Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought M&S mashed potato for the first time recently as a “post-long work shift and can’t be arsed to cook” food and it tasted completely over processed and plastic compared to actual mashed potato. It made me think of her saying it’s the best in the world and I don’t understand it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She never works and doesn’t do anything all day so it’s not like she doesn’t have time to make something that’s nicer
She's probably comparing it to the one time she had rough it with a tesco mash when M&S had sold out. I bet Joe and Dianne were begging for a positive covid test this morning to escape this hell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who can apparently cook a turkey (or is it actually a chicken, either way my point still stands) but not mashed potatoes?! Also, those roasties looked terrible.
The roasties look pale and limp as.
maybe it’s one of those turkey or chickens that are all prepared and all you do is cook It for 3 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Again I’m sure this should go on Alfie’s thread but love that he’s shared a picture of Dianne but no Zoe or Joe in sight 😂

229B9C2C-19E8-46EB-8817-CA2A2283A1DC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bought M&S mashed potato for the first time recently as a “post-long work shift and can’t be arsed to cook” food and it tasted completely over processed and plastic compared to actual mashed potato. It made me think of her saying it’s the best in the world and I don’t understand it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She never works and doesn’t do anything all day so it’s not like she doesn’t have time to make something that’s nicer
This is gonna sound weird but that pre packed mash is just too smooth to me. I like it to actually have a bit of texture, not lumps but also not like baby food.

Reactions: 17
The roasties like pale and limp as.
maybe it’s one of those turkey or chickens that are all prepared and all you do is cook It for 3 hours.
You're probably right, either that or Joe and Dianne probably had a hand in cooking it as the two of them seem to be able to fend for themselves.

Those roasties definitely would not have passed the test in our house, not a hope. Actually, looking at the tray they were in, could they have been an M&S job as well?

Reactions: 19
Chef Mike in the hoooouse. So much bleeping plastic, it’s disgusting.

Also, “stuck in Finland”. I’d like to be stuck in Finland please.

Reactions: 13
You're probably right, either that or Joe and Dianne probably had a hand in cooking it as the two of them seem to be able to fend for themselves.

Those roasties definitely would not have passed the test in our house, not a hope. Actually, looking at the tray they were in, could they have been an M&S job as well?
Yeah I think the potatoes are a M&S tray job too!!

Reactions: 9
The cheeseboard for Alfie’s family vs the cheeseboard for Zoe’s family.. says it all
Looks like Joe and Dianne got the leftovers from the one for the Deyes. Although the one for Alfie's family is just excessive, to me it's just far too much for 6 people when you consider there's other food on the table. It's a bit disgusting actually.

Actually, thinking about it, it doesn't look like much effort went into this Christmas Day for Joe and Dianne at all. I mean, I know they don't cook but I would have thought they'd at least have nice serving dishes to put the food in and they could serve themselves while sitting at the nice dining table but from Alfie's stories it looks like they sat at that tiny table in the conservatory. In my house the meat and roasties are put on your plate and all the veg, stuffing, gravy etc are put in serving dishes on the table to help yourself. And that's just for a normal Sunday dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
You can bet Zoe is sat in her non-mansion feeling all smug as if she is the best hostess in the world and oh how good of her it is to do considering she has a baby now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can bet Zoe is sat in her non-mansion feeling all smug as if she is the best hostess in the world and oh how good of her it is to do considering she has a baby now.
When the reality is she probably just didn't want to go to Joe and Dianne's house. I actually think that since their Christmas ended up turning out this way, they would have liked to host in their house.

Isn't Diane vegan?
She tried it but it didn't work for her. She's vegetarian though I think.

Reactions: 10
The cheeseboard for Alfie’s family vs the cheeseboard for Zoe’s family.. says it all
Although the Deyes one is excessive and shows how much they like them more, I also think it could just a food preference thing? Like if that was me, my family much prefer all different sorts of meats and cheeses to my partners family who would only like 1 or 2 so comparing them wouldn’t be fair. I know they have shown evidence of preferring the Deyes way more before but I’m giving her a little benefit of the doubt with this one

Reactions: 6
WOW....what a crappy dinner....she couldn't even be bothered to fully remove the plastic from the microwave dishes...SMH
She hasn’t even been bothered to show her face, even on any of their stories let alone her own account! Nothing to say that she is happy to finally be having joe and dianne over for their late Christmas! She is getting another Christmas Day, surely she’d be a little bit excited about this! But no, radio silence yet again from slobella 🙃

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.