Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ding

VIP Member
Just watching the Madame Tussauds program on itv and they were talking about how the celebrities come in and out due to public popularity. She said "for example, we sometimes have youtubers such as Zoella and Alfie, they were one of the quickest ones to lose popularity and be taken out" said whilst laughing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I felt like Zoe tried so hard to get something nice of Alfie too.... kept asking him "how did you feel when I was in labour"..... hoping he'd praise her or say something nice, but Alfie was just like "I was chill"
True boyfriend goals!
Also when she asked if he was ever worried about her and he was like nope I was fine. Imagine having an emergency induction and your boyfriend’s just like naaah you’ll be fine. Let’s talk about me again 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
He’s been doing it since they had the baby. Zoe keeps praising him for being an amazing dad, so hands on, a great birth partner etc. the nicest thing he’s said about her is thanks for bringing him breakfast in bed when he was tired from ottie being up in the night…
I felt like Zoe tried so hard to get something nice of Alfie too.... kept asking him "how did you feel when I was in labour"..... hoping he'd praise her or say something nice, but Alfie was just like "I was chill"
True boyfriend goals!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
lol I saw Poppy mention how she’s doing some ad stuff with big mand and then will be “winding down for Christmas” and it made me laugh cause I know Zozebo has said this before too in the past and it’s just like.. wind down.. from what exactly????
Poppy is the worst of the lot. I mean at least Zoe and Alfie spent years building their following and making content. Poppy rides on their coat tails all she does is take a couple photos a month ??? How is she earning such big money. Winding down 😭🤣 please she does nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
It blows my mind that it's December 9th now and she has essentially done fuck all content on what she claims is her favourite time of year and is usually the only time of year when she's consistently "working."

Yeah, yeah, baby, blah blah blah. But how hard would it be to throw the stans a bone, do a little reel or smth? She's such a lazy arse.
lol I saw Poppy mention how she’s doing some ad stuff with big mand and then will be “winding down for Christmas” and it made me laugh cause I know Zozebo has said this before too in the past and it’s just like.. wind down.. from what exactly????

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Not to go all mumsnet, but as someone who had an emergency induction, meaning my son's life was at risk, my partner wasn't chilled and is still traumatised by the fact he thought me and my son were going to die and there were lots of doctors rushing around. What at absolute piece of shit he is.

I also gave Zoe a bit of slack as I assumed her being weird with her daughter was PND. But after all her comments about how perfect the birth was I should have realised she's just a lazy bitch who can't even put her own child before her own needs

Also talking about being selfish, joe needs to pull his finger out and give us the Xmas us tattlers deserve. Propose to Dianne on Xmas day in Zoe's house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
What could be worse than her saying “cheeky Nandos”, “stennies” or “shoesies”? Well, here you go

CA2F60DC-C7CB-4E30-A6C6-8800213C9742.jpeg

C O O L S H I Z Z X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

coconochanel

VIP Member
We literally have zero idea of what happens behind the scenes but I love how you all assume it’s Zoe choosing to spend Xmas away from her family. Member the families have fallen out? You don’t see Tracey and nick ever together. Maybe Zoe doesn’t want to spend Xmas with her blended family and so Alfie’s is the best option for her. Maybe Amanda and Poppy guilted Alfie years ago and it’s stuck. Maybe the families just don’t gel. I find it so odd that you all assume after 10 years their families should be in each other pockets and constantly together for things like this.
Hmm ok Holly calm down :rolleyes:. If the families didn't get on then why not have one Xmas with her family one with Alfie's? you find it odd we assume the families should be in each others pockets after 10 years erm no but at least make it fair!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's amusing how Zoe's threads keep getting hijacked by the people around her. Alfie, Mark, Poppy, Joe, Diane. We've discussed them all at length. Zoe is the most boring person even in her own life. I'm sure she wouldn't believe it if someone told her this, but it's true. So passive, her world and her point of view so limited and dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
They talk about ottie, how great and calm Alfie was during Zoe’s birth (he says nothing nice about how well she did). They say ottie is a unique name. Then they get the Christmas decorations from the basement. Zoe shakes her bum, Alfie talks about how ripped he was in the summer. They decorate the tree and it may as well have been a balsam hill ad because Zoe raves about it. Poppy sounds like a dipshit not knowing fake trees exist. Zoe puts the ornament on the tree with ottie that we’ve already seen on Instagram then it ends abruptly after it’s decorated.
I'm glad it wasn't just me who noticed that
almost 10 years together and Alfie still can't say anything remotely nice about his partner..... very odd for a partner to not even once mention how great their birth-giving significant other did

• Heart
Reactions: 53