1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been healthy eating for the week in prep for starting and I’ve lost 5Ibs so that’s a good start!

You go online and find your local consultant.it’s a 121 basis, usually a weekly thing. But you can choose to do longer as long as you buy enough products to last you
omg that’s so fab!! Are you read to start?

It's hard to say what you lose each week as everyone is different and every body will lose in a different way. I'm 7 weeks in & nearly 2 stone down, they say you average a stone a month , but I've also lost 12inches overall so far and 2 clothes sizes down. The key is water, water, water & stick to it 100%. Good luck

Reactions: 2
It is difficult! But most days I find the water drinking harder than the actual diet 🥲
The thing that helped me was the sugar free volvic strawberry water and tbh i do have squash now otherwise I'd not drink it because its vile plain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The water flavours will help. I just have them in sparking water mostly really helps
I’ll try them out! :)

omg guys I tried the pesto pasta. I added some spices and a sprinkle of cheese (I checked and it’s keto friendly), and omg it was so good!!! It felt like a real meal 😭 i wish I bought more

• Heart
The oriental chilli soup tastes like a normal soup, that’s one of my faves and the chicken tikka style curry is really not bad either

I had my first weigh in on Friday, 8lbs down! Sadly I’ve been away this weekend… and well, I probably gained it all back 😅 back to it today x

Just stopped this with the reality check I’m spending so much on pre packed mom food with terrible ingredients when I could food prep for less money and cleaner ingredients that’s long term. The meal prep king is a great inspo. Lost a stone already in 4 weeks doing keto meal prepping

Really tempted to give this diet a go, really need a kick start! Anyone got any success stories from starting the plan this year?

Really tempted to give this diet a go, really need a kick start! Anyone got any success stories from starting the plan this year?
I started in June 2021 (12.9) and was at my 11 stone target by September 2021. Still maintaining now :)

• Heart
Started 1st Jan this year on step 2 and I've lost 2stone so far ... and I'm a slow loser. Some others who started same time have lost 3 or 4 stone. Everyone is different but I'm down 2 dress sizes, lost 16inches overall and my resting heart rate has gone down 14 points !.
Bring on the next 2 stone

• Heart
Amazing results on here well done! Definitely given me the push to give it a go, got nothing to lose but weight right lol 🤩

Amazing results on here well done! Definitely given me the push to give it a go, got nothing to lose but weight right lol 🤩
Absolutely. It is tough on the lower steps but remember it's not forever, you'll step up and learn better choices/portion control etc.....and remember that water! Drink to shrink lol

• Heart
Omg guys I’ve gone back to bad eating habits. I’m so fucked off at myself so ruining the start of a good slow loss. And I’m finding it so hard to get back onto just eating less crap never mind ‘dieting’ 😫

I’ve just finished my first week
And I’m 9 pounds down! I know most of it is water but waw!!