Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go back to the snowboarding thing, but I've seen a couple come up on my Instagram explore page sometimes who have a skateboard for their I think it's a 1.5yo. Can only imagine Alfie wants to get the same views that couple does for the dads excitement of getting the kid on the skateboard and going down the hall and the street and the airport
Yinno this whole snowboard talking I was sat here thinking “I’m sure I have seen a viral video of a really young bairn on a snowboard a few months ago”. Of course thats where Alfie has gotten the idea from😂, not a single original thought between him or Zoe.

Also not surprised she hasn’t unfollowed Elle yet. She’ll play the “I’m barely on the internet so I don’t know what’s going on” ignorance card. Very surprised Maddie hasn’t hopped on her account and done it for her though, as her manager she should really be trying to save her face if Zoe really is ignorant to what’s going on.

Reactions: 18
Alfie is so cringeworthy. I started skiing and snowboarding with my parents when I was 3, and they only taught me because it's one of their biggest hobbies. Alfie just wants to do it because it looks cool and siiiiick for the gram. :sick:

Regarding the people who expect Zoe to unfollow Elle... The girl barely apologized for the advent calendar and ghost writing scandals. Do we really expect her to behave like a normal human being with decent morals?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yinno this whole snowboard talking I was sat here thinking “I’m sure I have seen a viral video of a really young bairn on a snowboard a few months ago”. Of course thats where Alfie has gotten the idea from😂, not a single original thought between him or Zoe.
Sorry to continue the snowboarding conversation as well ;)
I'm Canadian and our ski/snowboard schools generally start around 3 years old. My parents are huge ski enthusiasts and so stuck me on some ski's as a tiny kid (I learned to snowboard soon after, which is my favourite winter hobby now as an adult). Now, I only bring this up because I cannot imagine Alfie or Zoe driving their child around at "inconvenient" times to develop her skill/hobby no matter what it is. Especially not if Alfie doesn't think it's "sick" or Zoe doesn't think it's "appropriate" (read: cutsie, girlie, feminine).

Quick personal anecdote: I used to work at a ski resort with many, many people who came over from the UK. One of my friends who is from England had never been on ski's in her life, but she did say that if people in the UK want to go skiing they mainly go on vacation to France/Switzerland/etc. That seems incredibly expensive to me!

Reactions: 11
Regarding the people who expect Zoe to unfollow Elle... The girl barely apologized for the advent calendar and ghost writing scandals. Do we really expect her to behave like a normal human being with decent morals?
also let’s be honest Zoe’s tweeted horrid things before & whilst I don’t believe what she said was racist doesn’t mean they weren’t horrid. So she’s probably on elles side of ‘I said dumb things whilst young that I didn’t mean’ as that’s exactly what Zoe said when her tweets were revealed…

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing when Maddie started working exclusively for Zoe, her workload decreased by quite a bit but since Zoe (presumably) makes a bit more money per #ad, her income probably didn’t drop much

I’m with you, though - no idea how they’re making enough to pay all those employees. I don’t think the Zoella brand is bringing in big bucks. Re: Maddie, I think it’s been speculated that she had invested in gleam? That may have been a lucrative investment + if her husband has a high-paying job + if they come from families that are well-off = giant ugly mansion

Isn’t Alfie a private landlord?? I’m sure a few years ago he said that he owns multiple properties and poppy and Sean had one of them? I always assumed that’s how they made their money as they are really boring. But I do wonder how they do make enough money for AtoZ considering not much goes on? And the whole office refurb? I wanna know how much that cost

Reactions: 17
Isn’t Alfie a private landlord?? I’m sure a few years ago he said that he owns multiple properties and poppy and Sean had one of them? I always assumed that’s how they made their money as they are really boring. But I do wonder how they do make enough money for AtoZ considering not much goes on? And the whole office refurb? I wanna know how much that cost
Yes, I think you’re correct - I believe Alfie owns the place that Poppy and Sean lived in before they bought their current house, I think he also rents out the place he and Zoe used to live in Brighton, plus they’ll rent out the new office too. He probably has more properties that we don’t know about. I was actually trying to look up their website to see what all their team member positions are - I know several work on the Zoella “brand” but maybe some help with the rental business? It wouldn’t make sense to hire staff unless they’re actively helping to bring in more income than they cost. It’s all a mystery to me

Reactions: 14
Alfie is so cringeworthy. I started skiing and snowboarding with my parents when I was 3, and they only taught me because it's one of their biggest hobbies. Alfie just wants to do it because it looks cool and siiiiick for the gram. :sick:

Just imagine how many concepts he’s dreamed of! He closes his eyes and dreams of a cool, perfect greed full of him and pay being awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not watched Elle’s apology but apparently she blamed some of racism on the area she was raised in. Seeing as Zoe’s from the same area you’d think she’d (or her team) would quickly unfollow Elle to not be tarnished with the same brush

Reactions: 9
He’s a jerk he knows she wants to get married and now she’s had his baby what is he waiting for? Unless they have relationship problems and he wants to sort them first who
Knows
They do have a relationship problem. The problem is they're still in this relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
He clearly does it on purpose because he didn't even need to post those goals. I understand if marriage isn't important to you but if your GF wants to get married then why not just marry her?

Reactions: 30
Yeah he definitely chose to post that one on purpose, and comment on it too!! It’s Zoe’s fault for going along with what he wants, imagine being with someone for 10 years, having a baby with them and still no ring. She definitely wants to get married too, like it wouldn’t matter as much if she didn’t. I bet she’s spent so much time thinking maybe he’ll propose now, and he just never has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do remember them saying in a vid that they liked the idea of their children being at their wedding. Maybe they are waiting for Ottie to be a tad older or even wait until after having a 2nd baby?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.