Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I just don’t understand Poppy’s ‘job’ at all and how on earth she can get by when she seems to do very little! Especially of any worth or substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
As annoying as a compliment fisher can get, if you truly love them and believe what you’re saying then the compliments will come out naturally and not annoy you because it’s truly how you feel about them.
I think Alfie didn’t praise her about the birth because he doesn’t know how bad birthing a child can be since he doesn’t have to experience it. He’s already proven he’s completely tone deaf to anything that doesn’t concern him personally (£1 challenge for example). It’s sad watching Zoe have to fish for the compliments, but it’s her own fault for willingly having a child with this manchild.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
like he forced her to wait so long before having a child
he probably did,
Alfie has always had this weird control thing going on when it comes to kids and marriage, it’s like the one winning card he was holding onto in a game of poker.
He’s always been extra smug when he’s talking about HIS plans for the future.

Reactions: 45

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
I just watched Alfies baby intro video where they mentioned how old they were when they met - it might just be me but I find it weird that a 22 year old Zoe was hitting on 18 year old Alfie? Obviously 4 years isnt a big age gap at all!! But as a 23 year old now, I can’t imagine dating a teenager 🤢 It just seems too young to me.

(disclaimer: obviously you are allowed to date whatever person you want, regardless of age gap. And when you’re 27 or 32 or whatever then 4 year age gap is probably the norm. this is a comment ONLY about Zoe and Alfie!!)
I also think it was odd, ESPECIALLY since Alfie looked so young at the time too (I’m a year younger than Zoe and remember thinking he looked SO young when it came out that they were dating and was surprised, thinking she could do better).

IMO Zoe liked him because he was really really into her. At the risk of sounding cheesy, in some their earlier videos, he looked mesmerized by her. It was easy to see he was really into her. Zoe had just been cheated on by Wilf, and I think she was insecure and really liked feeling wanted by Alfie. And then when she met his family and visited Brighton, she loved the idea of his life, especially since her parents were recently-ish divorced. Last Vlogmas, she said she fell in love with Brighton when she fell in love with Alfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Fendrel

Chatty Member
Right who left the door open and let the sheep in?

Zoe is definitely in control of her life. If she wanted to spend Christmas with her mum or dad on Christmas Day, you best believe it would happen and Alfie wouldn’t have a leg to stand on because they have spent 10 years with his family but she chooses to be with them every year. That is weird. Especially since Joe has always seemed a bit lost (before Diane) you would think she would have been with him on Christmas Day over the years but she creates traditions with Alfie’s family and Pays first Christmas will be with his family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Only 5 days early. A quick visit then it will be Christmas with the Deye's.
I find it so strange they don’t either spend the day apart or swap families every year. I’d be crushed if my child only spent the holidays with their partners family and treated us as an afterthought.

Reactions: 43

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
We literally have zero idea of what happens behind the scenes but I love how you all assume it’s Zoe choosing to spend Xmas away from her family. Member the families have fallen out? You don’t see Tracey and nick ever together. Maybe Zoe doesn’t want to spend Xmas with her blended family and so Alfie’s is the best option for her. Maybe Amanda and Poppy guilted Alfie years ago and it’s stuck. Maybe the families just don’t gel. I find it so odd that you all assume after 10 years their families should be in each other pockets and constantly together for things like this.
Gunna be honest pal since 9/10 of the posts you’ve posted to this thread are super in defence of Zoe I don’t think her trash thread is the place for you.

It’s not weird that the families don’t spend Christmas together, no one would expect them to. It is weird that her side of the family is always an afterthought though and they don’t take it in turns for which family is prioritised from year to year. I don’t see anyone saying that they expect Zoe and Alfies family to spend Christmas together, but more so that she showed she actually cares about spending time with her family at Christmas and not just tunnel visioned on her perfect Christmas with the Deyes.

Also it is a gossip site, most gossip consists of speculation. It’s just conversation.

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I tried so hard to watch the vlog, I’m 10 mins in and so bored. Anyone kind enough to recap?
They talk about ottie, how great and calm Alfie was during Zoe’s birth (he says nothing nice about how well she did). They say ottie is a unique name. Then they get the Christmas decorations from the basement. Zoe shakes her bum, Alfie talks about how ripped he was in the summer. They decorate the tree and it may as well have been a balsam hill ad because Zoe raves about it. Poppy sounds like a dipshit not knowing fake trees exist. Zoe puts the ornament on the tree with ottie that we’ve already seen on Instagram then it ends abruptly after it’s decorated.

• Haha

milkyways

VIP Member
lol I saw Poppy mention how she’s doing some ad stuff with big mand and then will be “winding down for Christmas” and it made me laugh cause I know Zozebo has said this before too in the past and it’s just like.. wind down.. from what exactly????
these influencers treating as if taking some pics and making an ad image/video for social media is very exhausting;
is very "I never worked a single day in my life" to me

cvntlord0606

zoes reaction to alfie cutting an avocado seems more enthusiastic than alfie's reaction to zoe having their child😭

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I think if Zoe couldn’t even hold her 3 month old baby for a photo because the baby is ‘too heavy’ for her, she has serious physical problems.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Imagine being a millionaire and begging for free food. Embarrassing. So detached from the normal human experience at this stage.

Reactions: 42

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
The biggest surprise to me was when Alfie said he isn’t a “young dad” - he used to say he wanted to be a young hot tattooed dad so I thought he might try to cling onto that idea. Good to see he’s got at least some grasp on reality.

And then Zoe saying her mom was much younger than her when she was born, it seemed like such a dig! She said it with such attitude, like he forced her to wait so long before having a child that she’s an old mom

• Haha

leopsy

This might be an unpopular opinion, since everyone here hates Alfie (can't say I don't, but I think they're equally terrible people), but...

It seems to me that he avoids praising her regarding the birth because she's constantly fishing for compliments.
After 10 years, that type of attitude gets more and more annoying. I've always noticed that in videos. She asks him things that would lead him to praise her, but now he just doesn't.
Which I find funny because you can clearly see she does not like the answers lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
Urgh watching the mark gift giving and Zoe is actually unbearable. Constant need for compliments ‘me me me’, manic giggling and ‘jokes’ such as shaking the card for money from marks parents to ottie 🤢.
‘you know I’ve not been able to read a book in ages…. You know cause of the baby’. And the baby yet again being used as the excuse for Zoe doing nothing. I managed to read with a newborn Zoe, it’s not impossible.
And do we really imagine Zoe will ever build that Lego thing… has no time to read a book but we are lead to believe she is going to build that home alone Lego?!!! When exactly?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ding

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211218-010218_YouTube.jpg

Just been watching a vlog from a couple of years ago. How good does her hair look like this! WAY better than the blonde "stennies"

• Haha
  • Wow