I had to throw them in the bin, how are people eating them. Im Literally gonna have to just stick to the bars and reluctantly the smoothies 😭 tried the berry porridge todya and consistency was ok but I'm not mad about fruit in porridge so it was a bit too bitter for me. Maybe I'll try another flavour

Jesus Christ I've literally just made the Thai green noodles 🤮 I had to throw them in the bin, how are people eating them. Im Literally gonna have to just stick to the bars and reluctantly the smoothies 😭 tried the berry porridge todya and consistency was ok but I'm not mad about fruit in porridge so it was a bit too bitter for me. Maybe I'll try another flavour
Oh no! I don’t like any of the meals or bars either. I stick to the shakes and smoothies. Latte, Chocolate and Banana are nice.

I'm the weirdo that likes most of them..... ☺☺🙈🙈😂😂 Only ones I don't like are the goulash and the shakes (except choc mint and strawberry)....

The latte ready made drink is nice with extra water and heated up and then I froth it up... feels like a proper latte......

I'm the weirdo that likes most of them..... ☺☺🙈🙈😂😂 Only ones I don't like are the goulash and the shakes (except choc mint and strawberry)....

The latte ready made drink is nice with extra water and heated up and then I froth it up... feels like a proper latte......
I liked all the flavours when I did it, I used to have the choc mint with hardly any water, made into little balls and frozen.... was so sickly and rich with a black coffee, like real indulgence 😊

Oh my goodness do you not get a weird smell/taste off them all. I can't put my finger on it but it's the same smell on all of them. I'm not even trying any more meals. I like most of the bars and I like the veg soup but that's it. I'm not brave enough to try anymore. I love protein shakes but these shakes have the same weird smell as everything else

How’s everyone getting on?

I gained two pounds on Saturday weight in but I know it’s water retention. Woke up this Morning and stupidly weighed but those two pounds are off plus another. how our bodies fluctuate all the time regardless of what diet or cut down we do.

More between step 3+4 but exercising and doing min of 10 K steps a day. Mind getting through my water, safely, 4 litres most day! Plenty of veggies with my meal too. Getting the fibre in!

I’ll get round to taking measurements and might try monthly weigh ins. PT I work with said it’s either weigh everyday or not at all because our bodies change so much and I’m really understanding that now. as in don’t always get upset at What the scales Read!

You know the gain isn’t fat unless you’ve ate your calorie deficient plus an additional 3500 (since 3500 is needed to gain a lb in weight)

weird now I’m slightly getting older I’m actually starting to understand and not completely hate myself...

Anyway happy Thursday everyone!

How’s everyone getting on?

I gained two pounds on Saturday weight in but I know it’s water retention. Woke up this Morning and stupidly weighed but those two pounds are off plus another. how our bodies fluctuate all the time regardless of what diet or cut down we do.

More between step 3+4 but exercising and doing min of 10 K steps a day. Mind getting through my water, safely, 4 litres most day! Plenty of veggies with my meal too. Getting the fibre in!

I’ll get round to taking measurements and might try monthly weigh ins. PT I work with said it’s either weigh everyday or not at all because our bodies change so much and I’m really understanding that now. as in don’t always get upset at What the scales Read!

You know the gain isn’t fat unless you’ve ate your calorie deficient plus an additional 3500 (since 3500 is needed to gain a lb in weight)

weird now I’m slightly getting older I’m actually starting to understand and not completely hate myself...

Anyway happy Thursday everyone!
What does step 3/4 entail? I can’t to get to that 🤣 did you start moving through the steps once at goal?

What does step 3/4 entail? I can’t to get to that 🤣 did you start moving through the steps once at goal?
It’s higher calories.
I cannot for the life of me stick to step 1 or 2 it’s not enough and I end up binging. Where step 3 you have 1000 cals I want to say... 2 products the breakfast and a meal. Step 4 is an additional meal. So I’m around 1200-1300 calories a day but I’m exercising too. I have pcos so weight loss is extremely slow hence why I moved higher step.
I lose 1-2 lbs a week in higher step same as when I was on step 1 and 2!!!

It’s higher calories.
I cannot for the life of me stick to step 1 or 2 it’s not enough and I end up binging. Where step 3 you have 1000 cals I want to say... 2 products the breakfast and a meal. Step 4 is an additional meal. So I’m around 1200-1300 calories a day but I’m exercising too. I have pcos so weight loss is extremely slow hence why I moved higher step.
I lose 1-2 lbs a week in higher step same as when I was on step 1 and 2!!!
ok that’s interesting. I am doing ok on sole source but obviously I want to move through the stages but not sure if I do that when I’m at goal weight or before?

I lost another 4lbs this week. So 4 stone 7lbs

how’s everyone else doing?