Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor Nala. I hope they are teaching her how to behave around the ba....wtf am I saying? Of course they aren’t teaching her tit! Horrible dog owners they are! Hope they watch Pay closely with nala arouns
Remember the videos of them letting Ottie kick Nala, without any intervention. Nala seems like a very placid dog but NO dog is 100% safe.
If something does go wrong, it’s on them as parents/owners.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And still no Third Trimester video 🙄 I bet there is going to be some sort of excuse and we're never going to see it!
Or her introduction will be what it always is “I didn’t find time but I’m sure you guys understand, you all are so lovely! And everyone I’ve discussed it with was like “Oh my God, Zoe, of course, take your time, this is perfectly normal! I’m the same!”
Only her minions fall for that tit she always does. It’s so obvious… She thinks she can guilt trip people like that. 😅 No, Zoe… you are lazy.💋 The “everyone around me remind me this is normal and tell me they get it and I’m sure you do too” trick is getting so old and won’t make us think twice about anything.

❄✨ I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s laughable that she thinks it’d be weird to not put the third one up. She’s messed everything up already + no one cares about her experience… We don’t wanna watch it, she doesn’t wanna film it, it’s a win win situation. But no… this is important, useful content she has for us, and she realises the sacred responsibility 😌

Reactions: 11
It’s laughable that she thinks it’d be weird to not put the third one up. She’s messed everything up already + no one cares about her experience… We don’t wanna watch it, she doesn’t wanna film it, it’s a win win situation. But no… this is important, useful content she has for us, and she realises the sacred responsibility 😌
The fact she specifically had to say that when she posts the video she’ll be pregnant and that it’s not a new pregnancy, she really knows how dense her fanbase are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That Zoella IG is such a joke. I don’t even have to describe why as so many of you have already pointed out why it is stupid.

Reactions: 24
Zoella site and IG is such a load of shite! if she doesn't like being called Zoella why is her website and IG called that? dumb witch.

Reactions: 12
I see Zoe did a gift exchange video with Mark like she used to do with Louise Pentland

That’s gotta sting

Reactions: 6
Just here to quickly say...

Another Christmas has come and gone but STILL no ring. Aw sorry Zo. And you've literally just had his baby. But never mind eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just here to quickly say...

Another Christmas has come and gone but STILL no ring. Aw sorry Zo. And you've literally just had his baby. But never mind eh?
He did buy a ring.... a teething ring for Ottie.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.