Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it won't, but telling her off for just craving attention isn't the one either. She's probably getting next to no attention from Zoe and Alfie, probably getting hardly any walks, so giving her a stern telling off will make everything worse.
She tried to snatch the food out of Marks hand. It wasn’t for her and that’s definitely not okay. You might be happy to have a badly trained dog but nobody else should have to put up with it. It’s nothing to do with attention it’s lack of boundaries

Reactions: 15
She tried to snatch the food out of Marks hand. It wasn’t for her and that’s definitely not okay. You might be happy to have a badly trained dog but nobody else should have to put up with it. It’s nothing to do with attention it’s lack of boundaries
Not to get on to a dog training debate but that commenter never said they were happy to have a dog that snatched from you, on the contrary they’re saying dogs should be trained but they can’t now all of a sudden start yelling at Nala just because they were too bone idle to train her. They do still need to train her and put those boundaries in place, but it’s not the dogs fault they’re not there in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just watched Mark's video on the gift exchange and I couldn't believe when she shook the card from his parents like she's expecting money to fall out.....I know she laughed like a crazy and said that she's 100% joking.....BUT STILL!!!!!!!.....no manners and simply a nice card isn't good enough for her.....I was appalled !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nah I'm not happy to have badly trained dogs, never said I was. But shouting at a dog for undesirable behaviour doesn't solve a thing. Not in the world of modern (science based) dog training. Also, it has EVERYTHING to with lack of attention. What do you think would happen to a child if one day their parents stopped giving them attention to give it to their brand new sibling? Yes, setting boundaries is important, but shouting and scolding isn't setting boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately if it’s in your genetics then skincare won’t save you, Joe is also fairly wrinkly too so I think they get their skin from their dad (Soz Graham). Zoe also mentioned that her and Joe had very expressive faces from being babies which will have an effect on wrinkles. All that being said I’d be pretty wounded if I was Zoe and my mam looked that much better than me at her mams age.
Eating no greens for a decade and sleeping with your makeup on will do far more damage than genetics, though. The expressive face thing is the most Zoe thing I’ve heard in a while as well: “we’re special!” 🤣
Her lifestyle is catching up with her. Simple as. Sad, as she has the means to age extremely well - but like she squanders all her good fortune, she’s squandered her skin too. I’ve a good 10 years over her and I look younger.

Reactions: 17
Eating no greens for a decade and sleeping with your makeup on will do far more damage than genetics, though. The expressive face thing is the most Zoe thing I’ve heard in a while as well: “we’re special!” 🤣
Her lifestyle is catching up with her. Simple as. Sad, as she has the means to age extremely well - but like she squanders all her good fortune, she’s squandered her skin too. I’ve a good 10 years over her and I look younger.
Oh definitely, her lifestyle has not at all aided her I was just pointing out that if it’s in her genetics there’s no chance she could fight it. She’d have been able to get it to hold off for a good few years though through a health lifestyle but alas she’s a bone idle slob who feasts on haribos for breakfast, wagamamas for lunch, dominos for tea and some more haribos for supper. She may as well be licking bricks for how little nutrition she gets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah I'm not happy to have badly trained dogs, never said I was. But shouting at a dog for undesirable behaviour doesn't solve a thing. Not in the world of modern (science based) dog training. Also, it has EVERYTHING to with lack of attention. What do you think would happen to a child if one day their parents stopped giving them attention to give it to their brand new sibling? Yes, setting boundaries is important, but shouting and scolding isn't setting boundaries.
Yes but Nala was badly behaved before pay arrived. Like the time Zoe left some food on the side of the outside sofa and nala ran up and snatched it. What I meant by a stern telling off was more changing her tone of voice when Nala does something wrong Zoe just says 'no Nala' in the same voice she praises her in.

