Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What could be worse than her saying “cheeky Nandos”, “stennies” or “shoesies”? Well, here you go

CA2F60DC-C7CB-4E30-A6C6-8800213C9742.jpeg

C O O L S H I Z Z X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Even when she posts a video, there's nothing much to talk about. She's just so boring.

Reactions: 24
He’s been doing it since they had the baby. Zoe keeps praising him for being an amazing dad, so hands on, a great birth partner etc. the nicest thing he’s said about her is thanks for bringing him breakfast in bed when he was tired from ottie being up in the night…
I felt like Zoe tried so hard to get something nice of Alfie too.... kept asking him "how did you feel when I was in labour"..... hoping he'd praise her or say something nice, but Alfie was just like "I was chill"
True boyfriend goals!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
I felt like Zoe tried so hard to get something nice of Alfie too.... kept asking him "how did you feel when I was in labour"..... hoping he'd praise her or say something nice, but Alfie was just like "I was chill"
True boyfriend goals!
Also when she asked if he was ever worried about her and he was like nope I was fine. Imagine having an emergency induction and your boyfriend’s just like naaah you’ll be fine. Let’s talk about me again 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Am I the only one that Zoe's foundation makes her look like a Simpsons character in the latest video? That foundation match is atrocious for a woman who became a multi-millionaire based on her makeup

Reactions: 16
Also when she asked if he was ever worried about her and he was like nope I was fine. Imagine having an emergency induction and your boyfriend’s just like naaah you’ll be fine. Let’s talk about me again 🙄
I'd feel more sorry for her if I didn't know she would 100% do the same to someone else. Like, if for some reason in the future she and Dianne were to film a video together after Dianne and Joe had a baby, I am 100% sure Zoe would be speaking over Dianne to talk about HER birth experience. I mean, she does it to her "friends" (aka Mark and the Deyes and Joe and Dianne) all the time. She just talks over them about her own inconsequential tit, no matter what they're discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She didn't! She used to have this post on her blog that explained that she's always been called Poppy, but her name is actually Emma Poppy Deyes. The only one who calls her Emma (per that blog post) is her mum.
I did wonder if Emma was her first name. One vlog Zoe was filming Poppy being a total witch to Sean. Clearly Poppy didn’t realise she was being filmed and Zoe just sat there loving the content until Amanda yelled ‘Emma’. I did wonder why no one was confused in the vlog but Amanda didn’t look happy with Zoe filming Poppy without her knowledge.

• Haha
I did wonder if Emma was her first name. One vlog Zoe was filming Poppy being a total witch to Sean. Clearly Poppy didn’t realise she was being filmed and Zoe just sat there loving the content until Amanda yelled ‘Emma’. I did wonder why no one was confused in the vlog but Amanda didn’t look happy with Zoe filming Poppy without her knowledge.
Ooh which vlog was this?

I don’t know if I can bare to watch the vlog and these two who seem to think they are the first people to ever have a baby before.

Reactions: 12
I hate how she speaks. “Shoesies” sounds so dumb. Is she trying to be “hip” and “down with the kids” (as I can imagine that’s how she would describe the act of appealing to the current youth)? What an embarrassment. What is her motive with all these horrendously shortened and butchered words???

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else thin she was hinting for the 💍 when she said next year is the big one they've been together 10 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else thin she was hinting for the 💍 when she said next year is the big one they've been together 10 years?
She's been hinting at the ring for the past five years, and i don't think he'll give it to her because that's the one situation where he has the upper hand

Reactions: 48
The biggest surprise to me was when Alfie said he isn’t a “young dad” - he used to say he wanted to be a young hot tattooed dad so I thought he might try to cling onto that idea. Good to see he’s got at least some grasp on reality.

And then Zoe saying her mom was much younger than her when she was born, it seemed like such a dig! She said it with such attitude, like he forced her to wait so long before having a child that she’s an old mom

• Haha
Reactions: 42
like he forced her to wait so long before having a child
he probably did,
Alfie has always had this weird control thing going on when it comes to kids and marriage, it’s like the one winning card he was holding onto in a game of poker.
He’s always been extra smug when he’s talking about HIS plans for the future.

Reactions: 45
Not to go all mumsnet, but as someone who had an emergency induction, meaning my son's life was at risk, my partner wasn't chilled and is still traumatised by the fact he thought me and my son were going to die and there were lots of doctors rushing around. What at absolute piece of tit he is.

I also gave Zoe a bit of slack as I assumed her being weird with her daughter was PND. But after all her comments about how perfect the birth was I should have realised she's just a lazy witch who can't even put her own child before her own needs

Also talking about being selfish, joe needs to pull his finger out and give us the Xmas us tattlers deserve. Propose to Dianne on Xmas day in Zoe's house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Wow ive just caught up on this thread - I was all the way back in November!!

Zoe’s video was surprisingly sweet. And when she is showing Pay the christmas tree lights she’s actually holding her in a cuddle, which is the most comfortable ive seen her hold Pay!

Alfie’s face is so bloody annoying though, he has this smirk in the intro/questions section that really irritates me! And his eyebrows are basically touching his ears. He is insufferable to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.