Reactions: 19
I had to laugh when Alfie was slicing the avocado and she told him not to put too much salt on, but she’ll happily stuff her face with sugar on the daily. That’s what happens when you become mates with Jamie Oliver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just catching up with Zoe’s latest vlog and she’s actually got a screw loose and is deluded if she thinks a kid is going to ask can I look back on when I was a baby meeting Santa? Just because zoe likes living in the past doesn’t mean her kid will (she won’t, it’s not normal). Ottlie will probably hate Christmas as her mother forces it on her and will want to repeat the same thing every year. Personally I would hate a parent like Zoe who wants to do the same thing year after year, the same films on repeat as it’s “nostalgic”, dressing up in a Christmas jumper to pick a tree, going on about meeting Santa at tullys every single year. Poor Ottlie.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watching the gift exchange video. I know everyone has already talked a lot on here about Zoe’s lack of connection with Pay, but I think the fact that she can hear Pay making noises in the background and not react at all to it solidifies that. I know I’m not used to the baby’s noises like she would be by now, but at first I thought I heard her cry and was concerned, and Zoe just kept on talking about how they took the poor baby out in the freezing cold for “her” because Zoe felt like she might ask about the first time she met Father Christmas one day (seriously what child does by the way?) rather than show any emotion towards Pay at all.
I haven’t watched her latest video yet but in the Christmas baby clothes haul video she did the other day, I noticed something similar. Pay begins to get grizzly and crying out a bit, and her Mum goes ‘oh is someone getting hungry’ and Zoe acknowledges it and says she’ll have to hurry but then doesn’t hurry at all and continues prattling on to the camera and to pay who couldn’t give a tit about the outfits Zoe is forcing on her, she would probably just like some milk. I would have just paused the film, fed pay, and then got back on with the video. It’s so weird - for someone who apparently wanted to be a mum her whole life, she doesn’t seem to have a maternal instinct or urge.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched her latest video yet but in the Christmas baby clothes haul video she did the other day, I noticed something similar. Pay begins to get grizzly and crying out a bit, and her Mum goes ‘oh is someone getting hungry’ and Zoe acknowledges it and says she’ll have to hurry but then doesn’t hurry at all and continues prattling on to the camera and to pay who couldn’t give a tit about the outfits Zoe is forcing on her, she would probably just like some milk. I would have just paused the film, fed pay, and then got back on with the video. It’s so weird - for someone who apparently wanted to be a mum her whole life, she doesn’t seem to have a maternal instinct or urge.
There's really not an ounce of warmth in her, it's weird.

In that video with Mark, Pay starts making some sounds, including one that vaguely sounds like "hiya". Mark looks visibly shook but Zoe just kind of laughs but is obviously trying to get the attention back to her.

Reactions: 22
Not gonna lie, I thought some of you were reaching when you were talking about a lack of connection between Zozo and Otter but having seen the latest vlog OMG I TOTALLY AGREE. Zoe's there chatting to Mark acting like Otter doesn't exist while Otter's just making noises in the background. I dunno, I just found it really strange. It seemed like she wasn't interacting with the baby and was basically just behaving like she wasn't there. And then when Zoella and Mark started laughing at the sounds Pay was making....I dunno, Zoe seemed so disconnected and like Otter is a thing rather than an actual human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watching the Madame Tussauds program on itv and they were talking about how the celebrities come in and out due to public popularity. She said "for example, we sometimes have youtubers such as Zoella and Alfie, they were one of the quickest ones to lose popularity and be taken out" said whilst laughing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Just watching the Madame Tussauds program on itv and they were talking about how the celebrities come in and out due to public popularity. She said "for example, we sometimes have youtubers such as Zoella and Alfie, they were one of the quickest ones to lose popularity and be taken out" said whilst laughing 🤣🤣
Omg how awkward and cringe for them 😂😂 I wonder if they watched hoping to see themselves mentioned and then they get that….!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg how awkward and cringe for them 😂😂 I wonder if they watched hoping to see themselves mentioned and then they get that….!!
the actual joke here is - their wax figures looked more alive in the eyes as alfie and zoe are now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching Zoe’s recent video and omg.. this woman! Firstly, when she says to Mark ‘how will you divide your time between my two children’ when Nala is being needy.. is it just me, or does that sound like she hasn’t differentiated between Nala being a dog and Ottilie being her actual child?! If she can’t discipline her dog (and by that, I mean set reasonable boundaries) then I fear she’s going to have a very spoilt little girl! I know what children are like when they don’t have clear boundaries and it’s a recipe for disaster! Secondly, when Mark sits on the floor and gets crap all over his trousers, her response is ‘don’t worry, I have a lint roller’… rather than ‘oh tit, I need to clean my floor’! Yeah Zoe, get something to quickly cover up the issue, not actually fix the problem! You have a mucky floor, that’s what needs cleaning! If she had a clean floor then Mark wouldn’t have crap all over his trousers! And bloody hell, Ottilie is so cute with Mark and smiles at him so much, she doesn’t give a tit about Zoe being there 😂

Reactions: 32
There's really not an ounce of warmth in her, it's weird.

In that video with Mark, Pay starts making some sounds, including one that vaguely sounds like "hiya". Mark looks visibly shook but Zoe just kind of laughs but is obviously trying to get the attention back to her.
This clip came up on my timeline somewhere and honestly they genuinely looked and sounded like a pair of 15 year olds babysitting a niece/sibling.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up with Zoe’s latest vlog and she’s actually got a screw loose and is deluded if she thinks a kid is going to ask can I look back on when I was a baby meeting Santa? Just because zoe likes living in the past doesn’t mean her kid will (she won’t, it’s not normal). Ottlie will probably hate Christmas as her mother forces it on her and will want to repeat the same thing every year. Personally I would hate a parent like Zoe who wants to do the same thing year after year, the same films on repeat as it’s “nostalgic”, dressing up in a Christmas jumper to pick a tree, going on about meeting Santa at tullys every single year. Poor Ottlie.
However, her child might one day ask her what she was doing during the never ending pandemic of 2020-2022 to stay safe and Zoe can tell them… taking my 4 month old to Santa? And London? And… shopping? 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.